PDA

View Full Version : 61

fezisastud
10-06-2013, 03:09 PM
How are 61 birds? Just curious if I should stay 56, or,go 61 or 66. Thanks for the feedback

programmed
10-06-2013, 03:53 PM
I tried 61 and its my new favorite level. I am a bear though and am currently leveling a mage for 61 but I see some good birds. Its just my opinion but I think birds are better in 61 than in 56 with both sanguine and demonic. I see birds kill other birds, bears, and a few mages. About 66 I cant answer than until I level my bear to 66 like I plan to do within a week or so.

fezisastud
10-06-2013, 04:03 PM
So a 61 bird is ok even without demonic?

Trenton
10-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Yes^ 61 Sang Bird is actually better than demo bird, as demo bird isn't nearly as "tanky" as a sang bird. Sang lacks in range, yet you can obviously fix that with a crossbow. Good luck!

programmed
10-06-2013, 05:07 PM
What Trenton said. I've seen good demo birds but sang birds are better. Both are good for bird though as far is I've seen

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Everyone'sFavMage
10-06-2013, 05:24 PM
A skilled demonic bird is always better then a skilled sang bird. It is a better set. But a sang bird is very well able to keep up. And much much cheaper. Take it from a guy with bird bear Mage at every scaled Pvp level, I have like 50 twins and 61 bird is my favorite.

programmed
10-06-2013, 05:41 PM
A skilled demonic bird is always better then a skilled sang bird. It is a better set. But a sang bird is very well able to keep up. And much much cheaper. Take it from a guy with bird bear Mage at every scaled Pvp level, I have like 50 twins and 61 bird is my favorite.

I tried that a while ago with twink at every scaled level. Maybe been a year now. It got to be too much time (I'm not much of a pve fan), and too expensive for me. I ended up with 32 characters then quit doing it and now just use around 4 of them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Zeus
10-06-2013, 07:34 PM
Yes^ 61 Sang Bird is actually better than demo bird, as demo bird isn't nearly as "tanky" as a sang bird. Sang lacks in range, yet you can obviously fix that with a crossbow. Good luck!

No, it is not. Trust me, it is not. Are they equal? Maybe, but it truly is not better. I'd still go with demonic any day of the week.

Mothwing
10-06-2013, 07:48 PM
I'd go with demonic or obedience any day for the range. When I did 61, I'd kill a lot of sang birds by just sitting back and autoing them with the crossbow.

Everyone'sFavMage
10-06-2013, 08:44 PM
No, it is not. Trust me, it is not. Are they equal? Maybe, but it truly is not better. I'd still go with demonic any day of the week.
Yep

I'd go with demonic or obedience any day for the range. When I did 61, I'd kill a lot of sang birds by just sitting back and autoing them with the crossbow.yep

Trenton
10-06-2013, 08:53 PM
WELL SORRY FOR EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS lol I know, I'm just saying that demo is more squishy. I like demo better and all, but I'm looking at it from Fez's pov. He had some er, troubles with 56 bird, and I just thought that sang would be better for him, as its not as squishy.

Zeus
10-06-2013, 10:46 PM
WELL SORRY FOR EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS lol I know, I'm just saying that demo is more squishy. I like demo better and all, but I'm looking at it from Fez's pov. He had some er, troubles with 56 bird, and I just thought that sang would be better for him, as its not as squishy.

Trenton, it's cool. However, I think you're undermining the set right now as you do not fully understand the game mechanics. Trust me, if you place demonic in the hands of somebody who completely understands game mechanics, like Kiran, demonic is the bringer of death.

I've never met a sanguine bird who could beat me when I was using demonic. Ask Sus, we've fought many times & the outcome was the same.

Trenton
10-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Trenton, it's cool. However, I think you're undermining the set right now as you do not fully understand the game mechanics. Trust me, if you place demonic in the hands of somebody who completely understands game mechanics, like Kiran, demonic is the bringer of death.

I've never met a sanguine bird who could beat me when I was using demonic. Ask Sus, we've fought many times & the outcome was the same. I'm not saying its worse? It's hella better vs. sang, all I was saying to Fez is since he has bird troubles if he used demonic, he'd have more trouble with mages n bears since the opness of them, and he might stand a better chance with sang. And is there a fine line between the people who "understand game mechanics" and people who don't?

grenadiers
10-06-2013, 11:09 PM
This is strictly my opinion but demonic is only better if in the hands of a truly skilled player. But up until that point sang is a better set. Again. Just my opinion.

Promagin
10-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Ikr.

Vvok
10-07-2013, 02:06 AM
50 twins? That... must be a rather big family.

Everyone'sFavMage
10-07-2013, 03:20 AM

I've never met a sanguine bird who could beat me when I was using demonic. Ask Sus, we've fought many times & the outcome was the same.
<3 I'm touched.

Extreme
10-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the EFM can testify. :)

Btw, you are...? Jw, since I've never seen or heard of you before. :)

Vvok is Fortal

Zeus
10-07-2013, 10:42 AM
Vvok is Fortal

Ah, somebody that talks more than he does then. :) He can troll elsewhere, not playing his games.

Randomguy
10-07-2013, 10:44 AM
66 all the way

Sus
10-07-2013, 01:24 PM

Yep with demonic you're unbeatable but same goes for me :p

Vvok
10-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Vvok is Fortal

Ah, somebody that talks more than he does then. :) He can troll elsewhere, not playing his games.
What I was trying to imply was that any player has very slight chances of FULLY understanding the mechanics without exactly knowing everything about their engine. And well... Definitely not you, anyways.

Zeus
10-07-2013, 04:53 PM
What I was trying to imply was that any player has very slight chances of FULLY understanding the mechanics without exactly knowing everything about their engine. And well... Definitely not you, anyways.

Their engine has nothing to do with fully understanding the game mechanics. How did you arrive to that conclusion? Maybe you work with the engine hands-on? Oh wait, you're banned. :D

Caiahar
10-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Their engine has nothing to do with fully understanding the game mechanics. How did you arrive to that conclusion? Maybe you work with the engine hands-on? Oh wait, you're banned. :D

I wonder who else other than me reported the post.
Probably like 5 others.