PDA

View Full Version : Scammer alert!!

Arachiobal
10-06-2013, 03:31 AM
A guy named "*****" scammed me bad, i know what your thinking if your reading this but just stay with me.. okay so a guy named "******" was selling arcane hooks and i asked him "how much?" And he says "make a offer" so i said " i have about 16 vanity sets, 40k and a old gun" and he says "let me think" then he says "okay whatever, im rich anyway lol" (and he was, he showed me 25m, arcane hooks, two mythic bows, a bunch of arlor sets and other stuff) so i say "okay? Deal then?" And he says "sure just pt me when your ready" so i say "okay", so we meet in brack and i say "okay lets trade" so we go in trade but i coldnt trade all vanity at once so he says "okay just give me all but last four most expensive items then we will trade last to finish, then my connection was bad and i couldnt trade correctly, kept saying we werent in trade with each other and i dc, so when i get back the guys says " bro you left?" And i said "bad connection" and then he left and woulndt come back l, so i lost about 750k worth of stuff, im just saying, beware of *****.

Prahasit Prahi
10-06-2013, 04:13 AM
Lol dude I lost many millions..its wrong to post names of those scammers here..according to sts...
Can't do anything...jus need to be careful

Osabevie
10-06-2013, 04:27 AM
First remove the name of the "scammer" or a dev will just star it out :) (probably delphina)
Also no one the forums can do anything send an email to support at spacetimestudios. Replace the at with @.

Hope this helps

drawfflerz
10-06-2013, 04:47 AM
If people report to sts mail about scammer, they will do nothing just give a feedback.

Zethz
10-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Report Here
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/
Not On Forums
STS Rules

Alhuntrazeck
10-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com and maybe they'll look into it. This thread will be locked anyway, because you're not allowed to call out people on the forums.

keikali
10-06-2013, 08:51 AM
Don't people ever learn from reading other people's threads?

Common sense tells you to not trust anyone ingame especially if you don't even know the guy.

If you REALLY had to do this trade you should have posted on this forum and asked for a well known player in the AL community who is trusted as a 3rd party liason.

And don't call people out on the forums, email STS, not sure what they can do if anything.

Live and learn.

CallMeOops
10-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Don't people ever learn from reading other people's threads?

Common sense tells you to not trust anyone ingame especially if you don't even know the guy.

If you REALLY had to do this trade you should have posted on this forum and asked for a well known player in the AL community who is trusted as a 3rd party liason.

And don't call people out on the forums, email STS, not sure what they can do if anything.

Live and learn.
What he said ^

Delphina
10-06-2013, 09:09 AM
First remove the name of the "scammer" or a dev will just star it out :) (probably delphina)
Also no one the forums can do anything send an email to support at spacetimestudios. Replace the at with @.

Hope this helps

Done :)
Please report the player at support@spacetimestudios.com