PDA

View Full Version : You guys are the devs now!

fruitbattwo
10-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey guys. If you were the devs and mods of pocket legends, what would you change about the game? The classes, the campaigns, the pvp? This is not a thread about what needs to be fixed. It's about what you would create, change, or add. Personally, I would add on an offline mode where you could level up offline like if you were in the car. So what would you create? Share your thoughts below :)

Zapoke
10-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Advanced classes, or some kind of class specialization.

Example: Mages scale best with the Int stat, but with an advanced class it could gain abilities that scale with Str or Dex evenly with Int.

Burningdex
10-03-2013, 05:53 PM
id make a new cap

javiemma
10-03-2013, 05:57 PM
New cap

Oldcoot
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
How'd I know that was coming ^^:)

The Sadness
10-03-2013, 06:06 PM
I'd make Coot retire. Change that man diaper bro, it's getting saggy.

Oldcoot
10-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Ouch!
Now I'm all but hurt :(

Extreme
10-03-2013, 06:20 PM
I'd make a bar for me n Friends :) Lmk.

XghostzX
10-03-2013, 06:25 PM
More PvP-orientated. I love all the guild wars... I remember when I played runescape there was this capture the flag game you could play and it was hella fun. I just don't have time for those big MMO's, so I'd like to see more PvP option in PL. Order and Chaos goes back to investing too much time and money.

So basically, just more PvP options.

Extreme
10-03-2013, 06:35 PM
More PvP-orientated. I love all the guild wars... I remember when I played runescape there was this capture the flag game you could play and it was hella fun. I just don't have time for those big MMO's, so I'd like to see more PvP option in PL. Order and Chaos goes back to investing too much time and money.

So basically, just more PvP options.

Maybe we could host a competition for 5v5 Ctf Guild teams?

DocDoBig
10-03-2013, 06:40 PM
I'd write big fat lines of Lets Make Kids all over bale.

Somemager
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
I would be going in and out of townes checking if everyones following rules and being respectful and ban those doubler and other kinds of scammers ;) Also have some fun chatting with the community :p

Xyzther
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
1 Make Emote for Let's Make Kids
2 Make all forgotten bows/halloween items do 1 damage
3 Ban Billy
4 Jk unban Billy
5 Remove chat from pvp so none of this "go" stuff
6 Make an option to buy all elixirs with gold with a 1 plat = 5k gold ratio
7 More pvp maps
8 Make the dodge & crit back to it's original amount for pve only
9 Remove mage's ms being broken by blast shot
10 Daily elixir for 30 minutes instead of 5
11 Remove gain xp from any dungeon elix
12 Nerf KOAL
13 Ask other devs, "Maybe we should make a new cap?"
14 Get fired :c

ultimaga95
10-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Nerf OP level 20 rhinos.

Caiahar
10-03-2013, 08:52 PM
1 Make Emote for Let's Make Kids
2 Make all forgotten bows/halloween items do 1 damage
3 Ban Billy
4 Jk unban Billy
5 Remove chat from pvp so none of this "go" stuff
6 Make an option to buy all elixirs with gold with a 1 plat = 5k gold ratio
7 More pvp maps
8 Make the dodge & crit back to it's original amount for pve only
9 Remove mage's ms being broken by blast shot
10 Daily elixir for 30 minutes instead of 5
11 Remove gain xp from any dungeon elix
12 Nerf KOAL
13 Ask other devs, "Maybe we should make a new cap?"
14 Get fired :c
I agree with 3, 10, and 14. ;)
And for 12, if koal was nerfed, my grill and fireplace wouldn't work :C

DocDoBig
10-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Lol Ban Billy.

xcainnblecterx
10-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Make it 100% free. Be the least i can since im not making a cap soon then once cap is made back to plat

Cheenivie
10-04-2013, 06:31 AM
We could make kids! Imagine that baby Docs and Cheens

XghostzX
10-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Maybe we could host a competition for 5v5 Ctf Guild teams?

Extremely difficult with no in game clock and scheduling system in game. It would be very inefficient - this is what I mean by implementing more systems for the PvP lover.

Cavoc
10-04-2013, 08:25 AM
Make a new cap with zombies

Theme would be an infected city
Legendary items would be: 2h chainsaw/ 1h fire axe + riot shield for str, 2h shotgun/1h magnum + shield for int, 2h sniper/ 1h ninja stars + shield for dex.
The town would be a survival camp

Edit: make a closer stash -_-

tHelonestud
10-04-2013, 08:50 AM
I would delete BD, then AL, then DL, then SL

Revealing
10-04-2013, 10:06 AM
^^ No way most of love some of those games
If you were I'd quit da game

Roberto077
10-04-2013, 11:40 AM

Then PL dies forever.

DocDoBig
10-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Then PL dies forever.

Can you die for a specific time? Oo

Like 10 minutes or so and then being alive again.

Fusionstrike
10-04-2013, 12:05 PM
I would revamp the inventory and stash system. Instead of each character having its own separate inventory, and having a separate stash, I would make one big "inventory" for the whole account. Each character would simply see this one giant inventory, then equip the items to use. Switch characters, you'd still see the same big list and pick whatever that char wants to use.

This would eliminate the following headaches:
1. Gear switching: Having to login to one char, walk to stash, store items, login to second char, walk to stash, take out items.
2. Juggling items to a "merch" character or whoever has enough CS slots to list something.
3. Having to buy more inventory slots on every character; you'd just buy more slots for the account as a whole.
4. Having a giant stash of items in random order that is impossible to find anything in; it would all in nice categories of inventory.

There would of course have to be character-specific slots for non-transferrable items like elite cap. These would be shown in their own section only on the proper character and not be accessible in the giant inventory.

And while I was at it, I would implement a way to mark items as "saved" in the giant inventory. Then I would add a "liquidate all unsaved items" button to be able to quickly clear inventory of junk. Get something good? Just mark it as "saved" to hold onto it.

Roberto077
10-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Can you die for a specific time? Oo

Like 10 minutes or so and then being alive again.

Yes. A heart stopping for 30 seconds declares a person as dead, and if the heart turns back on, then they're alive.

The heart is represented by STS, and shutting down the games would reduce profits and probably end up with a lot of complaints for ending the games which will end PL, but if the games are re opened, then the system continues to run.

Fusionstrike
10-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Yes. A heart stopping for 30 seconds declares a person as dead, and if the heart turns back on, then they're alive.

The heart is represented by STS, and shutting down the games would reduce profits and probably end up with a lot of complaints for ending the games which will end PL, but if the games are re opened, then the system continues to run.

Are you saying STS broke your heart?

Cheenivie
10-04-2013, 05:56 PM

Just AL cause BD is actually strategy and works your brain and I have nothing against DL and sL

joshtheboss
10-04-2013, 06:54 PM
I would make a campaign where its everyone vs me and I one-shot everyone and I have infinite health.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 4

tHelonestud
10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Just AL cause BD is actually strategy and works your brain and I have nothing against DL and sL

yes, mainly AL but even then it would be better for STS to concentrate on one game. Not a big fan of BD because it isn't really that creative, almost an exact copy of CoC with different names for stuff

Cheenivie
10-04-2013, 07:25 PM
yes, mainly AL but even then it would be better for STS to concentrate on one game. Not a big fan of BD because it isn't really that creative, almost an exact copy of CoC with different names for stuff

True

@op If I were a dev I would make dev teams for each game so they can all get equal attention. A possible way to do this is let the devs/mods choose what game they would like to work on so that way they will want to work on it even more since it's the game they chose to work which probably means they like it. I don't know if that's possible but it would be cool.

Roberto077
10-04-2013, 09:49 PM
Are you saying STS broke your heart?

No.

tHelonestud
10-04-2013, 10:47 PM
True

@op If I were a dev I would make dev teams for each game so they can all get equal attention. A possible way to do this is let the devs/mods choose what game they would like to work on so that way they will want to work on it even more since it's the game they chose to work which probably means they like it. I don't know if that's possible but it would be cool.
They can just start game and then sell them to studios that will make them each great.

bglir
10-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Twerking emote? Need more fancy emote options :miserable:

The Sadness
10-05-2013, 05:51 PM
King of the Hill.

WhoIsThis
10-05-2013, 08:28 PM
At some point, I'm planning on making a thread on my recommendations.

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:12 PM
i would make pl for xbox
amd i always wanted a dev:unconscious:

VenomsChaos
10-12-2013, 08:53 PM
a real Guild war every weekends, winner guild for little price.. i am not talking about 5 vs 5 wars, i am talking about everyone in guilds will protect theys flags and try steal other guilds flags or broke theys castle or samething like that for point..