PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Soundlesskill
10-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Anyone know how to make those keys on the right of your keyboard (numbers) the ones where you use your skills and not those on the top?

When I press those keys to the right i just move.

I hope that made sense, cause i have no clue what the keys are called :(

Ebezaanec
10-06-2013, 11:50 AM
The number pad?

DocDoBig
10-06-2013, 12:00 PM
You mean the control on Chrome?

Keyboard commands are built in.

WASD to move
Q and E turn you (Pocket and Star Legends)
Q to Feed
E to Use a blood pack
Spacebar to auto attack
Number keys to fire off your different attacks.
r = switch bank of abilities
i = inventory
c = avatar
[ = health potion
] = mana potion
m = minimap.

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/968774-how-to-play-spacetime-games-on-chrome-

Zeus
10-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Anyone know how to make those keys on the right of your keyboard (numbers) the ones where you use your skills and not those on the top?

When I press those keys to the right i just move.

I hope that made sense, cause i have no clue what the keys are called :(

Maybe you have num lock on? I don't have a full keyboard so I've always just played using the numbers above the main part of the keyboard.

j3peaz
10-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Ya I wish u could assign the keys to allow custom key uses. Not sure if it is something that could be done but I don't see why not. They have different load outs for gear and the custom keys could even be saved on the computer I believe. I know peeps on pocket legends found a work around using a program but it seemed like a lot of trouble just for custom keys.

Spyce
10-06-2013, 01:33 PM
I hope STG allows us to change the controls to fit our style.

Soundlesskill
10-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Maybe you have num lock on? I don't have a full keyboard so I've always just played using the numbers above the main part of the keyboard.

Yeah a friend of mine told me about this, I pressed it and nothing happened.

The numbers above the keyboard is were my skills are too, I was wondering if there was a way to make the attacking in the NUMBER PAD, instead of above the awsd keys

Zeus
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Yeah a friend of mine told me about this, I pressed it and nothing happened.

The numbers above the keyboard is were my skills are too, I was wondering if there was a way to make the attacking in the NUMBER PAD, instead of above the awsd keys

I think it's because in the other games, the number pad is designed for movement. Since AL allows you to use the number keys for movement (due to no screen rotation), playing AL on chrome is much easier than playing PL on chrome.

Ravager
10-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Best thing to do is use a keyboard to gamepad emulator. For Windows, I use j2k.

Soundlesskill
10-07-2013, 12:21 AM
I think it's because in the other games, the number pad is designed for movement. Since AL allows you to use the number keys for movement (due to no screen rotation), playing AL on chrome is much easier than playing PL on chrome.

Awww :/ thanks all

moot
10-07-2013, 03:41 AM
You can use autohotkeys to customize your keys. But you have to disable it when typing. Otherwise you won't make sense in chat.