PDA

View Full Version : Some help.

MurdocX
11-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Alrighty, I've been at level 49 for about a week now. I find myself getting more and more demotivated to try to get to 50 as each day passes. Every time I bother to go level and attempt to find a room there is either no Crush The Keeper rooms, a greedy kick happy room leader, or a team of players unaware of how to work as a team or run the dungeon correctly.

So if some of you have a bit of free time to help me I'd appreciate it. I'm not asking for a fully dedicated team with elite gears. It would just make everything a whole lot easier if I had a reliable team/teammate to do some runs with. Because even when I manage to find a good player, they usually only do 1 run then leave to do something else.

My IGN is: MurdocX

I'm practically on every day. I'm not really impatient or hard to get along with. Any and all help is appreciated! :]

Have An Awesome-tastic-super-dee-duper day,

~MurdocX

Necrobane
11-07-2010, 05:19 AM
I would love to help, but with exams in the near future i may not be able to find time. never the less i have a 47 i think tank, and i have loads of friends who'd help if asked. if i see you on and if i can get on ill get you there ;)

maneut
11-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Hi, you can add Manebrainy :) I'm trying to get him to 50 and well, I consider myself a decent player :)

MurdocX
11-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I would love to help, but with exams in the near future i may not be able to find time. never the less i have a 47 i think tank, and i have loads of friends who'd help if asked. if i see you on and if i can get on ill get you there ;)

That's alright. Like I said only if you have some free time and I appreciate the help. I wish the people in game were like the users on the forums, my so called "Friends" wanted to charge me like around 3K a run despite all the favor's I've done for them free of charge, lol.

But feel free to add me when ever you get on, MurdocX. Thanks man I really appreciate it.

Hi, you can add Manebrainy :) I'm trying to get him to 50 and well, I consider myself a decent player :)

Sounds good, I sent you a friend request. You don't have to be amazing either lol I just want someone who wants to level to level with me lol. It's kind of like how people have another person go on a diet with them so they can keep each other motivated to keep going haha.

Thanks for helping me btw I'm thankful.

CanonicalKoi
11-07-2010, 01:12 PM
I'll add you to my tank, Gyoza. He's housebroken and corners nicely. ;) Same problem here, more or less--stuck at 48 and finding it hard to move on.