PDA

View Full Version : Help

Xenobiotic
10-05-2013, 11:33 AM
I need help,where is the gym leader for Sootopolis City (talkin' about Pokemon Emerald)

LvlCap
10-05-2013, 11:44 AM
The interwebs is a wonderful place my friend(: look it up there! I'm sure you will find it!

Xenobiotic
10-05-2013, 12:39 PM
I tried but the responses were like how to defeat the gym leader, none showed how to find him.

DocDoBig
10-05-2013, 02:08 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sootopolis+city+gym+closed

Sootopolis City is quite large, and shaped like a ball. To the west of the city is the PokeMart and some buildings. To the right of the city is the Pokemon Center and some buildings. At the center of the city is the Gym. What you want to do now is go from the PokeMart's side (west) and go to the north of the city. There you'll meet Steven and his friend, Wallace. Wallace is also the Gym Leader. They'll take you to a cave known as the Cave of Origin.

Groudon/Kyogre

You'll need to use Flash in order to see more of the screen. As you walk deeper, you'll encounter some fog, and then HM 07 - Waterfall. Also as you go, the legendary monster roars over and over again, rumbling the cave as it does. In the last room, you'll meet the creature of your version, Groudon for Ruby, and Kyogre for Sapphire. Go near them, and your Orb will glow, and the Pokemon will battle you!

They are lv. 45, and are quite strong. I suggest that you don't use your Master Ball on it, since there are more legendaries later on in the game. First save the game, so you can always try to catch it again if you messed up. Try to put it to Sleep, or get its HP real low. Then throw an Ultra Ball. After catching it, get back outside. You'll find that the world has been restored to how it used to be.

Now go to the Pokemon Center, and heal your Pokemon. Then go into the house right next to it for a Wailmer Doll. After that, surf across the water to the other side. In one of the houses there, a Blackbelt will give you TM 31 - Brick Break. Finally, it's time to get your last badge. Surf to the gym in the center of the city, and get ready to rumble!

Final Badge

Steven will talk to you first, and then fly away. Go inside the gym, where your final gym battle awaits you. This gym is filled with trainers with Water Pokemon, and a hard ice puzzle. To walk around on the ice, you must touch every part of the ice (make it crack) with your feet only once, or you'll fall to the room below, where many trainers await you. In order to get through without falling, please following this guide once you touch the first piece of ice, and save each time you complete a puzzle:

1. 1 step right, 1 step up, 2 steps left, 1 step up, 1 step right, and climb the stairs.
2. 1 step up onto the ice, 3 steps left, 2 steps up, 2 steps right, 1 step down, 3 step right, 1 step down, 1 step right, 2 steps up, 3 steps left, and climb the stairs.
3. 1 step up onto the ice, 2 steps right, 1 step up, 2 steps right, 1 step down, 1 step right, 3 steps up, 2 steps left, 1 step down, 1 step left, 1 step up, 1 step left, 2 steps down, 2 steps left, 1 step down, 1 step left, 1 step up, 1 step left, 1 step down, 1 step left, 1 step up, 1 step left, 2 steps up, 1 step right, 1 step down, 1 step right, 1 step up, 1 step right, 1 step down, 1 step right, 1 step up, 1 step right, and climb the stairs.

After all that, you can battle the gym leader. He's Wallace, and you've just met him a while ago. Now you're going to battle him for your final badge. He has the following five Pokemon: a lv. 40 Luvdisc, a lv. 42 Whiscash, a lv. 40 Sealeo, a lv. 42 Seaking, and a lv. 43 Milotic. The last Pokemon, is of course, the hardest to defeat. Milotic knows Recover, so knock it out quickly! After winning, you'll receive TM 03 - Water Pulse and the Rain Badge. Now all Pokemon will obey you, and you can now use Waterfall outside of battle! Leave the gym simply by falling through the ice.

You've done it. You've traveled and collected all eight gym bagdes. Your final destination now is the Pokemon League in Ever Grande City. Leave Sootopolis City by diving at the dark waters south of the city. Get out of the small cave, and resurface. Go east, and then south onto Route 128.

Alhuntrazeck
10-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Go west of the city and north.

Xenobiotic
10-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks guys, beat the game and got Groudon,Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Now I'm just trying to catch Latias :(.
P.S. any tips on how to get Deoxys?

Alhuntrazeck
10-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys, beat the game and got Groudon,Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Now I'm just trying to catch Latias :(.
P.S. any tips on how to get Deoxys?

Wasn't deoxys a special event pet...?

Xenobiotic
10-07-2013, 08:16 PM
I thunk. I wish I could go back and get deoxys,lugia/ho-oh,and mewtwo..:(

Caiahar
10-07-2013, 08:30 PM
In pokemon diamonds I traded a Palkia for deoxys.
You either have to trade to get it, get it at special event (long gone), and use those stuff that helps you do stuff (action replay for ds/dsi, idk about game boy)

Spyce
10-07-2013, 09:15 PM
I rememer those Pokemon days..

Trenton
10-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Dem Pokemon days are still goin' on for me. Download Gba4ios and you guys can play all the old GBA Pokemon you want ^.^

DocDoBig
10-08-2013, 01:43 AM
X Y came out yesterday no?

Caiahar
10-09-2013, 10:26 AM
X Y came out yesterday no?
:O it did?!

DocDoBig
10-09-2013, 10:54 AM
:O it did?!

Nvm.
In three days worldwide.

Osabevie
10-09-2013, 12:01 PM
ooh the nostalgia
(you may have just made me play Pokemon sapphire again :))

Alhuntrazeck
10-10-2013, 09:16 AM
I'll be getting x and y ASAP

Trenton
10-10-2013, 04:03 PM
Too bad the new pokemon's can't just be simple emulator games