PDA

View Full Version : Malgo and Shadowfang

Ravager
10-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Anyone know the exact location of any of these drops? Is it a boss or mob drop?

I asked someone about Shadowfang and he said he got it in an elite forest boss. The description says Undim.

So was wondering the exact drop locations.

Derezzzed
10-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Shadowfang is I elite Undim I've personally got it (from a mob)

Malgo I have no clue but I'd imagine it'd also be in elite

Crowsfoot
10-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Its not elite, regular maps. Elite shuyal maps drop vixen eggs (though I'm not sure why).

Zanpakuto
10-04-2013, 08:14 PM
There's a couple of cheap shadowfangs in cs right now! I like his buff! It's like a weaker hammerjaw arcane ability, but looks cool and a fraction of the cost!

Ravager
10-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Hmm so elite undim mobs and normal undim mobs? Did you find Shadowfang crow?

Devs said some people have found Malgo. Just not sure where.

Crowsfoot
10-05-2013, 12:08 AM
My friend did find a shadowfang (normal undim). I have found a vixen egg in elite undim, and I have seen a second vixen egg drop there. Thus, shadowfang is regular maps.

Crowsfoot
10-05-2013, 12:12 AM
There's a couple of cheap shadowfangs in cs right now! I like his buff! It's like a weaker hammerjaw arcane ability, but looks cool and a fraction of the cost!

Hammerjaw (I own a lvl36 one) has a terrible ability. What makes hammerjaw powerful is his passive: stun, snare, bleed, -10% defense, crit reduction, and hits multiple targets. Not to mention he has at an arcane rarity scaled damage stat (I believe shadowfang is rare in rarity?). Therefore shadowfang IS NOT similar to hammerjaw.

No offense but first thing that came to my mind reading this analogy to hammerjaw was: ya! And dauphin is just like Samuel because he heals players in range.

chitgoks
10-13-2013, 09:39 AM
yep i got shadowfang in normal mob undim fields

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Ravager
10-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks guys. Still not sure about Malgo. Devs stated a few have been looted I believe in another thread. Just not sure exactly where.

bramer
10-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks guys. Still not sure about Malgo. Devs stated a few have been looted I believe in another thread. Just not sure exactly where.

I'm pretty sure you can loot them in forest of shades and forest breach maps.

Ravager
10-14-2013, 02:05 AM

I'm pretty sure you can loot them in forest of shades and forest breach maps.

I highly doubt its the mobs in those levels since i went through those 2 for quite a while.