PDA

View Full Version : No Attack button!??? Where did it go??

Brows
05-01-2010, 02:38 AM
I logged in and it ran the patch loader. opened up a game and tried to play but i got no attack button now. just a blank spot where it was. i can click that spot and Auto appears but that's it. it wont attack any bad guys... at all... all i do it stand there. Ive tried toggling the auto attack feature and either way no attacking. i just stand there and get pummeled. i can use skill attacks but that's all. i cant target any of the bad monsters. Ive powered the phone down and back up again and still no attack.

OK its only on one of my characters. my fighter.

Ive logged in as my other char on the same server and its OK and logged in on my other 2 chars on the other server and they are OK... why is only my warrior char bugged???

Splurd
05-01-2010, 02:42 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?872-Main-attack-button-gone!!!

It is because you do not have the required stats for it.

For example, lets say I have 20 str. The Sword I want to use requires 21 strength.

So I equip a helmet that gives me +1 str. So now I have 21 str and can equip the sword.

However, as soon as I take off that helmet, the problem will happen.

So just double check whether you have the correct stats or not.

Hope that helps.

Brows
05-01-2010, 11:28 PM
your completely right. i had one stat on that weapon and not the other stat. but the weapon was coming up as Grey usable not red unusable like all the others that i couldn't use. so i thought i was ok.

but yes my bad everything is OK now

thanks for the reply

Brows