PDA

View Full Version : Blitz Brigade Online

XghostzX
10-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Has anyone tried this Mobile shooting game? It's pretty sweet, and easy to pick up. Basically a cartoony version of call of duty, but there are unique classes (tank, regular soldier, sniper, medic, and a close range trooper) each having pros and cons. The multiplayer is fast and fluent; there's Team deathmatch, capture the flag, and domination. Games can have up to 10 people I think, and it's very responsive.

My good friends and I play it now and then, it has voice-chat for multiplayer games. I'm really enjoying it.

Spyce
10-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I've played it before but I couldn't play with my friends until today when I got an iPhone.

We should play sometime.

(I'm currently level 19)

XghostzX
10-04-2013, 11:06 PM
I've played it before but I couldn't play with my friends until today when I got an iPhone.

We should play sometime.

(I'm currently level 19)

Nice! I'm only like 5, but it's good for quick bursts of playing.

Zaonabiuibil
10-06-2013, 09:08 AM
I play it sometimes, reminds me of TF2.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Cheenivie
10-06-2013, 07:39 PM
Just installed it as zao said very similar to TF2 but I like it!

Heroelite
10-06-2013, 10:14 PM
This game is also kinda similar to the respawnables :D

The Sadness
10-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Ghost,

I love FPS games. But is this like N.O.V.A. 3 where you have pay cash to be able to be competitive (rocket launchers, jet packs, etc)? I'm getting sick of IAPs.

XghostzX
10-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Ghost,

I love FPS games. But is this like N.O.V.A. 3 where you have pay cash to be able to be competitive (rocket launchers, jet packs, etc)? I'm getting sick of IAPs.

So far no, as I'm only like 4-5 days in to it. From the looks of it however, you do not need to use real $$$. The only reason I'd see almost anyone paying is for getting a new class (because you acquire new classes as you level up... I wanna play a sniper, but I have to get to 25 or something like that). Leveling is not the fastest process.

This game is made my gameloft, though. They're extremely clever at ripping people off. Until I reached end game for order and chaos, I did not realize how much money you had to spend if you wanted to compete with other players (otherwise, you had to put in hours and hours of grinding/farming, which I didn't have the time for). So just be careful of that if you do buy the game.

Other than that, it's a lot of fun!

Gameplay
10-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Legends never die, they just fade away...
-xghostzx

im fading, eh owell,

Gragorak
10-08-2013, 06:42 AM
I've been playing for few weeks now. Pretty good game, only problem is that medic is maybe slightly op. I just got kill streak of 14 with it...

Nah, most of those real cash weapons aren't even so good. Skilled player with basic submachine gun wins skilled player with paid flamer/rocket launcher/bazooka.

Paying cash mainly just boosts xp and gold gain.

Cavoc
10-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I leveled my sniper up a few months ago, but stopped playing because there were only like 3 maps. It just got old. Have they updated it?

XghostzX
10-08-2013, 03:59 PM
I leveled my sniper up a few months ago, but stopped playing because there were only like 3 maps. It just got old. Have they updated it?

Yeah, they added one map if that counts, haha.

This game is definitely not for any hard-core gamers. It's good for bursts of play, similar to all of STS' games.

Roberto077
10-08-2013, 04:05 PM
So Gameloft decided to copy TF2 now? They need an original idea...

Spyce
10-08-2013, 08:41 PM
So Gameloft decided to copy TF2 now? They need an original idea...

Gameloft always copies other companies.
Dungeon Hunter is exactly like Diablo.

Mothwing
10-08-2013, 09:09 PM
That looks pro...does it have a version requirement? My iPod is ancient so I might not be able to get it...

I could probably check myself xD

EDIT: Lame I can't get it...

Roberto077
10-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Gameloft always copies other companies.
Dungeon Hunter is exactly like Diablo.

I know.

Modern Combat = CoD
Nova = Halo
O&C = WoW
HoO&C = LoL or Dota
Every sports game = EA sports
Six Guns = Red Dead Redemption
Gangstar = GTA
Asphalt = Forza (?)
Dungeon Hunter = As you said, Diablo
BackStab = Assassins Creed

And many, many more obvious copies with absolutely no customer support whatsoever.

XghostzX
10-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I know.

Modern Combat = CoD
Nova = Halo
O&C = WoW
HoO&C = LoL or Dota
Every sports game = EA sports
Six Guns = Red Dead Redemption
Gangstar = GTA
Asphalt = Forza (?)
Dungeon Hunter = As you said, Diablo
BackStab = Assassins Creed

And many, many more obvious copies with absolutely no customer support whatsoever.

What drives me nuts about that company, though, is that they always have really good support for like the first two months of the game to bring in $$$ then just totally disappear.

DocDoBig
10-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Just downloaded it, though I just started with The Respawnables a week ago. ;)

Gotta check it out!

Add me on Facebook to add to the friendlist ingame.

The Sadness
10-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Gameloft? Bummer.

Kazillo
10-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Got really into the game, was making the top of the scoreboard every game. But the cost and annoyance of having to repair my gear after only three matches pushed me away. If it was a $2 game without the looming annoyance of Gameloft trying to push money out of you, It would be perfect.

Zeus7
03-10-2014, 03:12 AM
I really like blitz brigade I'm like...lvl 28 or something in it

Sent from the moon

Makka Pakka
03-15-2014, 01:44 AM
Where do I download it?

XghostzX
03-15-2014, 04:01 PM
Where do I download it?

Itunes app store