PDA

View Full Version : Broken?

Zentry
10-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Hey Guys, I need to talk to you about something. The last update bugged my tablet, so I cannot use chat at most times.
Luckily, I entered a poetry contest where the grand prize is £1250 for my school, and a free I Pad. If i do not get 1st place, I can win £500-£750 and a Nexus 7 tablet. I have already got good feedback from some people in school, so fingers crossed!

Also.
I am getting a new laptop for my birthday in 2 weeks, so I'll be able to access PL from there worst case scenario.

Thanks For Reading.

Revealing
10-05-2013, 02:22 AM
GL bro though we hardly met IG

Thrall Wire
10-05-2013, 04:24 PM
why r u telling us this...i mean suldnt this b in the off topic

Zentry
10-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Actually, this is about PL. The off-topic section is for threads that don't include spacetime's studios

CrimsonTider
10-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Actually, this is about PL. The off-topic section is for threads that don't include spacetime's studios

Actually, even though you mainly play PL, this discussion is more suited for "Off Topic" based on the content of the post. Take out the information about you entering a school contest and replace it with a question on help with the issue, it would still not be suited for "General Discussion" but "Bugs and Technical Issues."

Good luck with the writing entry.

Schnitzel
10-05-2013, 11:51 PM

Actually, even though you mainly play PL, this discussion is more suited for "Off Topic" based on the content of the post. Take out the information about you entering a school contest and replace it with a question on help with the issue, it would still not be suited for "General Discussion" but "Bugs and Technical Issues."

Good luck with the writing entry.
*zentry

His name is Zentry.

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:08 PM
wow that sucks my dad fixed my bike once so you can mail it to me if you want

CrimsonTider
10-06-2013, 09:12 PM
*zentry

His name is Zentry.

I know what his name is. He "entered" into a writing contest, therefore, I said "...writing entry."

Schnitzel
10-09-2013, 08:36 PM
*zentry

His name is Zentry.

I know what his name is. He "entered" into a writing contest, therefore, I said "...writing entry."
K

@Zentry

Tech support: have you tried turning it off and on again?