PDA

View Full Version : warrior skill bug please fix this :/

tobirama_senju82
10-05-2013, 12:25 AM
goodday devs. id like to report this skill of of warrior which is Chest Splitter which have ability to interrupt enemy windups , but the problem here it doesnt work in all bosses. i just observe it doesnt work in nordr bosses . it only works in ydra.bosses below. .

another it the Rally Cry Skill which have the ability to increase damage reduction in 8 seconds and boost dodge by 25%. the problem here is that i dont feel the damage reduction of this skill . many times i observe it in normal maps and elite. this skil is important because it buffs allies and good for tanking. i partner it with my juggernaut . . but the dodge skill of this working. only the damage reduction is the problem.

please developers can u please fix this? thanks in advance :)))

tobirama_senju82
10-06-2013, 12:52 AM
bump

Lojack
10-07-2013, 10:58 AM
1. Don't bump.
2. It doesn't work on all bosses intentionally

tobirama_senju82
10-08-2013, 05:37 AM
so it should be indicated in the description that it will not work in all boses .

and another thing sir is the rally cry which i dont feel the ability to have damage reduction by 8%. i observe it very carefully in a smart way . please fix this skill sir thanks

Zethz
10-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Wht Bump Means ???

Milan Lame Man
10-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Wht Bump Means ???
Bumping is adding a short post to the thread, simply to move it up, in the hopes of attracting more attention to the thread.
As Lojack implies, overusing it may prove counterproductive.

It would help if it was clearly stated somewhere that devs/mods read all posts, so there is no point in bumping.

Lojack
10-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I read all posts in the Bugs sections of the forums.