PDA

View Full Version : STS Impersonator

Anommaly
10-02-2013, 11:40 PM
No proof of this because the kindle fire (2nd edition) cant capture a chat log or images but here goes.

Make a guild run on my alt fox in the swamps, some guy joins, and they start to endanger the party by dragging mobs of that the party cant handle all at once.
So what do I do? I kick them

So the guy logs onto an alt named -snip-, starts saying how disrespectful I am and whatnot and that he'd talk to my master, Lord, and that he was an employee of STS and whatnot. Like an employee of STS would berate a player >_> Anyways, I tell him, do what you want, but, it doesn't matter to me.

So they log into another alt named -snip- and starts berating me on there. Pretty childish if you ask me.

Anyways, wether you beleive me or not doesn't particularily matter to me, just wanted to write this down for future reforencing on the forum~

OOp. the berating continues with a guy named -snip-. So the mild annoyance continues
K, this is harrassment, -snip- now -_-

Burningdex
10-02-2013, 11:48 PM
fine to post just dont name names :)

Anommaly
10-02-2013, 11:54 PM

then whats the point of posting? :P

Freobr
10-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Rules are that posting names on forums isn't allowed. Don't know what's the idea behind that

Ks_Leon
10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Sent the report to support.Their may help you from there.Dont post any name.Read ToS frequently.Have a nice day. :)

Anommaly
10-03-2013, 12:31 AM
Sent the report to support.Their may help you from there.Dont post any name.Read ToS frequently.Have a nice day. :)

removed the games awhile ago after the first poster said tp :P thanks though

Schnitzel
10-03-2013, 12:47 AM
When someone says "I work for sts" but break the rules and pretends that we are actually dumb enough to believe them when
A) their name is most likely blue (or orange in swamps and LE themed places)
B) Sts staff won't go to people and sau insulting things.

So what I do when I come accross these people?

I sit back, grab some popcorn and laugh

Gragorak
10-03-2013, 01:13 AM
then whats the point of posting? :P
Exactly, there's no point in this thread.

dudetus
10-03-2013, 03:51 AM

Hello,

My character names are Ninja, Thesneakyone, Omigodabear, Omigodamage and various anonymous alts :).

NECROREAPER
10-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Rules are that posting names on forums isn't allowed. Don't know what's the idea behind that

It's not a rule, STG just generally doesn't recommend it to avoid flame wars to make it easier for them, although posting names generally helps a lot.

Snakespeare
10-03-2013, 03:05 PM
No proof of this because the kindle fire (2nd edition) cant capture a chat log or images ...

You do not need screenshots. It amazes me that people still believe you have to have a screenshot to report. All you have to do is report him. And if you can't get to his avatar page, just tell the devs your toon's name and the date and time. It's all in the logs. They log everything. Dev impersonation is a permaban offense, which means they take it very seriously.

To report an offense such as dev impersonation, write an email to support@spacetimestudios.com but of course, if you're fibbing the ban will be put on you instead, so don't fib.

-Snakes

p.s. This message board does NOT deal with interplayer offenses. This message board is for us to share tips and tricks and get announcements and such. It is wrong to make a thread calling out another player on this message board.

Justg
10-03-2013, 03:19 PM
All good, report has been made, thanks!