View Full Version : Suggestion: make more skill slots and new skills

Avshow
10-07-2013, 10:57 PM
It has been already long time since the passive skills came out, If go to the next expansion, where should we add the skill points? Keep adding on the passive on the useless 5% ?

at least , make each passive skills up to 10 plz.....

Frohnatur
10-07-2013, 11:04 PM
There are no useless passive skills.

As for active skills: when you maxed out your "useful" passives, then you got a lot of room to spend on with the acitve skills.

If you max out all your usable active and passive skills, you'll be level 60.

Soundlesskill
10-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Not enough slots on phone screens

Avshow
10-08-2013, 12:24 AM
if doing this ....players may leave, that means not much difference from l21 to lv 60.......8 seasons not much difference,

also means the build for all players are the same finally.......

There are no useless passive skills.

As for active skills: when you maxed out your "useful" passives, then you got a lot of room to spend on with the acitve skills.

If you max out all your usable active and passive skills, you'll be level 60.

Derezzzed
10-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Not enough slots on phone screens

Then do what games like Zenonia & Inotia do, give the 4 skill slots then a "flip" button that switched to another 4 (not that we'd use all 8 skills but it'd be a waste to make a flip and only put one xD)

Zeus
10-08-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that this game wasn't designed to much beyond the L36 cap, if at all. So, as a result, I don't think that we'll be having much of a problem.

However, if we do, in previous games, they've increased skill ranks for other skills so logically I'm thinking that they'll add more useful upgrades to skills in order to call for some diversity in builds.

kixkaxx
10-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Yes....+5%luck passive, problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)