PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Your own house in AL

Desperoto
10-02-2013, 08:30 AM
It would be cool to have your own house in AL. Not like reallife, but like the guildhall. Ur house is a lot smallers as the guildhall, but here u can invite ur friends or they can join u. Why?
Sometimes there is a big 'chilling' in a guildhall, but nobody thats in ur guild can join.
You also can have 3 looks: Wooden/ Marble/Stone. (For 25 plat)
U can buy ur house for 250.000 gold.

How to come here and how to buy?

A new NPC will be added in Travelers outpost. He sells houses. When u got one, u get 100 ap and ur house. U can join it like a map: It's in the world map. Near to the travelers outpost button. The button is here when u bought ur house. When u didnt, there's no button.
Also there is a npc in ur house, maybe karin or so.. That sell pots. (Like the one in Guildhall)

(Post ur suggestions below)

The good things:
- U can enter it a lot faster as the guildhall
- U can invite ur friends
- You have ur own house in AL :D
- Achievment+ ap
- U don't need to be in a guild for cheap pots

Bad things:
- Less capacity
-U lose 250k (Or maybe less. Devs, think about it!)

Spyce
10-02-2013, 08:34 AM
I honestly like the idea!
Dosen't really fit into the gameplay though..

GoodSyntax
10-02-2013, 08:36 AM
How about a home where, while you are in it, you MP and HP regen is double and your pets regain happiness at double rate as well!

Desperoto
10-02-2013, 08:39 AM
How about a home where, while you are in it, you MP and HP regen is double and your pets regain happiness at double rate as well!

Yes!

Soundlesskill
10-02-2013, 08:45 AM
Woot I really like this too! :victorious::victorious:

Desperoto
10-02-2013, 08:45 AM
I honestly like the idea!
Dosen't really fit into the gameplay though..

Yes but it's a cool extra

Kayoex
10-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Good idea, hope devs can look at this soon, oh and.. please suggest that the house can have his own look (white) or something clear but not with much accessories or things without wasting plats, I mean, if you have extra plats you can add a look from the 3 you said but it originally doesn't because some people just can't get plats easily. they don't wanna spend money on a game and the simple plat offers that give like 7+ plats from trialplay are "not available in some countries" .. so this game is currently depending only on plats to play, I'll suggest some idea to make things with plat less or at least make some offers that give more plats, otherwise I need to install 25 games just to complete a house, I know they win money only by people buying plats but this game then is not fun anymore :(!

Sorry for getting some random subject in your suggestion, anyways just read the red (for Desperoto's suggestion), read the pink if you wanna help me or reply at least :) thanks.

nickaizoku
10-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Yeahh I like this lol. Own house. but sure can renovate add something. Its like our vanity. So I can show off my house for player haha.

Alhuntrazeck
10-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Reminds me of Club Penguin's igloos! Thumbs up from me, but seems quite futile as I don't think the devs would add this.

Haligali
10-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Cool, but with more optional decoration, sand, shadow, icy etc.. not only 3 like the guild hall.

Derezzzed
10-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Would take a little bit of coding to actually do but I defiantly like the idea +1

Drearivev
10-02-2013, 07:49 PM
It doesn't fit the gameplay, and also I don't see anything different from the Guild Hall except anyone can come into your house....

Instanthumor
10-02-2013, 07:59 PM
This ^ (+1) , But I do not want Karin in my house.

Derezzzed
10-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Maybe change this up a bit, have a "private quarters" so to speak in the guild hall, (each persons would be different ofc when walking through the "private quarters" portal) make it cost 25 plat to have & 25 plat to decorate, allow it to charge our pets happiness faster (but only the owners not any guests) & idk maybe a daily random "job request" with random reward, ex: kill 20 pirates for a gold pirate chest
(also would be nice to add a job board to the guild hall with random requests)

~ 25 to 50 plat per person STS, think about it ;)

-Just my 2 cents

nickaizoku
10-02-2013, 09:09 PM
This ^ (+1) , But I do not want Karin in my house.
Lol. I don't wan too.

Crowsfoot
10-02-2013, 11:04 PM
This isn't Sims...

Sceazikua
10-03-2013, 12:56 AM
I think its much better to just decorate the background in character screen , and people can see it easily . As someone said , i dont see much different from the guild hall

Emmacheese
10-03-2013, 03:09 AM
This isn't Sims...
Lol what crow said :applause:

AKILIOS
10-03-2013, 03:11 AM
make it!!!! it reminds me of phantasy star online when you can go into each others rooms n stuff

Deadroth
10-03-2013, 03:46 AM
Like Crowy said. GH is enough. And guild is organization, which is giving profits to you. Like cheap pots. I think, it is bad suggestion. Apart from it You could make guildhall capability to hold more players bigger, and make guildhall sizes bigger, or make new rooms...

GoodSyntax
10-03-2013, 08:46 AM
If we are going to focus on guild hall enhancements, then it would be cool to integrate Pandora/Slacker/Spotify radio so you have the choice to listen to a guild music channel or the standard background music. A jukebox feature where guild members could add songs to it would be really cool where the song requests are queued and when the song plays you get something in chat that says: <Guild Radio> Artist: Song - Recommended By PlayerName

Derezzzed
10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
If we are going to focus on guild hall enhancements, then it would be cool to integrate Pandora/Slacker/Spotify radio so you have the choice to listen to a guild music channel or the standard background music. A jukebox feature where guild members could add songs to it would be really cool where the song requests are queued and when the song plays you get something in chat that says: <Guild Radio> Artist: Song - Recommended By PlayerName

That'd be pretty cool^

Maazilik
10-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Good ideas but I would at for no platinum because with everything being platinum that is cool that would make this game more like a pay to win game which it is kinda becoming.

rivet
10-07-2013, 09:38 PM
You can add these in the house:

1. Training dummy/ Mini Arena (as previously suggested by other players)

2. Books/Scrolls - depicting the story/history of Arlor (These books are can be found through specific mobs, chests, maps)

3. NPCs - Loots/collects interesting items through out Arlor/Shuyal and brings it to you.
- Gives quests

4. Provision for expansion - collect some building materials to upgrade house, which a player can be given ap for upgrading it

GoodSyntax
10-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Ooh - I actually really like the idea of building up a library! That would be super-fun!

Even something like collecting Mob Cards, so you get an image of the enemy, their stats and some intelligence on them would be a cool distraction and something worth farming/trading/buying.

Perhaps, these cards, in conjunction with a training arena would be fun. You could only train against the cards you have in your library.

Lunia
10-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Hehe 1+ love it! also would be cool if you could buy extra furniture and customize your house!