PDA

View Full Version : Reminder!!

Misfit
10-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, just reminding you all about my contest tonight! Remember, it is at 9:00 p.m. EST time. It will be hosted in the Shadow Cave town. What I am going to do is trivia, and the questions will be worth anywhere from 50-250k. There will be multiple, random categories (don't ask me what they are). There is also going to be a costume contest :). If you would like to be a judge, pm me in game (thebigboo). I only have one so far (thanks wall!), so there are a few more spots open. Also, I have become aware that many people cannot participate because of where they live. So, what I will do NEXT SATURDAY, is host a contest for those people. I will post more details on this, soon. One last thing that is EXTREMELY important is that I am only going to invite the judges to the giveaway. This means that YOU have to come ON TIME for the giveaway. If no one comes, then I guess there won't be a giveaway.

Thanks!!!
-thebigboo (om me in game for any questions you have)

Caiahar
10-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Ben has too much money to waste ;)

Reunegade
10-06-2013, 05:15 PM
Glad that you are doing this! If you need me to donate some money and/or be a judge, I'd be willing to help.

Archermaster
10-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Give me all yo money muhahahahhahah ah

Jk

programmed
10-06-2013, 05:31 PM
EST is Eastern standard time right? And if yes which one cause I'm in the United States EST but I think Australia (I think I spelled that right :p) has an eastern standard time also

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

BlueSkied
10-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Ill help judge. Ign brosauce.

Misfit
10-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks guys, and yes Eastern time in the U.S. :)

outsock
10-06-2013, 09:01 PM
not sure if i can make it but will try if i am not too drunk by then