PDA

View Full Version : does GM lowered the chance to get locked again ??

Laurentsz
10-03-2013, 12:13 AM
i got my lucky re-roll elixir for 3 times... and i run both on kraken mines 3 and Backendridge, but i never get any "Locked Crates" again.. its been yesterday..
i use my lepre + re-roll, it means i have 40% chances to reroll. but no locked found, LOL.

just wanna ask, do u guys feel the same ? or my lepre turn into the fake one ? LOL..

najcomp
10-03-2013, 12:28 AM
It depends on what time u played..i play in early morning like 3 a.m and i can get 3 locked in 30 min only with lepre.But before this when the new mythic came out,locked is very hard to drop.

Laurentsz
10-03-2013, 12:42 AM
It depends on what time u played..i play in early morning like 3 a.m and i can get 3 locked in 30 min only with lepre.But before this when the new mythic came out,locked is very hard to drop.

so strange man.. before the new patches for fixing the ring like pirate, inferno and etc.. so easy to get locked even we just run the map using the lepre. but now, i wanna cry LOL ! lepre + re-roll elixir means nothing ! WTH ! 0 locked found while i get re-roll elixir from klaas.. 3 times man ! plok ! plok ! plok !

Frohnatur
10-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Based on the amount of crates available in the cs I'd say they reduced the dropping rate a bit. Usually its around 400, now its only 200, too big difference to be explained by fluctuation-bumps or -dents. But... who knows, really. they never going to tell us. Maybe people just horting crates right now for the next event.

But I hear some complaints in that direction, so ...

najcomp
10-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Thats mean u need to stop farm locked and start doing elite.if u want to hit elite,add me ign:hazzardartz

KingMartin
10-03-2013, 02:21 AM
It may be only my feeling, but I think it has something to do with total amount of not opened crates collected.

Shortly before expansion when all people were full of crates hoping either for The Staff or for profit, the drop rate was very low for me.

After many crates have been popped, drop rate increased again and after mythic weekend it increased even more. Two crates in KM3 were no exception.

Now, people are stocking crates again hoping for profit when new mythic weekend comes. This might have two effects:

1. The price will not increase that much because both those who want to open and those who want to sell have loads of crates on stock. I see that the price does not want to fall where it was before mythic weekend (11-12k). Most probably, those who want to open buy for that price thus keeping the price relatively high. (Why should they buy for 25 when myth weekend starts)?

2. The overall drop rate may decrease due to the overall amount of not opened crates.

The second point is just my hypothesis and observation. Need to test my luck more :)

Xstealthxx
10-03-2013, 03:56 AM
Based on the amount of crates available in the cs I'd say they reduced the dropping rate a bit. Usually its around 400, now its only 200, too big difference to be explained by fluctuation-bumps or -dents. But... who knows, really. they never going to tell us. Maybe people just horting crates right now for the next event.

But I hear some complaints in that direction, so ...

maybe people are just hording crates

Valkiryas
10-03-2013, 04:41 AM
This thread is funny :)

Psykopathic28
10-03-2013, 10:13 AM
This thread is funny :)

Agreed. Hehe valk

RyFG
10-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Frankly speaking it depends on luck
Good days you can get lots of crates + eggs
Bad days can get lots of junk

Kakatoa91
10-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Well, about 12h ago just before work I had the best run ever for crates.
Pick up with my twink lvl12 a free full max elixir 1h in klaas (yeay lol) add my lep, then run on all maps. Got 9 crates (yea wth lol), 1 flap jack egg, some chests. And the last 2 minutes decide to open crates. Open 1 got 25k, 5 plat, myth necky lunar... open a second one and only 2k, 2k, 2k. Then I stop.
And b4 that run, with 3 other twinks run got 2 lock
Normally, I only get 0-6max crates/day.
Well day aint over. Gonna try to snatch some more b4 sleepin now... well when server up -_-'

Taejo
10-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes, crate drops were nerfed!

I have a strong feeling that the NSA has revealed pertinent information to STS about the number of crates being stashed away within the community. In conjunction with this, I foresee the U.N. publicizing their intent to raise sanctions around the globe pertaining to these so-called "crate horders", and will respectively empower state authorities to take swift action due to the withheld economic impacts. One could probably speculate that to avoid breaking any global policy, STS has since lowered the crate drop rates a significant amount in order to reduce the market overflow and slowly reveal the "crate horders". Once revealed, authorities will likely offer lump sums of U.S. dollars in exchange for the crates, without pressing legal charges, so that the economy can quickly reach an equilibrium.

Disclaimer: My above statement is completely garbage and does not reflect any action taken by STS on the matter.