PDA

View Full Version : My Giveaways

Misfit
10-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Alrighty guys, I am sure that you have heard of the giveaways I have been hosting for the past week. So here, I will be clearing up a few things, and giving you updates of when things will happen. First off, I will do RANDOM giveaways throughout the week, and big (but not huge) giveaways on Fridays. These will be at random times so PLEASE do not come asking me Wednesday, when the giveaway is tonight. I will be EXTREMELY frustrated and may stop these events because of people not using their brains ;). Secondly, I am planning to do 500k-1m giveaways on Sundays. These events on Sunday will be TRIVIA!!! Sometimes, I will ask for volunteer judges (for possible costume contests ;o) and others to help me think of questions to ask. The SUNDAY events will be at the Shadow Cave Town, and Friday giveaways will be randomly done in Bake Fort Castle. Lastly, I will post details on times, details, and other things, the day before or in the morning of the contest day. These will be in general discussion (not contests because I think more people look here, and they are more of giveaways, not contests).

Thanks a ton guys!!!
-thebigboo (add me to participate)

P.s. I have been giving the helpful, polite, and obedient people 50-100k bonuses for acting like this ;) *hint hint*

BlueSkied
10-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Are you building a religion?

Revealing
10-05-2013, 02:28 AM
Actually he is being polite and kind he also gave a hint be kind in game to earn.
Also Bigboo is also a friendly pvper when I asked a question about my build he gave meh suggestion.

GL everyone. (Too addicted to AL tell extreme and doc if you want) kthnxbai

Spyce
10-05-2013, 05:12 AM
Actually he is being polite and kind he also gave a hint be kind in game to earn.
Also Bigboo is also a friendly pvper when I asked a question about my build he gave meh suggestion.

GL everyone. (Too addicted to AL tell extreme and doc if you want) kthnxbai

Narb, play wit mai and gib mai free bumps pls.

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:14 PM
i will take any and every thing