PDA

View Full Version : No longer able to scout if a player is offline / online?

Hook
10-02-2013, 03:38 PM
As a time saver, or more like my own personal strategy, I scouted opposing players who had recently attacked me.

Example, for the sole reason of not wasting my revenge on a certain players, I'd look the player up in name search then "view his tribe".

Before the update, I could see which members were offline and online in other tribes. This helped me choose my revenges better to catch them off guard. But now after the update, ALL the names, of all the members, of all tribes, appear in white color. Giving the impression everyone is online.

Was this done on purpose? Anyone having a similar problem? Or will it all go back to normal when everyone has updated to the newest version?

Applejaqs
10-02-2013, 04:01 PM
It appears as though this might coincide with the update that took the destroyed base look away. Could be wrong but it seems that sts is taking away the ability to see when other players are online. Only reason I'm not sure on this is that you can still when the other player is training troops.

Hook
10-02-2013, 07:33 PM
It appears as though this might coincide with the update that took the destroyed base look away. Could be wrong but it seems that sts is taking away the ability to see when other players are online. Only reason I'm not sure on this is that you can still when the other player is training troops.

Humm Idk. Interesting comment though. Can any dev comment on this please?

Multibird
10-02-2013, 10:31 PM
This makes the game more challenging and fun imo

glengon
10-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Its more troublesome but you can check their mines and barns to see if theyre online. Dunno why the update removed the ability to let us see if other tribe's players are online though...

Kraoracha
10-03-2013, 05:20 AM
I didnt notice you couldnt see that anymore, I believe only the sorting order changed, but the text still is another color for those online as far as I could see?

Hook
10-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I didnt notice you couldnt see that anymore, I believe only the sorting order changed, but the text still is another color for those online as far as I could see?

No, all texts are white. I'm referring to Opposing tribes. When viewing your Tribe, yes you can see who is online and offline. But not enemy tribes.

arty
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
sad but true. we can no longer see the opposing tribe online member list no more