PDA

View Full Version : My trading ban has not been lifted yet

spookshot
10-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Hello STS,

I am Crusaderr and this is my separate account that I use to reroll.
When I transferred 150,000 and my lepre into this account it, I could not
trade and buy all of a sudden. Members of my guild EOS said that 'suspicious'
behavior is related to scamming, but I have not scammed anyone, I have only
given assets and items to myself. I think what happened was a player reported
me falsely. Can you please check and lift the ban on this account. Can you also
tell me the name of the player who accused me and ban his account for the same
numbers of hours mine has been banned? I was rerolling with my lepre and dimensional
gun and was getting 2 or 3 locked boxes at Brack Brack, I think one of the players there
saw that I got 2 or 3 and got angry and falsely reported me. I have been waiting
two days for this ban to lift so that I can get my lepre back, and I have also bought more
than 4000 platinum from your wonderful company. Can somebody please look into this
quickly so that I do not have to write these types of letters again. This is my 7th or 8th letter
of this fashion. I am a 29 year old Korean American pastor, I live in Pohang and I used to live
in California for 23 years. I am not lying to you, please look into this

Many blessings and thanks to you and yours

Crusaderr

Spyce
10-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Why do you have to give us information about yourself?

Jantroy
10-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Dude, you need to contact support

Zeus
10-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey, have you contacted support yet?

If you haven't, please do so. The support email is support(at)spacetimestudios.com replacing the (at) with an @. During the weekends, response times are very delayed.

However, I do know that trade bans are given utmost priority so your email should be resolved on this coming Monday with Tuesday being the latest.

bombom888
11-22-2013, 08:45 AM
hei bro..i got banned to when i try transfer my gold to my other character,STS really crazylicious to banned something like this,anyone can give me a solution?