PDA

View Full Version : Swamp Juice at Lost Expedition -___-

BlackAimZ
10-02-2013, 01:30 PM
hey
today i tried to farm a l32 green ice item.
it seems to me that you need to reroll to get one...

however: i dropped a swamp juice of lineage (l30) which is just not logical. i ve been to lost expedition not to swamps -___-

pic:
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3398/hkkha2a3_jpg.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Sheugokin
10-02-2013, 02:40 PM
^ LOL~

Suentous PO
10-02-2013, 03:10 PM
I think green ice has one of the lowest, if not THE lowest drop rate in this game.

Trenton
10-02-2013, 03:20 PM
hao so many people get them then^

anyways, those swamp juice things have been dropping in le for awhile

programmed
10-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Ive seen a green ice longsword drop without re-rolls on my first run. And as far as I know the juice has been dropping there for quite some time and is a common drop there.

Suentous PO
10-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Ive seen a green ice longsword drop without re-rolls on my first run. And as far as I know they've been dropping there for quite some time and a common drop there.

They are not a common drop, feel free to try to farm one yourself, it takes a while. If they were common you would see all 3 types in cs often.

hao so many people get them then^
Going on 2 years (guessing) of people farming and thousands of people farming them.

programmed
10-02-2013, 06:31 PM
They are not a common drop, feel free to try to farm one yourself, it takes a while. If they were common you would see all 3 types in cs often.

Going on 2 years (guessing) of people farming and thousands of people farming them.

I never said it was a common drop because its not. I farm the hidden grate for them all the time and only once have I gotten one.

Mothwing
10-02-2013, 07:03 PM
a common drop there.

I never said it was a common drop because its not

Huh?

programmed
10-02-2013, 07:42 PM

Huh?

The first one you quoted was about the swamp juice, not green ice. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't word that post very well.

Mothwing
10-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Ive seen a green ice longsword drop without re-rolls on my first run. And as far as I know they've been dropping there for quite some time and a common drop there.

The first one you quoted was about the swamp juice, not green ice

Huh?

Schnitzel
10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
You see,

A drunk croc from the swamp must have gotten lost from its swamp home and wandered into the frosty mountains of alterra.

And was either killed by the yetis, or froze to death in the mountains. And then the evil yetis took his swamp juice and ran off with it.

So since you killed the LE monster who stole the drunken dead croc's swamp juice, u now have the dead croc's swamp juice.

Seems legit?

Griffinfan
10-02-2013, 10:14 PM
I think green ice has one of the lowest, if not THE lowest drop rate in this game.

I must disagree, its like farming any "elite-ish" item in the game, it just takes time.

If they gave green ice a huge drop rate it would just be another sword, so of course it takes some time to farm but its far from the lowest in the game.

I have farmed many a green ice in my time, it just is about patience.

Suentous PO
10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
I must disagree, its like farming any "elite-ish" item in the game, it just takes time.

If they gave green ice a huge drop rate it would just be another sword, so of course it takes some time to farm but its far from the lowest in the game.

Elite boulder/branch =30k
Green ice 200k +
I know no player can know the drop rates, was just saying from my experience good fridge droops are more rare than some. Your better off farming end game and just buying one sometimes.

angeldawn
10-03-2013, 08:05 AM
I farmed for green ice forever and it is more rare than elite drops in Elite Dragon

I have 6 branches in my stash that has recently dropped. Also received a few boulders and bows earlier on. My green Ice I had buy.

Sheugokin
10-03-2013, 05:51 PM
BTW, What is the best green ice as of now?

Suentous PO
10-03-2013, 06:14 PM
BTW, What is the best green ice as of now?

They're the same as the blue, but green has +3 damage & +4dps
( for the crossbow I'm assuming sword and staff are similar)