PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Wysee
10-05-2013, 04:59 AM
Hello there AL!

First of, I'm not exactly new to STS games, as I used to play Pocket Legends. Got up to lvl cap, which was 50 I think, and then I got bored with it.
However, I recently saw that this game came out, so I decided to give it a shot! Have to say, it's looking good so far :)

Currently a lvl 13 Sorcerer (with a damn adorable owl!)

Also, a question: I understand how crates and such work, but it recently dropped a Locked Grand Crate of the Watch for me, is it worth unlocking,
or should I sell it? Because 14k seems like a lot for a chest ..

Spyce
10-05-2013, 05:15 AM
Welcome to AL!

I'd sell the locked crate for starting cash but they were 20-25k after the new season.

Add Spell and Lift in-game!

Backstabber
10-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Welcome to AL! I am also a noob in playing Arcane Legends! I agree with Sheriff that you just sell the crate , I sold mine too and I got lots of gold for it! :)

Spyce
10-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Welcome to AL! I am also a noob in playing Arcane Legends! I agree with Sheriff that you just sell the crate , I sold mine too and I got lots of gold for it! :)

You can get around 11~13k for each crate.

Gameplay
10-07-2013, 12:04 AM
or open it at a very low level (like 3) and hope for the best then sell those items, they are very collectable to people who like to twink at those levels!

Alhuntrazeck
10-07-2013, 09:33 AM
or open it at a very low level (like 3) and hope for the best then sell those items, they are very collectable to people who like to twink at those levels!

That^. Since most, if not all, of twink items come from crates, if you open them at low levels you could get really really rich!