10-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Get off forums and get back levelling! :D

Maazilik
10-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Srry that doesn't really hel becuase it is still hard for me to lvl up

keikali
10-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I'd like to hear what level you are?

If you aren't level 35 complaining about 26K rather a lower one then I suggest you just quit. No patience for anything.

Commanderkeen
10-04-2013, 10:29 AM
I found it a little hard to level up my lower level toons but once I hit 25 and went to Nordr the PUG do get better and it becomes easier.

EDIT: Here's something helpful I personally found that the first map of each zone usually have the best chance of xp grinding or find some guildies/friends the same level to grind with.

aarrgggggg
10-04-2013, 10:40 AM
There are ways to make leveling faster u can buy the pet abaddon from the stable it will give u 10% more exp at all times also u can get the exp elixirs to speed up the process.Leveling is a long road it takes time and dedication to get to level cap.I would suggest leveling up your toon in Watchers tomb 4 but u will want to be in a full party as a full party gives u an experience bonus and makes each run faster. Grind in Watchers tomb 4 play that map over and over again. You will earn roughly 350 exp per run with no elixirs and without abbadon, in case u r not a plat user and a good party can finish that map in roughly 6 mins. So to recapp get abaddon, buy 7 day xp elixir, and play watchers tomb 4 in a full party til your fingers hurt and your eyes droop. Good Luck and most importantly HAVE FUN :unconscious:

Cremated
10-04-2013, 10:44 AM

If you aren't level 35 complaining about 26K rather a lower one then I suggest you just quit. No patience for anything.

ok that wasnt called for telling him to quit, bully!

Maazilik
10-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I'm lvl 23 but I need good people because I am a sorcerer and put all skill points into intelligence and I can't buy platinum I am just a kid and have an iPad one so I can't do the nativeX ones which I used to do and trail pay offers are targeted at older people

Maazilik
10-04-2013, 10:52 AM

By what I have seen by ur post I thought u were a good person but ur not ��

Drearivev
10-04-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm lvl 23 but I need good people because I am a sorcerer and put all skill points into intelligence and I can't buy platinum I am just a kid and have an iPad one so I can't do the nativeX ones which I used to do and trail pay offers are targeted at older people
I can help :D
I've got a lvl 22 Warrior (or is it 23? Idk). We could run Wt4 together, with some others I guess.

Add me
IGN: Mythicalfries

Frohnatur
10-04-2013, 10:16 PM
From Level 16 to 24 up go to Watchers Tomb 1-4 to level (you find the tombs in Travellers Outpost in the mid of the map and to the right through the stone gate). You'll level very fast there. From Level 24 go to Kraaken Mines 1-3 (you'll find them on the map that Captn Hannah Raven will give you on the "Jewel", its the ship in the Kraaken-maps -- hit 'Explore" when she asks you what to do). Its not faster than Watchers Tomb, but it will have nicer Loot.

Another way to level fast is to go grind the Hauntlet (at the northern End of the Kraag). It gives you Hauntlet Coins, wich can be later used to acquire pets (shiloh's a good one - the fastest pet in the stable!). Nice loot on the map too.

Once you hit Level 31 and go tho Shuyal and grind the first and second map. A lot of random players level there, its the fastest Level-Map because STS put the most XP per kill into that one, at least in this season.

XP-Elixiers help, but they cost plat. If you have some plat, buy a 7-Day Plat elixier. This doubles your xp-gain. If you have some more plat, buy xp-elxiier for 4 plat / 30 minutes. This doubles xp-gain again. Still some plat left? Buy Abaddon, the pet. gives you another 10% xp gain. This way you more then quadrupelt your xp-gain and before you can tell, you're Level 36!

But even if you dont have plat... The tombs (Kraaken Mines and Watchers) are the best way to level - they were designed for this! So for now, go there, and you'll find a lot of players that're there for the same reason like you.

Good Luck!

hakoom7
10-04-2013, 11:18 PM
By what I have seen by ur post I thought u were a good person but ur not ��
To be honest id like to agree with him, if you arent doing the 26k leveling and yet complaining then just dont bother, im sorry dont wana sound bullying but seriously i have 3 characters lvl36 and no one saw me posting thread complaining :/