EternityZero
10-07-2013, 02:52 PM
no offense, but the trophy system is messed up and pointless

i tell how it is now

there are like 3 possible situation

1. you have 0-100
2. you have 100-600
3. you have 600-xx000

and the higher the trophy count just means that you attack more then other people(like arie said, you can attack low trophy enemys) , and not necessarily means you are the best player on the server(might be but doesnt have to be)

what i would like to see is a true measurement of skill on a scale which isnt open ended.
at the moment we have to 15-24 trophy system.

here is the solution to the problem

the bigger the gap of trophys the bigger the loss or the smaller the gain

for example if attacker is 2000 and the defender is 0
attacker wins: attacker gets 1 tropy defender lose 1
attacker lose: attacker lose 100 t. and defender wins 100

example 2
both have same tropy
attacker wins: attacker gets 10 defender lose 10

this would give a good trophy count, which could be used as a real ranking.

to address low level farm, why is it possible to steal all gold and dont win the fight

spiral problem:
the perfect anti spiral unit is the black hydra dragon, but u have to be dh lvl 10 thats the problem for the lvl 5-6 players
why do we need 2 range units, which are almost the same, remove the blaster and replace it with a unit, which has 3 times as much hp as a crusher(which protects it vs aoe dmg when the unit is stacked, let it have 9 food np) and give it 3 times dmg vs walls

arielucie
10-07-2013, 03:03 PM
But we need equal opponet to make this game enjoyable, also remove spiral thing, and only lv 9 dh can open devasator

csb
10-07-2013, 03:35 PM
1. Game is un fair : high trophy can attack low trophy 100-1000 trophy ppl

There is nothing wrong with a high trophy person attacking a low trophy person if they have the same DH level.

do some adjustment so case like patric never happen again

I think Patric was funny. I had no problem with it. I don't know why everyone else got so upset about that. Is it such a crime if a low DH has more trophies than a pearl player? It's nice when a smart person figures out how to win over the person that tries to buy his way to the top.

ex: lv2 dh max trophy is 100, if he reach 101, he meet lv 3 dh
lv3 dh, if reach 300, will meet lv 4 dh,
lv4dh if reach 400 he meet lv 5dh
lv5 dh if reach 700, he meet lv6 dh
so lv2 dh never can reach 400 if he not upgrade his dh

Why is there so much paranoia that a low DH with a good plan might rise above a DH9 that spent $800 and plays 24/7? Maybe it's just a fact that the DH9 person needs to spend $2000 to be half as good as a smart DH2 player that plays for free.

Pvp matching in 500-1000 trophy is out of imagination
you need stay in lower trophy 100-200 trophy until you reach lv 7 dh, (takes 1 month playing) and you can go for 1000 trophy with hard work(2 weeks with hard workin)

Why don't we just separate the trophy counts. Display the leader board for each DH level. Someone can be on top of the DH7 leader board, and that won't bother the person at the top of the DH9 leader board. Maybe we reset the trophy count to 0 whenever the DH is upgraded.

3. Really smasher ai is annoying
maybe you need to fix this, in 500-1000 trophy many ppl use this style, so if you get lv 6 dh, and fight lv7 dh who use spiral base, 80% you will lose, and if you got lv 7 dh, and attack lv 6 dh with spiral base, probably win 100% is small
(I remember when i have lv 5 dh, i still can beat lv 7 dh who use honeycomb base even not 100%) but with spiral its imposible, even you use all bomber army

I'm DH7 and I can 100% all DH6 and lower spirals. But, I only do it if they have a lot of resources. It costs me on average 50k to defeat a DH6 honeycomb with black walls, but about 100k for the spiral with black walls.

4. Who is should be the winner?
A. Someone who has lv 7 dh?
B, someone who has lv 8 dh?
C, someone who has lv 9 dh and all max?

Let's just separate the trophy count leader boards by DH level. Honestly, if I was a DH9 and got past up by Patrick, i would just think it was funny. I wouldn't get all upset and demand a fix.

In general, the people that dominate game leader boards may have no job, no school, and nothing important to do all day. A DH7 person playing 24/7 may get on top of the leader board. Some other person may work all day, so he buys pearls and maxes out DH9, because he has the cash, and wants to be on top. I don't think the DH9 should be upset that he spent a lot of money and got passed up by a DH7.

How come this happen? Becouse more lower your dh, more easy your get trophy. But if you use my no 1 suggestion, this thing never happen, and game is realy enjoyable, who got lv 8 dh, will fight with same dh, until reach maximum trophy for lv 8 dh, or you will fight lv 9 dh.
So each lv 8, lv9, or lv 2 dh has same speed to up their trophy

Ok, so separate the trophy count for each DH level, and reset when the DH is upgraded. It doesn't bother me if my trophy count gets reset to 0. I can get 500 trophies very quickly. And, anyway, I would expect to start at the bottom in my new DH level. Part of the fun would be moving up the ladder in my new DH level.

im realy feiling sad, about who buy a lot of pearl to upgrade his dh, and all thing and still not reach top 10

Why? It was their choice to spend the money. They already have an advantage over everyone. If they can't play better with that advantage, then they don't deserve to be in the top.

5. Bomber thing
Are you guys not boring only use bomber to destroy someone base? If you want make adjustment, you must do adjustment for smasher to, if you do only for make bomber weak, nobody can destroy spirall base with lv 9 dh.

And i realy feel so many ppl left this game becouse of this thing, i write this becouse i care, and love this game

Yes, if bombers are nerfed, then smashers need to be fixed at the same time. If someone can make a base impossible to defeat, then there should be an adjustment. Also, if it is too easy to defeat a good base with max defenses, then there should be an adjustment.

Many of my member is give up in 500-1000trophys, becouse is harder, they colect 5 trophy each battle, and if they lose he lose 15 or 24 trophy, that very make frustased, and they off, after they off they get attack from higher dh, and lose again, lol this is serius problem

I had 1300 trophies, and the game was no longer fun. I dropped down to 400-600, and the game became fun again. The problem is that it was too expensive to fight at the higher trophy level, so I could not buy upgrades. Now, that I don't care about trophies, i always have 5 builders working, and the game is fun again.

People chasing trophies are not going to have fun because they will stop growing their fort, and having the trophies is not as satisfying as building and upgrading. (in my opinion)

And i miss when dev make us fight with same dh, many people in my tribes lough, sad, smile together, every night 80% of my member online, now only 10% online, many my member leave our tribes becouse they dont want to play again, becouse of this situation

A year from now, everyone you know will have stopped playing. It's normal for people to get into a game for a few months, maybe be your best friend for a while, and then just disappear forever. That's the difference between real world friends and online game friends.

even i dont like when patric can reach top lb with only lv 2 dh,

No... patric was funny. See, you are still talking about him. Six months from now, you will still say "remember patric", but you won't remember anyone else.

Multibird
10-07-2013, 03:39 PM
They messed up pvp system long ago. Iky was at 2k then when they tried to fix the pvp system, next week iky had 10k pvp trophies. HOW screwed up is that? Where players like god took over a week to get to 10k. If I recall myself, he probably took about a month to 10k? This new system is really ostracized , and the only reason why Indonesia is #1, as well as the lb.

Dizzy
10-07-2013, 03:46 PM
I completely agree that the trophy system is messed up. As a level 7 DH, if I beat a lvl 9 I get the same trophies as I would if I beat a lvl 5 who has fewer dragon towers, fewer walls, and fewer structures. That's silly. As I've said in other threads, everyone is upset about spiral bases, but I think the issue with trophy gain is far more problematic and causes more people to quit than anything else.

csb
10-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I completely agree that the trophy system is messed up. As a level 7 DH, I beat a lvl 9 I get the same trophies as I would if I beat a lvl 5 who has fewer dragon towers, fewer walls, and fewer structures. That's silly. As I've said in other threads, everyone is upset about spiral bases, but I think the issues with trophy gain is far more problematic and causes more people to quit than anything else.

I agree, but don't really care about that. Whenever I start playing for trophies, the game stops being fun. When I start ignoring trophies, the game is fun again.

Someone needs to come up with a good idea that will make trophy counts fair and fun. I don't have one. In every game I have ever played, the leader boards are dominated by people who play 24/7. I don't think it is any different in this game.

The argument is simply, "which 24/7 players should be allowed on the top of the leader board." The rest of us have low expectations about the leader board. We care more about the cost of defeating spirals, and not being attacked by players 4 levels higher.

The trophies and leader board issues only affect a small percentage of players. I do play the game a lot, but not enough to care about trophies. Since I have so many other real life things that need to get done, climbing the trophy ladder would be a terrible waste of time.

jb57542
10-07-2013, 06:21 PM
They messed up pvp system long ago. Iky was at 2k then when they tried to fix the pvp system, next week iky had 10k pvp trophies. HOW screwed up is that? Where players like god took over a week to get to 10k. If I recall myself, he probably took about a month to 10k? This new system is really ostracized , and the only reason why Indonesia is #1, as well as the lb.

+1 to this comment. Probably why people in Indonesian is now complaining about it a after they establish a huge trophy gap. What better way is there to secure you're tribe being first than to ask the very thing that made you first to be fixed.

csb
10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
+1 to this comment. Probably why people in Indonesian is now complaining about it a after they establish a huge trophy gap. What better way is there to secure you're tribe being first than to ask the very thing that made you first to be fixed.

If this is true, then it's a nice equilibrium.

Once players get to the top, it's hard to get trophies, so they start slipping back. So, new leaders take over. And, the cycle continues. This lets everyone have a chance to reach the top. Maybe that's a good thing?

Dizzy
10-07-2013, 06:39 PM
The LB effects EVERYONE in the game. Some may not play for trophies, but it's important to me, and it's important to a lot of people in my tribe. You can't speak for what "most" players want in this game because "most" players aren't active on the forum.

This is a strategy war game. The ultimate goal is (or should be, if the lb functioned correctly) moving up the leader board. Otherwise what's the point? You have your preferences for how you play the game csb, but if your ultimate goal (after farming and building your base) isn't gaining trophies, why play? Well, that's neither here nor there; you play the way you enjoy, and fair enough. But for this game to actually function as a strategy war game, for tribes to actually have a point beyond meager boosting and tribe halls, the leader board issues need to be fixed.

And no one is really complaining that the people on the top of the LB play 24/7. What bothers most people is that the people at the top are facing weak opponents and were able to rapidly climb the board by keeping their DH levels low, bypassing players who, by virtue of having a higher DH, don't face the same low level players that the rapid-risers faced to get there. What should the top of the leader board contain? It's simple: the best of the best. I don't care what level they are or how many hours a day they play -- if they consistently beat high level bases, they belong on the top of the LB.

This may not be an issue for some, but it is a huge issue for others.

Bookmark
10-07-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't understand why this thread is called "arielucie suggestion for battle dragons" where there are numerous existing threads that have already addressed each issue you pointed out.

Darko
10-07-2013, 08:36 PM
There are some serious issues arie, but you can't complain when you and iky are the two who mostly exploited it....I've been around since beta, most of SOA has, we earned our trophies the hard way....we attacked hall's an bases similar to ours or better for resources etc..... I'm constantly fighting pest,flawless,Fahad...we love competition...how it should be, (few fights per day) I could easily skip 100s of bases an find some low level nub to get an easy 15 , rinse and repeat....that's not talent....I propose these fixes

1. Give bonus trophies for destroying dh10, it's harder to do and will reward those who take on tough bases, our troops cost more take more time and harder to get trophies like lower halls can...
2. Give less trophies for destroying dh less than you. (10 or 5, instead of 15)
3. Have a limited Que in pvp (can't cycle through 100s), you get random 20 people at ur dh level, if u don't fight any of the twenty you lose trophies for resetting....
4 fix bombers or fix dragons that defend, bombers can wipe any layout
5. Spiral.design is not op, ask Indonesia I 100% them every time....
6.u should lose trophies if u fight same guy more than 3 times in a row....I know one person in Indonesia that created alt account an purposely loses all its trophies to main account over n over....so dumb of an exploit

MysticalSoul
10-07-2013, 08:43 PM
IMO limited que in pvp would be a bad thing and loosing trophies for it would be worse i go though way more than 20 people to find a base with decent resources to raid and when i do find one its usually a dh around my lvl or higher

Darko
10-07-2013, 08:46 PM
It better than the alternative of what we are currently in, I'd rather lose a trophy for every person u skip personally....that way people fight toughest bases

arielucie
10-07-2013, 09:12 PM

Yes right multi, in lv7 dh he can do 2000 trophy each day

in lv 8 dh i can do 1500 trophy each day

in lv 9 like god, i counting he only can do1000 trophy each day

jb57542
10-07-2013, 09:16 PM
It better than the alternative of what we are currently in, I'd rather lose a trophy for every person u skip personally....that way people fight toughest bases

Perhaps start with a pool of possible trophies u can get and they decrease per skip or make each skip cost more than the previous so u really gotta pay big to farm some noobs.

arielucie
10-07-2013, 09:18 PM
I completely agree that the trophy system is messed up. As a level 7 DH, if I beat a lvl 9 I get the same trophies as I would if I beat a lvl 5 who has fewer dragon towers, fewer walls, and fewer structures. That's silly. As I've said in other threads, everyone is upset about spiral bases, but I think the issue with trophy gain is far more problematic and causes more people to quit than anything else.

I totally agree with you diz,

arielucie
10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
There are some serious issues arie, but you can't complain when you and iky are the two who mostly exploited it....I've been around since beta, most of SOA has, we earned our trophies the hard way....we attacked hall's an bases similar to ours or better for resources etc..... I'm constantly fighting pest,flawless,Fahad...we love competition...how it should be, (few fights per day) I could easily skip 100s of bases an find some low level nub to get an easy 15 , rinse and repeat....that's not talent....I propose these fixes
1. Give bonus trophies for destroying dh10, it's harder to do and will reward those who take on tough bases, our troops cost more take more time and harder to get trophies like lower halls can...
2. Give less trophies for destroying dh less than you. (10 or 5, instead of 15)
3. Have a limited Que in pvp (can't cycle through 100s), you get random 20 people at ur dh level, if u don't fight any of the twenty you lose trophies for resetting....
4 fix bombers or fix dragons that defend, bombers can wipe any layout
5. Spiral.design is not op, ask Indonesia I 100% them every time....
6.u should lose trophies if u fight same guy more than 3 times in a row....I know one person in Indonesia that created alt account an purposely loses all its trophies to main account over n over....so dumb of an exploit

1,2,3,4 i agree
5.in your condition i belive u can do that to all ppl
6. Really? I dont know who is that guy, if its true, he can only do in same range trophy,

arielucie
10-07-2013, 10:18 PM

Im sorry, dont judge me and my tribes bad, everyone love to be the first, but if you guys dont change anything, in 1 month we can double our tribes trophy easily, and we dont want to be secure, we want competition, hope you understamd

arielucie
10-07-2013, 10:20 PM

Dont be selfish darkko, you dont need resorces, but other need, so they chose the easy one, and lot of resorces,

Multibird
10-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Yes right multi, in lv7 dh he can do 2000 trophy each day

in lv 8 dh i can do 1500 trophy each day

in lv 9 like god, i counting he only can do1000 trophy each day
You don't see the point. Before they updated the pvp system, you couldn't find noobs like you do now. That time it was hard to gain trophies. At your and ikys dh lvl, you can find easier bases to raid.

P.S. if they didn't have changed the system, you still wouldve had less than 10k torphies.

The truth hurts..

Bookmark
10-07-2013, 11:35 PM
ba dum tssss

arielucie
10-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Im sorry i just want to make for better game, if you think this is bad, its ok to,
no problem at all bro!! And i love it in this situation, lol

arielucie
10-07-2013, 11:48 PM
You don't see the point. Before they updated the pvp system, you couldn't find noobs like you do now. That time it was hard to gain trophies. At your and ikys dh lvl, you can find easier bases to raid.

P.S. if they didn't have changed the system, you still wouldve had less than 10k torphies.

The truth hurts..

Atw you sure about that multi before this update i have 6700 trophy, and im top 5, how about you, still low??

arielucie
10-07-2013, 11:51 PM
ba dum tssss

Lol

Multibird
10-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Atw you sure about that multi before this update i have 6700 trophy, and im top 5, how about you, still low??
So how long did it take you to get to that 6700? And how long did it take u to get from 20k to 30k?

Multibird
10-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Woohh, i care about you guys who has lv 9 dh, its seems not fair bro,

in fact you cant gain trophy so fast i get, im sorry if you dont like, i really enjoy with this situation now, really, no chance to you who got lv 9 dh, got to top Lb if like this condition, im sorry bro, that is the truth

i make this treads just for help you guys,

If you get different mean, it and think i want always in top rank, you got big mistakes bro

i love competition bro
This doesn't help anyone with lvl 9 dh, but makes it worse

arielucie
10-08-2013, 12:21 AM
So how long did it take you to get to that 6700? And how long did it take u to get from 20k to 30k?

Of courese not, 6700 it needs lots time and hard work, maybe a 2 month
20 to 30k only need 3 weeks

Its ok bro, if you dont like my threads, no need to continue, and i will not defend my self again,

if you think i want to secure, it fine, but its not that i mean really, i get a bad english, so you guys dont understand what i mean,

im sorry

arielucie
10-08-2013, 12:26 AM
This doesn't help anyone with lvl 9 dh, but makes it worse

Oww ok, im sorry, i dont know, i only have lv 8 dh, and you guys always complain about my speed, so thats push me to make this thread,

My purpose is to make this game more fun to play,

i really love with this situation.

ealax
10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
I remember that I suggested something similar in a different post.

1. Trophies should be gain and lose depending on the difference of trophies of the 2 players and their DH. Similar to what the loses of resources are balanced right now. If you attack a higher level you get more resources than a lower level.

2. The PvP system should reward higher trophies by skipping low resource players. I will be more encourage to have higher trophy number if it gives me some benefit beyond recognition.

3. Resources are the key in the most of the levels (unless you are completely maxed up), so you should encourage players to defeat the DH by placing more resources there and variate them according to the level. So people wont leave their DH outside as it happens just now and will try to protect it.

4. The rest of the things is strategy, so everyone plays by the same rules. At this time Indonesia tribe plays better than the others, so they are at the top leader board.

no offense, but the trophy system is messed up and pointless

i tell how it is now

there are like 3 possible situation

1. you have 0-100
2. you have 100-600
3. you have 600-xx000

and the higher the trophy count just means that you attack more then other people(like arie said, you can attack low trophy enemys) , and not necessarily means you are the best player on the server(might be but doesnt have to be)

what i would like to see is a true measurement of skill on a scale which isnt open ended.
at the moment we have to 15-24 trophy system.

here is the solution to the problem

the bigger the gap of trophys the bigger the loss or the smaller the gain

for example if attacker is 2000 and the defender is 0
attacker wins: attacker gets 1 tropy defender lose 1
attacker lose: attacker lose 100 t. and defender wins 100

example 2
both have same tropy
attacker wins: attacker gets 10 defender lose 10

this would give a good trophy count, which could be used as a real ranking.

to address low level farm, why is it possible to steal all gold and dont win the fight

spiral problem:
the perfect anti spiral unit is the black hydra dragon, but u have to be dh lvl 10 thats the problem for the lvl 5-6 players
why do we need 2 range units, which are almost the same, remove the blaster and replace it with a unit, which has 3 times as much hp as a crusher(which protects it vs aoe dmg when the unit is stacked, let it have 9 food np) and give it 3 times dmg vs walls

glengon
10-08-2013, 02:33 AM
Lol so much hate O.o
Why r u guys so bad to arie...hes only trying to get the pvp fixed..
Lol @The about the title

jb57542
10-08-2013, 07:30 AM
You only care about lb as of now, pls re-read this.

I agree PvP system needs to be fixed as the root of this thread is about. I just find the timing kind of funny for some who has benefited from it the most are now jumping on the band wagon to fix it. In previous thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116601-the-PvP-system-and-trophy-gain) the current PvP system was praised and even defended by some of the same individuals.

Multibird
10-08-2013, 07:35 AM
I agree PvP system needs to be fixed as the root of this thread is about. I just find the timing kind of funny for some who has benefited from it the most are now jumping on the band wagon to fix it. In previous thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?116601-the-PvP-system-and-trophy-gain) the current PvP system was praised and even defended by some of the same individuals.
Yup

Multibird
10-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Of courese not, 6700 it needs lots time and hard work, maybe a 2 month
20 to 30k only need 3 weeks

Its ok bro, if you dont like my threads, no need to continue, and i will not defend my self again,

if you think i want to secure, it fine, but its not that i mean really, i get a bad english, so you guys dont understand what i mean,

im sorry
You see my point? Old system was fair, this new system is easy. But not to everyone.

arielucie
10-08-2013, 09:47 AM
You see my point? Old system was fair, this new system is easy. But not to everyone.

I really dont know who are you multi, i report it and you attack me and judge me bad, and you says its bad for lv 9 dh and making that worse

Now you agree with me -.-!

ealax
10-08-2013, 09:52 AM
I dislike previous system, I was DH4 while attacked by DH9 who kept low trophies.

New system gives advantage to DH7 because it doesnt weight the opponent to give or take trophies. Despite that, the system for matching is good and better than before.

Arielucie used the system, played by the rules and overtook first place. That was his strategy and it is valid, god could have take easy DH7 without silver dragon which are also easier. Before the spiral went viral all DH7 were easy target (including me) to DH9 and most of the time was 2 or 3 starts. Now they hardly get 2 from DH7 without massive amount of smashers or healers or bombers.

So people just play by the rules, and when they change the rules, just figure it out a way to take advantage over other players.

arielucie
10-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I dislike previous system, I was DH4 while attacked by DH9 who kept low trophies.

New system gives advantage to DH7 because it doesnt weight the opponent to give or take trophies. Despite that, the system for matching is good and better than before.

Arielucie used the system, played by the rules and overtook first place. That was his strategy and it is valid, god could have take easy DH7 without silver dragon which are also easier. Before the spiral went viral all DH7 were easy target (including me) to DH9 and most of the time was 2 or 3 starts. Now they hardly get 2 from DH7 without massive amount of smashers or healers or bombers.

So people just play by the rules, and when they change the rules, just figure it out a way to take advantage over other players.

Woww i really like your statment. Nice n thats right

Dizzy
10-08-2013, 10:50 AM
No one is accusing Arie of cheating. He was smart enough to figure out how to use the changes in the PVP system to launch himself and his tribe to number 1. But just because a player is smart and figures out the flaws in a system and takes advantage of them doesn't mean the system is a good one. He's simply doing what Patrick did at a higher level. I don't begrudge him his hard work, but it does sort of make the whole LB pointless if the people at the top are only there because they won't upgrade their halls and shop around for easy targets. Not sure why this is such a controversial opinion to some.

arielucie
10-08-2013, 12:11 PM
No one is accusing Arie of cheating. He was smart enough to figure out how to use the changes in the PVP system to launch himself and his tribe to number 1. But just because a player is smart and figures out the flaws in a system and takes advantage of them doesn't mean the system is a good one. He's simply doing what Patrick did at a higher level. I don't begrudge him his hard work, but it does sort of make the whole LB pointless if the people at the top are only there because they won't upgrade their halls and shop around for easy targets. Not sure why this is such a controversial opinion to some.

Thats i mean dizzy, i reather see base like darkko2 n devin be the first of leader board, than me and iky, but i and iky work hard to be like them, i upgrade all my. Dragon first and i go to lv 9 dh, so in 2 month you can see my base like them

Garudon
10-08-2013, 08:44 PM
I see this issue drawing some parallels with the smasher complaints with one glaring caveat. Imagine this: they adjust the smasher ai to be more like the CoC ai, but it's only changed for anyone who started an account after the date the fix is implemented. Now, everyone that makes a new account will have a huge advantage over existing players. That is very much what happened here. They had a logical system for matching that had no drastic benefits to maintaining a low dh level. Then, AFTER many players had dh8-9, the logic is changed to expose an advantage for those who had NOT upgraded yet. Now those of us with dh9's are stuck watching those players like iky/arie/etc gain trophies at an insane speed. All the while we cannot do anything about it because we can't downgrade to take advantage of the same flaw in the logic. At least with the smasher ai, the logic is usable by all players. This flaw is not. I wouldn't count that as an exploit still, but it IS very unfair to those of us who cannot share in the benefit.

Multibird
10-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I see this issue drawing some parallels with the smasher complaints with one glaring caveat. Imagine this: they adjust the smasher ai to be more like the CoC ai, but it's only changed for anyone who started an account after the date the fix is implemented. Now, everyone that makes a new account will have a huge advantage over existing players. That is very much what happened here. They had a logical system for matching that had no drastic benefits to maintaining a low dh level. Then, AFTER many players had dh8-9, the logic is changed to expose an advantage for those who had NOT upgraded yet. Now those of us with dh9's are stuck watching those players like iky/arie/etc gain trophies at an insane speed. All the while we cannot do anything about it because we can't downgrade to take advantage of the same flaw in the logic. At least with the smasher ai, the logic is usable by all players. This flaw is not. I wouldn't count that as an exploit still, but it IS very unfair to those of us who cannot share in the benefit.

Well said!

Onieyes
10-08-2013, 10:24 PM
While ya'll argue about it, I'm off to play CoC as it released some 12 hrs ago. IF STS fixes the issues, I might be back.

ealax
10-08-2013, 10:55 PM

You forgot to mention that they spend massive amount of time playing to get into the LB. The "advantage" is not by sitting down. At the same time, the speed is giving by using less units to take weaker enemies. I believe that an army of spitters can take easily 1 start from DH7 almost all the time, and they can be brought back faster. But some of the DH9 just play to build up the best fortress, and PvP for resources. Indonesia do PvP for trophies and I guess to get that amount of money they take whatever is popping up at the battle. At least I am more picky and choose mostly DH9 (being DH7) with a lot of resources that I can benefit even if I dont win the battle (see the pic). For now I dont care about the LB and that is my strategy. I cant play 10 hours per day so I save time only for high valuable resource targets.

Lets see what happens when they get DH9, If they keep playing like now they will still be on top of the leader board despite being DH9.