8. Raptors

What are yours?

XghostzX
10-05-2013, 10:55 AM
YEAH YEAHHH Chicago Bulls represent.

Spyce
10-05-2013, 06:54 PM
YEAH YEAHHH Chicago Bulls represent.

Rose is back tonight for his first game in 500+ days!

Cheenivie
10-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Sillty nub Heat#1 fo sure! And even tho I'm Canadian, not a chance Raptors are making the playoffs:P

Reunegade
10-14-2013, 04:17 PM
Go bulls

CrimsonTider
10-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Sillty nub Heat#1 fo sure! And even tho I'm Canadian, not a chance Raptors are making the playoffs:P

Int always has something against the Heat. I'm just saying, if Greg Oden can remain healthy, watch out. Bulls will have chemistry issues with Rose back and the Pacers have a summer to improve. How in the world you don't have the Pisons in the East, I have no idea. Nets are stacked, but old.

Mark my words, Clippers will be the team to beat in the West. Something about the Doc Rivers move just says, "Win." Spurs will be there in the end, as always. Not sold on Drama Queen Howard to the Rockets either. I actually like the Warriors, but think they are one more year away.

That being said, Heat will three-peat. Mark the thread today.

Spyce
10-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Int always has something against the Heat. I'm just saying, if Greg Oden can remain healthy, watch out. Bulls will have chemistry issues with Rose back and the Pacers have a summer to improve. How in the world you don't have the Pisons in the East, I have no idea. Nets are stacked, but old.

Mark my words, Clippers will be the team to beat in the West. Something about the Doc Rivers move just says, "Win." Spurs will be there in the end, as always. Not sold on Drama Queen Howard to the Rockets either. I actually like the Warriors, but think they are one more year away.

That being said, Heat will three-peat. Mark the thread today.

Heat are SUPER cocky..
Don't forgot about the Cavs, Warriors, and Rockets!
Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, D12, Omer Asik.. best starting lineups.

gison
10-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Heat are SUPER cocky..
Jeremy Lin, James Harden, Chandler Parsons, D12, Omer Asik.. best starting lineups.

They're not cocky, I don't see Lebron, Wade, nor anyone on their team saying "we're the best."

Even if they were cocky, they could back it up easily due to winning 2 straight championships.

Spyce
10-14-2013, 06:18 PM
They're not cocky, I don't see Lebron, Wade, nor anyone on their team saying "we're the best."

Even if they were cocky, they could back it up easily due to winning 2 straight championships.

I'd take King James for Black Mamba even though I hate both..

They wish for a 3-peat this year..

CrimsonTider
10-14-2013, 06:21 PM
Heat are SUPER cocky..

Hope you can decipher the difference between cocky and confident. No one was more confident than Michael Jordan and no one ever called him "cocky." What is ironic is you call the Heat cocky, but then mention the Rockets who have two of the cockiest, self-centered players in the game today.

Also, pretty sure I mentioned the Warriors. They need a little more experience (and an elite post presence) to be a true threat.

Spyce
10-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Hope you can decipher the difference between cocky and confident. No one was more confident than Michael Jordan and no one ever called him "cocky." What is ironic is you call the Heat cocky, but then mention the Rockets who have two of the cockiest, self-centered players in the game today.

Also, pretty sure I mentioned the Warriors. They need a little more experience (and an elite post presence) to be a true threat.

I feel that they think they're the best team in the league. Many other teams have big muscles then the Heat this year.

Warriors.. probably the best off season move in the league.

Iggy, but also losing Jarrett Jack..

CrimsonTider
10-14-2013, 06:33 PM
I feel that they think they're the best team in the league. Many other teams have big muscles then the Heat this year.

Warriors.. probably the best off season move in the league.

Iggy, but also losing Jarrett Jack..

Picking up Iquodola makes them the newest version of the Nuggets: No post presence = early exit in playoffs. And I would argue the Pistons picking up Brandon Jennings is the best move this off-season.

And the Heat have earned the right to think they are best in the league, as did the Bulls in the 90's. They are the best til they are knocked off.

Spyce
10-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Picking up Iquodola makes them the newest version of the Nuggets: No post presence = early exit in playoffs. And I would argue the Pistons picking up Brandon Jennings is the best move this off-season.

And the Heat have earned the right to think they are best in the league, as did the Bulls in the 90's. They are the best til they are knocked off.

Don't forget Josh Smith..
Brandon Knight left as well..

Heat are one if the Top Teams but not #1.

XghostzX
10-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Hope you can decipher the difference between cocky and confident.

I think by cocky, he meant the way the Heat are constantly talked about in the media, while there are many other "underrated" players and teams. Does this make them cocky? No, not at all. Hell, any star should have a high level confidence in order to succeed. Lebron wouldn't be making the $$$ he is today if it weren't for his personality - fans love it, haters hate it, but this gives them a name and generates fame, stardom, and the spotlight. (Well obviously you need to be insanely talented at the sport, but other factors play into it.)

Roberto077
10-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I honestly think basketball is a boring sport. Gaming requires more teamwork.

As my brother says, "any team sport that you can do unnecessary tricks in isn't really a team sport.

CrimsonTider
10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
I honestly think basketball is a boring sport. Gaming requires more teamwork.

As my brother says, "any team sport that you can do unnecessary tricks in isn't really a team sport.

I hope your thoughts and opinions on the game of basketball isn't solely based off of the NBA. Basketball is a beautiful game and requires a great deal of teamwork. The NBA has ruined their "version" when they removed the use of zone defense to allow for teams to make room for 1v1's to exploit their "stars."

Roberto077
10-16-2013, 09:43 PM
I hope your thoughts and opinions on the game of basketball isn't solely based off of the NBA. Basketball is a beautiful game and requires a great deal of teamwork. The NBA has ruined their "version" when they removed the use of zone defense to allow for teams to make room for 1v1's to exploit their "stars."

That's definitely a better way to put it.

Cheenivie
10-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Heat are SUPER cocky..

When you're the best you have the right to be cocky.

Spyce
10-20-2013, 09:46 AM
When you're the best you have the right to be cocky.

Half the people don't know there starting 5.
Do I hear bandwagon?

CrimsonTider
10-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Half the people don't know there starting 5.
Do I hear bandwagon?

Considering the Heats starting 5 has been the same the last 4 years and you think no one knows who they are? The Heat is about the only team returning the same starting 5 from last year. There has been so much shuffling this offseason, it is hard to keep up with anyone not named the Heat.

Trenton
10-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Sheriff definitely picked the wrong person to get into a "friendly discussion" with.

SayCreed
10-26-2013, 03:36 AM
What's NBA?
I Normally Don't Care to watch sport except the football World Cup.GOGOGOGO

Spyce
10-27-2013, 09:59 AM
What's NBA?

NBA stands for National Basketball Association.
I'm assuming you live in Europe?

There's a Euro National Team that plays in the Olympics.
Check your rankings here.

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/even/rank/p/openNodeIDs/943/selNodeID/943/rankMen.html

SayCreed
10-29-2013, 04:03 AM
What's NBA?

NBA stands for National Basketball Association.
I'm assuming you live in Europe?

There's a Euro National Team that plays in the Olympics.
Check your rankings here.

http://www.fiba.com/pages/eng/fc/even/rank/p/openNodeIDs/943/selNodeID/943/rankMen.html

Oh....
I haet basketball (no offence to you lovers)after dat moment I got kicked in da ***
I hated basketball I have to do it doe
In PE
Until i score one hoop (LOL Ikr stupid my teammates always takes ball off meh)I will liek basket
For now I liek footy

Spyce
10-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Opening guys!

Magic vs Pacers (Pacers win)
Bulls vs Heat (Bulls win)
Lakers vs Clippers (Clippers win)

Xenobiotic
10-29-2013, 08:09 PM
go lebron!
Go spurs!
Go heat!

Kixxler
10-29-2013, 09:16 PM

It's stupid that they banned zone defense. It's an awesome way to force teams to shoot outside shots instead of penetrating

Spyce
10-29-2013, 10:09 PM
It's stupid that they banned zone defense. It's an awesome way to force teams to shoot outside shots instead of penetrating

I know!
Teams will use Man to Man, 2 3 zone, and 3 2 zone now.