PDA

View Full Version : Major Issue With Wyrmbone staffs

Tenetra
10-02-2013, 07:11 AM
It is the only Legendary staff of Sorcerers with NO WRITTEN EFFECTS! Please Devs take a look on this particular item! or buff it somehow if it has no effects since it's a legendary Item

Haligali
10-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Its an outdated item, ppl are buying only for look, no need to buff.

Tenetra
10-02-2013, 07:27 AM
yeah but still there should at least be an effect... it's blank

Tenetra
10-03-2013, 04:54 AM
bump

CrazyTank
10-03-2013, 06:22 AM
It gives curse on charged attack almost everytime

Tenetra
10-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Then at least it should be written! There is no effects written in the wyrmbone staff so I hope devs can at least write it

Haligali
10-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Then at least it should be written! There is no effects written in the wyrmbone staff so I hope devs can at least write it

I just checked the blizzard of brutality, also havent got any written effect, same as watchman staff of assault, why you care so much with this outdated item? devs have more important things to do i think.

Ebezaanec
10-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Well... I wouldn't consider this a "major" issue... just an aesthetic one...

Tenetra
10-06-2013, 11:58 AM
@Haligali Well effects are pretty important for an Item, you can know more about the value not just on damage but on the effect as well. Also effects can help people be knowledgeable and flexible about items... Example we all know firesquid of assault has the highest dps among all the mages but if you consider effects as well its a different matter, example nordr jewel of burtality has damage but with marginal dps diference to the firesquid but the plus 10 int and the 10% damagemakes it one of the most highest damage in terms of pink items yet its still cheaper than firesquid

@Ebe It's a major issue because these items has been around for the longest time but the data or information we need is still not available when in fact the solution is very easy, they just need to write the effects

@Hali We should also take note of your other items as well so they could write the effects of those items

@ToAll I tried to test what happens when using wyrmbone attack, and I can clarify that Explicitfire is partly right because it gives the enemy visual effects similar to the cursed skill but to proc the curse charging it isn't needed. upon further analysis I discovered that the enemy misses all of his attack when he is cursed and takes damage. The damage the enemy takes is still a mystery to me