PDA

View Full Version : The Elite 4 AP

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 04:26 AM
I don't know what iv been doing wrong but iv been hunting this bosses for days now and i did not find one lol.

I know i made the elite 4 thread and i know where can they found.

I just dont get it why i cant find a single elite boss.

Is it me or just bad luck?

KingMartin
10-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Why don't your guildies invite you? I got two invitations, I invited once for Amra-zu. Only Skratch was a timed run and hence I could not invite anybody.

As for Skratch, got him 3 times every like 5-10 runs in WT3. Even when I did not want at all.

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Why don't your guildies invite you? I got two invitations, I invited once for Amra-zu. Only Skratch was a timed run and hence I could not invite anybody.

As for Skratch, got him 3 times every like 5-10 runs in WT3. Even when I did not want at all.

i got skratch.. lol most of them just pvp lols..not after ap

Soundlesskill
10-02-2013, 06:53 AM
I've already gotten all bosses at least 5 times now, Ripper 10. Whereas I have 0 luck with Beal and Khurch

Daddyblu
10-02-2013, 06:55 AM
I've already gotten all bosses at least 5 times now, Ripper 10. Whereas I have 0 luck with Beal and Khurch

help please.... add me daddyblu :P ill pay gold i need this ap

Daddyblu
10-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Omg i want to give up! i cant find the 3 bosses

Psykopathic28
10-03-2013, 10:00 AM
help please.... add me daddyblu :P ill pay gold i need this ap

That's against ToU also. So you should watch who you call noob if you wanna do such things right out in public view.

keikali
10-03-2013, 10:12 AM
That's against ToU also. So you should watch who you call noob if you wanna do such things right out in public view.

Psy, certain people have built up a reputation on the forums and he is noted as one of them. Calling certain players "un-experienced" and "noobs" are just some terms.

He wonders why no one invites or responds to him? LOL, gee I wonder.

Also sometimes your luck is based on the person you are, call it karma buddy :)

Psykopathic28
10-03-2013, 10:16 AM
I know who he is and what everyone's reputation is. You obviously don't. It doesn't matter how good is reputation is if he is blatantly breaking forum and game ToU right in the eyes of the public, mods, and developers alike.

You the same as your friend here continue to come at me with insults and arguments that have no truth or logic behind them. Try a little harder.

ruizerwin
10-03-2013, 10:28 AM
No luck finding two... still searching but getting bored :(

keikali
10-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I know who he is and what everyone's reputation is. You obviously don't. It doesn't matter how good is reputation is if he is blatantly breaking forum and game ToU right in the eyes of the public, mods, and developers alike.

You the same as your friend here continue to come at me with insults and arguments that have no truth or logic behind them. Try a little harder.

You obviously misread my whole comment because you obviously think I'm insulting you. I never said he said a good reputation, in fact its the opposite in my eyes.

Also why so serious? You mad bro? Why you so irate?

Psykopathic28
10-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Who's mad? And I didn't think you were insulting me. Sprt did that. If your comment wasn't directed towards me then I was misreading it then perhaps.

bhutkeyur
10-03-2013, 04:18 PM
I don't know what iv been doing wrong but iv been hunting this bosses for days now and i did not find one lol.

I know i made the elite 4 thread and i know where can they found.

I just dont get it why i cant find a single elite boss.

Is it me or just bad luck?

i was hunting agrex for many days. finally i got two times today. i never seen u in nordor zone for hunt.
i m just curious - how many hours you have spent for dedicated hunting those bosses?
i spent more than 32 hours and got 3 bosses. from this hunting i got 10k+ pve kills now. now i only need easy boss scrach. i will inv you if i find any :)

Valkiryas
10-03-2013, 04:26 PM
I find the four bosses in a day :)

chitgoks
10-04-2013, 02:02 AM
im still amrazu-less :( add me in game. same name

CallMeOops
10-04-2013, 09:37 AM
I was lucky, I found 3 of the 4 bosses in one day all by accident when helping a fellow lower level guildie complete quests, then the last boss one of my guildies mentioned it & super fast I hit join before the rest of the guild could :P then got my AP, I was however jealous my friends made millions out of the bosses where in total, in profit from the drops I only made 100k but eh 100k is better than 0 but still my envyness is still there lol

Thrindal
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM
im still amrazu-less :( add me in game. same name

Me Too, got the other 3 relatively quick but for the life of me can't get Amra-zu after hundreds of runs.

LordDravek
10-04-2013, 10:53 PM
ive been hunting ripper for a solid week now. i give up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

VanRah
10-05-2013, 02:26 AM
ive been hunting ripper for a solid week now. i give up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

I can't find him too...

I think these bosses spawn only in some days of the week, for example ripper on Monday, Amra-zu on Sunday and so on.
So basically I guess we have to hunt them "smartly", cause it would be useless for example to hunt Ripper on Sunday n Amra-zu on Monday as they won't spawn on the wrong day (u could hunt for them the whole day without any chance to find them).
Hence I think we have to hunt them considering the day of the week they have been found out to spawn by a lucky player.
Gl to all!

Soundlesskill
10-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Don't argue with psyko :b

Alhuntrazeck
10-05-2013, 06:20 AM
I can't find him too...

I think these bosses spawn only in some days of the week, for example ripper on Monday, Amra-zu on Sunday and so on.
So basically I guess we have to hunt them "smartly", cause it would be useless for example to hunt Ripper on Sunday n Amra-zu on Monday as they won't spawn on the wrong day (u could hunt for them the whole day without any chance to find them).
Hence I think we have to hunt them considering the day of the week they have been found out to spawn by a lucky player.
Gl to all!

This is untrue. They are just really hard to get!

These four remind me of the Pokémon franchise's Elite Four - they are extremely difficult to beat. Here it is the opposite - they're easy to beat but hard to find whereas the elite 4 in kanto or whatever are in a set location...

smuggs
10-05-2013, 07:18 AM
This is untrue. They are just really hard to get!

These four remind me of the Pokémon franchise's Elite Four - they are extremely difficult to beat. Here it is the opposite - they're easy to beat but hard to find whereas the elite 4 in kanto or whatever are in a set location...

Aha great analogy! I've been hunting for them myself, not hardcore like everyone else as I'd rather like to reach cap more than get then APs right off, but I can say it isn't based on a day of the week. There wouldve been a connection between who got the spawns and what day they did by now. I think its merely based on luck, kind of like the loot tables and getting an arcane out of a locked. Its meant to take a bit more effort to find because once a strategy is worked out to beat them the challenge is gone, and end gamers need something other than PVP and elite runs.

chitgoks
10-05-2013, 10:29 PM
l u c k

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 06:28 AM
for two weeks i got only one boss... that is the one on km2.

STS you should make the spawn rate higher... i mean this 4 elite boss has no good drop rate and it is very hard to find.

Alfai
10-06-2013, 06:47 AM
1week.20hours.km3.km2.wt4.wt3.towerofmardrom.

NONE.

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 07:13 AM
1week.20hours.km3.km2.wt4.wt3.towerofmardrom.

NONE.

same! at least i got scratch lol

Alfai
10-06-2013, 07:32 AM
same! at least i got scratch lol

Where.how he spawned.do you need to kill mobs

chitgoks
10-06-2013, 07:39 AM
im fine with rareness. just put back pve count in arcanum and tower. else i find it a waste of time running over and over the same map

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Daddyblu
10-06-2013, 07:53 AM

he spawn when the blue witch summon him, its a random spawned.

i saw him like 4 times already but no luck with other bosses.

faychen
10-06-2013, 08:08 AM
Some people kill mobs but some people just run. Some people go through the end of map but some people just leave in the middle. Which way works??

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4

VanRah
10-07-2013, 03:37 AM
I kill all, at least I gain kills...

bhutkeyur
10-07-2013, 06:24 PM

no u dont need to kill mobs but you need to check every mob...dont skip or miss any :) gl
btw 1week+ in just game doesnt count as farming
actual dedicated time for farming those boss count as real time

bhutkeyur
10-07-2013, 06:26 PM
I kill all, at least I gain kills...

seen you in HoV ... hunting agrex hehe
dont waste time on grimmer :D

bhutkeyur
10-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Some people kill mobs but some people just run. Some people go through the end of map but some people just leave in the middle. Which way works??

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4
dont leave map
confirm all suspected mobs
if u can run no need to kill mobs

VanRah
10-08-2013, 02:00 AM
seen you in HoV ... hunting agrex hehe
dont waste time on grimmer :D

Uh? all the maps I run are in Kraken... I think u didn't see well...I'm hunting ripper non stop

Alfai
10-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Its driving me nuts this ap..like chasing a ghost...

I like bael challenge however since the difficulty is raised worth an ap.

Anyone found skratch at rooks hideout?coz the skeleton mobs are there too and spawn many

VanRah
10-08-2013, 02:14 AM
The day thing didn't work for me this week, so I'm guessing each week the spawning day of the bosses change, but I keep thinking that they spawn in different days of the week, just u have to find out that again each week

Alfai
10-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Has anyone found skratch this week

Milan Lame Man
10-09-2013, 04:00 AM
Just to share a thought, I was running Grog/Dead4+5/Nordr5 whole weekend, and Monday and Tuesday evening, nothing.
Then a friend asked me to kill Frostbite, then we went to Halls and boom, Argex waiting right at the start.
I think the low-levels people do have some influence on this. We were LV36 (me, sorc) + 2*LV35 (warriors) + LV25 rogue.
Post more hints so we can find a pattern if there is one.

Aziiii
10-09-2013, 05:21 AM
Ok soooooo....i've been lookin' for skratch for some time now......and nothing..endless km3 runs .....i guess this week will end and still no skratch >.<
Arghhhhh we'll get him eventualy......XD

Daddyblu
10-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Ok soooooo....i've been lookin' for skratch for some time now......and nothing..endless km3 runs .....i guess this week will end and still no skratch >.<
Arghhhhh we'll get him eventualy......XD

Try km2

VanRah
10-09-2013, 09:32 AM
FIRST MATE RIPPER: WANTED
Who can help me with this ghostly mini boss?
I'm about to reach 100k kills n still nothing so far...

VanRah
10-09-2013, 09:34 AM
For the ones needing skratch: it spawned yesterday night, many friends of mine found him in km3. I couldn't invite as I have been invited my self n the party was full.

NB: at night means my night, that is Italian timezone.

Daddyblu
10-10-2013, 02:49 AM
FIRST MATE RIPPER: WANTED
Who can help me with this ghostly mini boss?
I'm about to reach 100k kills n still nothing so far...

we have the same :P add me ing daddyblu

chitgoks
10-11-2013, 10:12 PM
i saw skratch in km3 2 days ago. didnt expect it. now. if only amrazu spawns more cuz the no pve count in dead city maps is crap

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Daddyblu
10-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Omg still need 2 boss one from dead city i cant find him and 1st mate..

this AP is getting annoying.

VanRah
10-13-2013, 07:29 AM
I got Ripper today, finally!!!
It spawned in Grog Beach.
Gl to all the ones still missing him.

Milan Lame Man
10-13-2013, 07:38 AM
I got Ripper today, finally!!!
Were you solo or how many people?

VanRah
10-13-2013, 07:50 AM
I did solo party for more than 2weeks for nothing, today I decided to try not to run solo n I found him finally!
I think if u run in a party of 4persons is easier to have mini bosses spawning.