PDA

View Full Version : If Another Space-MMORPG Gets Made...

Incognito_Koala
10-05-2013, 04:37 PM
I was remembering the time when I was heavily into playing Mass Effect 1 & 2 and the idea came to me that; if STS ever makes another Sci-Fi RPG, they could make it as a sequel to Star Legends and incorporate the continuation factor into both Star Legends and the 'sequel' (similiar to how Mass Effect was). It would be great to be able to sign in to the sequel that I'm fantasizing about and all of our characters & Alts will be automatically be transfered over... It would encourage veteran and new players to play Star legends too, to learn about the story of the game and level up their characters and skills. If this idea somehow makes it through, then I predict Star Legends will once again be thriving like it once did.

Even if a new Sci-Fi MMORPG gets made and isn't linked in anyway to SL, it would still be okay in my opinion. My suggestion would be that if you played SL and wanted to play the new game, you could opt in to transfer character data over to the new game to not only keep the character names (like reserving the names) but the player could also receive a bonus item/pack for doing so, given that they have reached a certain or completed a number of quests.

Incognito_Koala
10-05-2013, 04:45 PM
*given that they have reached a certain level or completed a number of quests.

Anyway, I'm new to SL. I'm a PL & AL player but taking a break from those two games to experience SL and I'm having a blast at the moment, with my Engineer.

Hello to all of you.

By the way, I'm very sorry if you don't like this thread. I honestly hope you enjoy my idea. Thank you for reading ^_^ [IGN: Lhoruu]

ZeroBlu
11-07-2013, 12:24 PM
That would be nice but a better idea is maybe just make a new l56 cap and also add new content (weapons/maps/vanities/etc)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Slant
11-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Anyway, I'm new to SL. I'm a PL & AL player but taking a break from those two games to experience SL and I'm having a blast at the moment, with my Engineer.
[IGN: Lhoruu]

awesome