PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: custom sort pet list order

csyui
10-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Pets a player owns are sorted by their levels, from highest to lowest.
But somehow it's not good for some players. For example, if I want to level up my low lvl pets, every time I have to drag down to the bottom to choose, which is a little bothering.

Please include an option so that we can choose different sort method, such as sort from lowest level to highest, sort alphabetically, and etc.

Desperoto
10-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Already suggested a lot

bhutkeyur
10-03-2013, 05:33 PM
i would also love auto switch 4-6 main pets

rivet
10-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Sort pet according to type: dragons, wolves, frogs, etc.

Soundlesskill
10-08-2013, 02:08 AM
This really needs to get implented.
I wanna be able to switch fast when i want a low lvl pet instead of having to scroll down to find it. Plus I have like 4 capped pets

Alfai
10-08-2013, 03:40 AM
This is good but have been suggested before. Still a very good idea to help players.
With the bad ping, switching weapon/pet/amu can be FATAL.

Having the pets sorted in an order where you can customize your battleplans is always handy.

I am still waiting for the one button tap to quickly change weapon (i.e bow to dagger) and custom inv (for lep amu as an example).
Ive noticed the elix button on the player interface is reduced, this works great for mobile platform or those with huge thumbs. Adding another button or two on left HUD for example wont hurt.

GoodSyntax
10-08-2013, 08:44 AM
I would imagine that it would be relatively easy to include pet selection as part of your saved load-outs. That way, you can have a Crit loadout, a DMG loadout, a Tanking loadout and a Stun loadout, all with different gear and pet selected for the purpose.

Also, a load-out selector on the main display (like the emotes) would help.....a lot!

Soundlesskill
10-08-2013, 08:45 AM
This is good but have been suggested before. Still a very good idea to help players.
With the bad ping, switching weapon/pet/amu can be FATAL.

Having the pets sorted in an order where you can customize your battleplans is always handy.

I am still waiting for the one button tap to quickly change weapon (i.e bow to dagger) and custom inv (for lep amu as an example).
Ive noticed the elix button on the player interface is reduced, this works great for mobile platform or those with huge thumbs. Adding another button or two on left HUD for example wont hurt.

Man... I love your sig