PDA

View Full Version : What Bugs You? Post It Here!

Buddyf97
11-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Very simple post! Post what bugs you! We all can get a good laugh.

Ex: It bugs me when I say an item is 50k and when we go into trade they put up 50 coins!

It bugs me when low lvl players have "private" conversations in public for everyone to hear!

I think this will be fun saying what bugs you! We all can get a good laugh!

chriscw97
11-07-2010, 12:05 AM
It bugs me when im pvping for fun and some stupid jerk tries to insult me
It bugs me when people say im a bad salesman when their offers r very low
It bugs me when Mcdonalds gives me only 1cm in height meat in my burger

gwippy
11-07-2010, 04:53 AM
it bugs me when i get booted for the reason sorry like as if it was an accident or something

kurl
11-07-2010, 09:23 AM
it bugs me when i have to say something twice
it bugs me when a noob asks me to go to a game multiple times even after i said im busy!!1

Buddyf97
11-07-2010, 10:23 AM
It bugs me when someone sends me 629 invites to their game!

Tore
11-07-2010, 10:41 AM
It bugs me when someone sends me 629 invites to their game!
OMG SAME HERE!

It bugs me when I go into a game and everybody is running and I have to wait for them all to die before I can run with them

CanonicalKoi
11-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Invite spam bugs me.
Begging bugs me.
People that won't take no for an answer (begging or asking for a trade) bug me.
People that get insulting for no reason bug me.
People that come into my game and keep PMing me to "boot the low-level" bug me. The low-level is fine. He's trying hard and he's not the one annoying me.
People that come into my game and either spam me with "Rush the boss!!!!" or just rush without saying anything bug me.
People that try a boss once, do something stupid, die and then give up and leave bug me.

Geez, any more pet-peeves and we'll have to build onto the house to house them all. ;)

ETA: crumbs, forgot two:

Bears addicted to Stomp bug me. It has a time and place, but not all. the. freaking. time.
People that spam trade requests in the middle of a mob or boss fight bug me.

Fyrce
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm getting jaded:

A 3-bear group that can't keep one Lorekeeper (with no Berserker or Sniper) stunned or pinned bugs me. A 3-bear group that can't gather mobs because two are off who knows where fighting their own battles, separate from the rest of the group and from each other, bugs me. A 3-bear group with two birds that can't kill fast bugs me.

I used to take a deep breath and try to give some advice. Today, I'm just tired. So I thought I'd gripe here instead :P

Demonicdevyn
11-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Kossi .

Kossi
11-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Kossi .

:) .

Kossi
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
it bugs me when i realize i started 2 months before my brother but he has 7x more cash than me
it bugs me when i get to the boss right after it died

Buddyf97
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
It bugs me when people treat my lvl 19 twink as a noob and attempt to buy my snipers auto-crossbow for 5k

Demonicdevyn
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
:) .

np kossi

TheLaw
11-07-2010, 09:58 PM
it bugs me when i get booted from games.
it bugs me when people boot me from PvP because i kill them too much.
it bugs me when newbies keep adding me in-game.
it bugs me when someone calls me a 'noob' when he is the one that doesnt know how to play.
it bugs me when a tanker doesnt know when to use his skills.
it bugs me when i see everyone hit the level cap so fast.
it bugs me when i have no money to pot when I'm in a good team.
it bugs me when Enchnatresses dont heal or revive at the time of need.
it bugs me when i see people selling items way over my budget.

gwippy
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
It also bugs me when the running knight screen never changes and i have to turn off my device :/

Gaabob
11-07-2010, 11:13 PM
It bugs me when I get booted for horrid explanations, ex from today 'lol lol'- in pvp. Laaame
It also bugs me when smart people make threads in the wrong part of the forum....
Will get back to ya on the rest( there are many).

Buddyf97
11-07-2010, 11:22 PM
It also bugs me when smart people make threads in the wrong part of the forum....

Do u think this is in the wrong part of the forum? I believe this isn't off topic...

Bludd
11-08-2010, 10:30 AM
it bugs me when i get booted from games.
it bugs me when people boot me from PvP because i kill them too much.
it bugs me when newbies keep adding me in-game.
it bugs me when someone calls me a 'noob' when he is the one that doesnt know how to play.
it bugs me when a tanker doesnt know when to use his skills.
it bugs me when i see everyone hit the level cap so fast.
it bugs me when i have no money to pot when I'm in a good team.
it bugs me when Enchnatresses dont heal or revive at the time of need.
it bugs me when i see people selling items way over my budget.
Wut he said.

FluffNStuff
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
It bugs me when i don't see elvs.
It bugs me when i do see elvs and no blue smoke.
It bugs me because this game is going to take 5 times longer then it should.

Kalielle
11-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm afraid my list of things that bug me might get me flamed, but here goes anyway:

It bugs me when people come into my games and start shouting directions as if they're host. I say "right first for Overlord", they say "left", next thing you know half the party is going right and half left and we all get killed. (If you want to go left first, it's always okay to ask "left?". Amazing what a difference a question mark can make.)

It bugs me when I tell people a game is full and give them time to leave as I almost always do, and instead they start complaining about it and don't leave so that I have to boot. (You realize, full means you took a someone else's spot, who might have been doing runs with us for a long time and had reason to expect to be included again, and that it's selfish to ask to be given that person's spot for no particular reason.) And before people ask why I don't password protect - it's because sometimes existing members leave and we do need new people to join. Would you rather have a group be always closed just because it's sometimes full?

Hosts who don't save spots bug me. If I've been with you for 10 runs, potted when you asked me to, rezzed you countless times, followed your directions without comment even when I disagreed, and stayed with you when things failed or when group formation was slow - you owe me enough to not let my spot be taken by some random ninja who was watching the join screen and managed to be a second faster than me.

And finally but most of all, it bugs me when people leave a group during the most hectic part of a rush/fight to join a friend who invited them to another group. I wanna say to them, "You do realize you might have just gotten all your team members killed because you wanted to do something else. If your inviting friend is a true friend, he can hold your spot for the minute it takes us to clear the current group of mobs that is right upon us/get to the end of the corridor and kill Tpaxx during a rush/etc etc." (I know this is a casual game and that people sometimes have to leave suddenly for real life stuff. That's not what I'm referring to here.)

Bludd
11-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Blue smoke?
Edit: @ FluffNStuff

@Kali: No flames from me... I agree with every piont you made. <--not sarcastic <--seriously I agree

CanonicalKoi
11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Totally agree, too, Kalielle. If someone asks you to leave, you leave. Host gets to decide which way the group's going. If you have to leave for a good reason, you make your apologies and if you get invited elsewhere you tell the inviter, "be there in a few. Finishing up." It's a pity common courtesy isn't.

FluffNStuff
11-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Blue smoke?
Edit: @ FluffNStuff

Nightmare / Weakness. When the mages cast nightmare / weakness and the bear uses hellscream on it, it creates a terror combo. What this combo does to mobs is essentially wipes out all of their armor and dodge. This turns those yellow aliens of AO3.3 into the paper zombies of AO2.3. They die FAST, and don't have a chance to kill you.

Bludd
11-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Ohhhh thaaaaaat blue smoke. Btw nightmare does't have anything to do thith combo. Just weakness and Hellscream. You can also do terror with Avian Scream (the damage one, not the debuff) and Hellscream.

FluffNStuff
11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Ohhhh thaaaaaat blue smoke. Btw nightmare does't have anything to do thith combo. Just weakness and Hellscream. You can also do terror with Avian Scream (the damage one, not the debuff) and Hellscream.

Could have sworn it also works with nightmare. Need to test. Might be because the nightmare knocks down the armor, and terror wipes the dodge, as most mages cast together.

Jownz
11-08-2010, 11:42 AM
paper zombies??? u mean mummys

Odingrim
11-08-2010, 01:28 PM
1) People you have never spoken to or played with that spam you with friend invites.
2) People who state they are selling an item, and when you ask what they want for it, they insist on you making an offer. Don't we all realize by now that the seller wants as much money as possible for their item and the buyer wants to pay the least they can get it for? Just say what you want for it and haggle.
3) People who get offended after you offer a price that's too low for an item they're selling and still won't tell you what they want for it.
4) Game hosts that have everyone join at random to do the work to clear the zone for them, then want to boot people before the bosses so their lazy friends can get the win/loot.
5) The fact that Senior or Junior member on the forums as an indicator of how often you blather on about irrevelant topics or post to beg people for their stuff, and not indicitave of the quality of the content you post.
6) People who demand a revive the second they hit the ground.
7) Poeple who want an enchantress to go back to the starting point after a wipe and run back to revive them, because they deserve it more than anyone else.
8) The ongoing increase in prices of the game.

addiekai
11-08-2010, 02:01 PM
1) People you have never spoken to or played with that spam you with friend invites.
And it gets worse. They spam you with Chat, asking you for the pink you just got.
2) People who state they are selling an item, and when you ask what they want for it, they insist on you making an offer. Don't we all realize by now that the seller wants as much money as possible for their item and the buyer wants to pay the least they can get it for? Just say what you want for it and haggle.
I know. Everybody wants the best price for their item, but at least give people somewhere to start from -.-"
3) People who get offended after you offer a price that's too low for an item they're selling and still won't tell you what they want for it.
Exactly. Give a starting point people!
4) Game hosts that have everyone join at random to do the work to clear the zone for them, then want to boot people before the bosses so their lazy friends can get the win/loot.
Greedy buggers... Everybody hates them, but we can't just get rid of them...
5) The fact that Senior or Junior member on the forums as an indicator of how often you blather on about irrevelant topics or post to beg people for their stuff, and not indicitave of the quality of the content you post.
We should have a rep or "Thank You" system here...
6) People who demand a revive the second they hit the ground.
Mages beware.. people don't just ask for a revive, they DEMAND it..
7) Poeple who want an enchantress to go back to the starting point after a wipe and run back to revive them, because they deserve it more than anyone else.
Why even bother. You died, so just revive yourself and start from the entrance. It's the same banana.
8) The ongoing increase in prices of the game.
Its supply and demands. Unfortunately, some people just take advantage...

Teflon
11-08-2010, 11:10 PM
People that don't seem to understand that trading is all about negotiating and haggling. If I state my price, don't insult me, instead counter offer or agree and let's move on. I love amicable and peaceful trades that bring about in game friendship due to the courteous way we both treated each other.