PDA

View Full Version : Doc needs PvP adviser(s) and mentor(s).

DocDoBig
10-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Yep, you have read that correctly, DocDoBig the ultimately PvP pacifist sets his footsteps officially into the PvP community.

Well, I actually never really played PvP beside for the Achievements and Titles, but now, after the Forg Bows etc. nerf, PvP in PL caught my interest.
I am a total super-noob though, and I could need one, two - rather 100 helping hands, advises and recommendations how to start correctly. ;)

I have started pvp with a bunch of toons though, but I really suck with each of them.

I have toons at these levels:

76 (3Pc) Bear, Mage and (2Pc) Bird

73 Mule-Bird

66 Mage

60 Fox

57 Rhino

56 Bird

35 Mage

and a 20 Rhino.

I also have lot's of sets,

Among Others

Savage Set

Fiery Set

(Almost)-Swift Set

Elite Sea Blaster Set/Phantom Crossbone Set

Sand Crusher Set

Of course Angelic Sets

56 Obedience XBow Set

and a Voodoo Set

(Of course enough rings, too=

I have enough Time, plat and gold for another toon at any level - if you think I should make one at that and that level tell me!

Well now I need your advice.
I am currently using skill builds from different professional PvP'ers. For 56 I use Flacs, for 35 Zapokes and for the Rest I took information from Chickenrunns thread.
Well, if you think you have good builds which you are satisfied with, PLEASE share them with me.
Of course I'd need a Stat Points Build, too. :)

Well these^ things are pure theory, what I need is someone who wouldn't mind spending some time teaching stupid Doc tactics and tips. Most important are ranges, since I mainly PvE and I never really go at distance there. ;)

I appreciate ANY helpful advises, recommendation, tips etc. Be it one two words - share them with me!
If you like taking your time to teach noobs like me, please let me know - I will love you forever. ;)

Cheerio, lmk!
- Doc (the PvP misfit)

programmed
10-04-2013, 01:23 PM
I didn't do rhino much past l35 or fox past 51. I wasn't too good at voodoo. I don't do endgame. I will do 66 soon but not with Mage. Zapoke's guide helped me with voodoo a lot but I did better with copperhead Mage, and I haven't been copperhead Mage in over a year and a half. I won't be much help with the toons you have but I have a guide on what I've done and zapoke does too which was helpful for some things. If you see Nubish in game I could find someone that might be willing to help with what you have.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Reunegade
10-04-2013, 02:49 PM
You're a jim-dandy bear :) I suggest going 35 copperhead bear/40 platinum pack bear if you want to practice for end game bear :)

BlueSkied
10-04-2013, 05:22 PM
I suggest equipping a capped, 3p bear in savage and accumulating a wonderful 4-1 kdr.

Combo: hs, beckon, sms, stomp.

If you don't know your 12m range, that's fine; your armor and godly dodge will save you 90% of the time.

Misfit
10-04-2013, 05:35 PM
45 bird is extremely fun, but it is kinda dead :(. I'd still be glad to help you out, and spend tons of time teaching you how to own those shotgun 50 birds :D. Send me a friend request or pm if you want to do this!! -thebigboo

Sheugokin
10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Blueskied.....I sense some animosity toward bears. :(

BlueSkied
10-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Blueskied.....I sense some animosity toward bears. :(

I don't hide it. Lol.

Sheugokin
10-04-2013, 07:00 PM
LoL! I do applause you on your candidness.

Spyce
10-04-2013, 07:59 PM
PM for 20 Rhino help narb.

Extreme
10-04-2013, 11:43 PM
I'll halp u with endgame bird & Bear

Caiahar
10-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Ill help 73 mule bird!!!!

The Sadness
10-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Doc!! I didn't know you had 76 3pc bear and savage. IGN? Add Scarydreams, we'll practice together.

This is gonna legen, wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of this word is... dary! Legendary!!

Glo
10-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Will help with 56 bird, 32-45 bird, 35-45 mage, 40 bears.

Glorify.

programmed
10-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Doc!! I didn't know you had 76 3pc bear and savage. IGN? Add Scarydreams, we'll practice together.

This is gonna legen, wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of this word is... dary! Legendary!!

But, I'm lactose intolerant and I have legen...dary items

Caiahar
10-05-2013, 08:31 AM

Stop changing names ._. I didn't know you were scary dreams last night

DocDoBig
10-05-2013, 09:30 AM
I didn't do rhino much past l35 or fox past 51. I wasn't too good at voodoo. I don't do endgame. I will do 66 soon but not with Mage. Zapoke's guide helped me with voodoo a lot but I did better with copperhead Mage, and I haven't been copperhead Mage in over a year and a half. I won't be much help with the toons you have but I have a guide on what I've done and zapoke does too which was helpful for some things. If you see Nubish in game I could find someone that might be willing to help with what you have.

Great thread you wrote there, thanks! :)
Well, my 35 mage Voodoo is Letsmakekids. I will add you on my main(s), too.

You're a jim-dandy bear :) I suggest going 35 copperhead bear/40 platinum pack bear if you want to practice for end game bear :)
Oh, so lower levels are better, meant easier for beginner noobs like me?

I suggest equipping a capped, 3p bear in savage and accumulating a wonderful 4-1 kdr.
Combo: hs, beckon, sms, stomp.
If you don't know your 12m range, that's fine; your armor and godly dodge will save you 90% of the time.
Lol nice.
Thanks for the Combo, you know my bears name. ;)

45 bird is extremely fun, but it is kinda dead :(. I'd still be glad to help you out, and spend tons of time teaching you how to own those shotgun 50 birds :D. Send me a friend request or pm if you want to do this!! -thebigboo
Thank you for the offer!!!
I will consider it when I actually have a 45 bird. ;)

Cool I will add you on my toons, already have you on my 35 Voodoo mage Letsmakekids

PM for 20 Rhino help narb.
Kk, you know my toons.
My Rhino is called Focusedrhino, i think i have the lvl 20 Paladin-3 plat pack if it's relevant. :)

I like training my friends. But don't get a narb please lol.

I'll halp u with endgame bird & Bear
Kk, you saw me yesterday how I sucked with my fail Warbird. ;)
You know my Igns - can't wait to train with a friend!

Ill help 73 mule bird!!!!
Cool!
You know my main IGNs, the 73 ones is Focusedcanary. ;)

Lmao!
Yep I capped em all not so long ago. :)
Thanks, our practice will indeed be Beyond legendary! My Bears is Sciazaratek - If I'm not on forums you will find me on kik.

Will help with 56 bird, 32-45 bird, 35-45 mage, 40 bears.

Glorify.
Nice! Thanks for the offer,
my 56 Ign is Sciazlord - my 35 voodoo mage Letsmakekids.

@all You can PM me and leave your kik name if it's more comfortable for you. :)

BlueSkied
10-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Doc pm me your kik brah. Ill fight you wif mah burd.

The Sadness
10-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Doc pm me your kik brah. Ill fight you wif mah burd.
I wanna fight your bird. Look for FR. :D

johnny6880
10-06-2013, 08:58 AM
Savage set plus 3 piece ur fine :L

Remember nut
10-07-2013, 09:30 AM

Psh boo i trained yew 45 BURD never dead -.-

quantionus
10-09-2013, 02:49 PM
i can tell u what i know about 71 bear and 66 bird. I m not that good with 66 bird but still have a positive kdr and i m being better. My bear is good tho. Add quantionus/silvermqqn and pm me ign if u are intol 66-71 pvp. GL

DocDoBig
10-09-2013, 04:26 PM
i can tell u what i know about 71 bear and 66 bird. I m not that good with 66 bird but still have a positive kdr and i m being better. My bear is good tho. Add quantionus/silvermqqn and pm me ign if u are intol 66-71 pvp. GL

Cool I just started lvling a bear, have to decide between 66 and 71 during my grind - tending to 66.

The Sadness
10-10-2013, 08:50 AM
I sent a fr, I'm pumped.

programmed
10-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Cool I just started lvling a bear, have to decide between 66 and 71 during my grind - tending to 66.

Do 66 with me :) my bear is almost l66.

100shayne
10-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Can I get help with l22 bear skills and stats are needed

XghostzX
10-10-2013, 06:29 PM
I'd love to help out with your end game. They may seem really difficult with any inexperienced end-game pvper, but after some practice and time, you can compete with dem OP bears :)

killinclaw
10-11-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi, doc, I just started pvping, mostly ctf, a lil over a month ago. I'm a lvl 76 bear with 3 pc and savage set too, if u need a sparring partner add me, I need the practice as well. From my understanding skill sets, gear, and combos aren't everything, its practice and knowing your moves. And as Noodleleg told me, buffs and timing. Still can't get the timing right though lol. In my quest to learn pvp the most useful threads I found were from Chickenrun, Apollos lvl 71 bear guild, and of course, Noodleleg.
Im usually on after 8 pm west coast time.

DocDoBig
10-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I'd love to help out with your end game. They may seem really difficult with any inexperienced end-game pvper, but after some practice and time, you can compete with dem OP bears :)

Nice! Am honored, add Sciazaratek (yes that strange name is my first and only main ;))
Hi, doc, I just started pvping, mostly ctf, a lil over a month ago. I'm a lvl 76 bear with 3 pc and savage set too, if u need a sparring partner add me, I need the practice as well. From my understanding skill sets, gear, and combos aren't everything, its practice and knowing your moves. And as Noodleleg told me, buffs and timing. Still can't get the timing right though lol. In my quest to learn pvp the most useful threads I found were from Chickenrun, Apollos lvl 71 bear guild, and of course, Noodleleg.
Im usually on after 8 pm west coast time.

Cool! Feel free to add me, name is above. :)
Yeah I read all of them, what I kept is that CB is not healable and you should always smash your skills, never wait too long for cooldown. (That's my main mantra).

DocDoBig
10-14-2013, 09:26 AM
I need to improve in 56!
Help! ;)

programmed
10-14-2013, 09:32 AM
I need to improve in 56!
Help! ;)

What class? Bird I never tried, same for mage, didn't do rhino, fox was worst I ever did at any level, and bear is really only class I'm helpful at with 56.

DocDoBig
10-14-2013, 10:56 AM
What class? Bird I never tried, same for mage, didn't do rhino, fox was worst I ever did at any level, and bear is really only class I'm helpful at with 56.

I got a 56 obed bird. :)

EDIT: Also need teachers for 66 mage lmao!

programmed
10-14-2013, 01:28 PM

Oh we'll I'm no help with bird. 66 mage I could try but last time I did was in the 66 cap. If you want me to try and help pm me on forum or in game, you know my IGN.

Extreme
10-15-2013, 01:52 AM

I'll halp u with L56.

DocDoBig
10-15-2013, 02:22 AM
Thank yall!

Extreme
10-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Thank yall!

Did build work?

DocDoBig
10-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Did build work?

Yeah as a newb pvper I don't and wouldn't notice a change of different roots anway. ;)

Thanks tho!

Sheugokin
10-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi, Doc,
You may not know me, but I am an endgame pally. But I know how to play nuke too. I have both sets, so we can practice with either or and I can help you with skill/stat builds. Unlike many, I don't have a 3pc nor a 2pc. I can teach your mage if ya want.

Please add the name Sheugokin.

dudetus
10-17-2013, 07:01 AM
The easiest pvp level is end game. All u have to know is range and class combo (and on mages, drain, shield and heal) and u must use class buffs.

Equip bird with swift set and use blast shot. On mages and bears use savage set with combos. Oh and after a duel remember to say gf. And call rushers noobs and say they have to learn how to play. And kill undergeared/lvled players when u see them and call them noobs if they try to kill u back.

Happy pvping :)

Extreme
10-17-2013, 07:43 AM
The easiest pvp level is end game. All u have to know is range and class combo (and on mages, drain, shield and heal) and u must use class buffs.

Equip bird with swift set and use blast shot. On mages and bears use savage set with combos. Oh and after a duel remember to say gf. And call rushers noobs and say they have to learn how to play. And kill undergeared/lvled players when u see them and call them noobs if they try to kill u back.

Dat..

Pvpandctf
10-17-2013, 08:16 AM

Ninja Style !! <3

DocDoBig
10-20-2013, 03:57 AM
*Honored*
:o

Thank you guys! I got the next 2 weeks free so I can finally practice a bit.

Extreme
10-20-2013, 04:02 AM
You should really try int bird.

DocDoBig
10-20-2013, 04:03 AM

Dat joke or serious?

Extreme
10-20-2013, 04:09 AM
Dat joke or serious?

I'm serious, I bet you couldn't imagine how tanky n fun a goddess bird is. Vs Dex birds if ya win they'll say bes int bird lol.

dudetus
10-20-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm serious, I bet you couldn't imagine how tanky n fun a goddess bird is. Vs Dex birds if ya win they'll say bes int bird lol.

On 50+ PvP Intbird is only viable in lvl 61-65 with fang int set. Lvl 66-70 intbirds are more worse and at current endgame there is no reason whatsoever to go intbird as it is at disadvantage against everything and everyone. I would go more in detail about the reasons but I'll just say that as an Intbird during Fang I was able to duel vs. Kanital with about 40/60 ratio. So Ik my intbird s#$@.

SayCreed
10-20-2013, 11:55 AM

On 50+ PvP Intbird is only viable in lvl 61-65 with fang int set. Lvl 66-70 intbirds are more worse and at current endgame there is no reason whatsoever to go intbird as it is at disadvantage against everything and everyone. I would go more in detail about the reasons but I'll just say that as an Intbird during Fang I was able to duel vs. Kanital with about 40/60 ratio. So Ik my intbird s#$@.

Agree

You still hate me.

DocDoBig
10-21-2013, 09:10 AM
Phoenixking bes Int Bird. ;)

P.S.: Finally time to play PL!

The Sadness
10-23-2013, 03:30 AM
Nerdy Birdy. And every time I see you, you're using swift.

Extreme
10-23-2013, 06:46 AM
Nerdy Birdy. And every time I see you, you're using swift.

Once I tried int for a day Zo narb -;-;¤ħħ