PDA

View Full Version : Best Moments!

aldoric
10-04-2013, 09:45 PM
SOo.. Pocket legends has been out for a long time now i think people have forgotten about the good times! So.. What was your favorite moment in PL!???

Ill kick off the ball by saying my hands down absolute favorite moment was doing speed runs with some of the most popular warriors in Pl( such as Xom, chaudex ect) . We used to run a warrior only group and smash our way right through all the mobs. IT WAS AWESOME>>!!!

SO BEST EPIC TALE WINS( has to of actually happened :P):congratulatory::congratulatory::congratulatory ::bull_head::bull_head::distress::distress:

Roberto077
10-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Ascendancy 1-10 pretty much explains everthing.

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:16 PM
I rly liked joining thegame at all

Oh look it's me
10-09-2013, 01:13 AM
back when I was the first capped fox by 4 seconds, can't get em back =/
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79265-The-Race-to-76-On-the-Ranger-and-Rhino&highlight=overachiever

Chopper
10-09-2013, 03:04 PM
My first time working through AO, AO2 and AO3. The level design and story seemed so innovative and fun and the group of players that i was running with were all experiencing it for the first time too.

I recall our team getting wiped out repeatedly by Gurox and then the Overlord and we had to work together to try different strategies to figure out how to beat these seemingly, invincible, bosses. Thrashers were not common, and no daily 3x combos back then so it was a real sense of accomplishment and teamwork when we finally vanquished our foes. Good times.