PDA

View Full Version : Free Deaths (glitch?)

Bunny♥
10-07-2013, 03:35 AM
I dont know if its just me or other pvp players noticed it too. But my twink gets free deaths for some reasons that I know I never died in such game. I counted my deaths since I found it bad and noticed that I really get +1 death every time.

event #1:
all players on the other team are all my friends and no one attacks me so I left, but when I checked my record, my deaths are added to 1.

event #2:
I never get Dc, im not lagging, nothing, I just quit since I got bored, but then again, +1 death on my records.

I heard that when you quit while on the match and someones attacking you, even if you didnt die, you'll get 1 death record but why? I dont understand my case, I dont quit while someones attacking me.

Do you guys have the same prob? My kdr looks bad from my unreasonable deaths :(

Alhuntrazeck
10-07-2013, 04:59 AM
When you leave the arena with your Hp or mana below 100% and your char in an attacking stance, the server assumes you're running away from battle (which you could be doing) and gives you a death. So guys like Anegraebar are ruining their kdr without knowing it. :(

To fix this just wait till you regent fully and you aren't in the attack stance.

Spyce
10-07-2013, 07:28 AM
When you leave the arena with your Hp or mana below 100% and your char in an attacking stance, the server assumes you're running away from battle (which you could be doing) and gives you a death. So guys like Anegraebar are ruining their kdr without knowing it. :(

To fix this just wait till you regent fully and you aren't in the attack stance.

^^

Just go to your spawn and wait 3-4 seconds after your health / mana is full, then you can leave.

Alhuntrazeck
10-07-2013, 08:26 AM

Or you can do this vv

^^

Just go to your spawn and wait 3-4 seconds after your health / mana is full, then you can leave.

Ebezaanec
10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
I don't think you need to wait for health/mana to be 100%

I got hit many times by Trulle in TDM and I only leave after I exit attack stance (My health was around 70%-80%)... And I get no deaths.

Its only if you are in attack stance, I believe.

Bunny♥
10-09-2013, 12:25 AM
ok, thanks guys, seems like when I leave at 99% of health still gets 1 death, was following what you said and its working now, i dont get free deaths, was just waiting for it to be 100% :p

Farhazard
10-16-2013, 05:17 AM
We have to go to quite place,and wait until we are not on attacking stance,then you ca leave :D

SayCreed
10-16-2013, 07:00 AM
Gl trying to stop da deaths

Nostek
10-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Just wanted to add that if you have a spell on cd it will also add a death.

Bunny♥
10-18-2013, 01:33 AM
ya, I wish I can stop from dying since my deaths messed my kdr, but not really a big deal ^_^
i saw some with 10k kills - 1k, thats really fantastic.

apciha
10-18-2013, 09:25 AM
hi fraline :))

inkredible
10-18-2013, 02:05 PM
happened to me many times full health no attacks. + 1 death
i do realize it doesnt happen when u wait like 10s sitting with full health

but even if i have 100% full mana health, but just got done attacking someone and killed them n got bored.. still got death