PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to buy to continue?

fishingrules
11-06-2010, 11:41 PM
Im new to this game and am going to buy $5 worth of plat tomorrow.

Here is my plan of what I am going to purchase: Battlefort Castle, Lost Expedition and Fathom Crypt. If I purchase all of this will I be able to max my character out to level 50? Then I also read something about dungeons are these essential and needed to contiune the story arch? Im just very confused as to the bare bones of what I need to go on.

Futumsh
11-06-2010, 11:56 PM
The level order for the campaigns is:
Forest Haven < Dark Forest < Balefort Castle < Fathom Crypt < Lost Expedition (Frozen Nightmare is an elite campaign pack at this level) < Ancient Swamps, Return of Skeller < AO1 < AO2 < AO3

You start with Forest Haven, and get Dark Forest for registering.

There's a campaign bundle for balefort/crypt/expedition/swamps, which would get you to I think 35, then ao1 to 40, ao2 to 45, ao3 to 50.

fishingrules
11-07-2010, 12:15 AM
The level order for the campaigns is:
Forest Haven < Dark Forest < Balefort Castle < Fathom Crypt < Lost Expedition (Frozen Nightmare is an elite campaign pack at this level) < Ancient Swamps, Return of Skeller < AO1 < AO2 < AO3

You start with Forest Haven, and get Dark Forest for registering.

There's a campaign bundle for balefort/crypt/expedition/swamps, which would get you to I think 35, then ao1 to 40, ao2 to 45, ao3 to 50.

Thank you very much for the reply. I purchased the Campaign bundle and will go from there after I complete it. I see that your a dev and I must say keep up the great work your game is something special!