PDA

View Full Version : More free platinum offers.

Lunia
10-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Hello!

I would like to see more free offers from platinum in Arcane Legends. In my opinion Trail pay is useless because you have to Pay for a subscription to get platinum. The Other method of getting platinum is much better but there are only a few offers, and not all of them work. If you could add more ways of getting platinum you could use these methods,

Super sonic adds

Peanut labs

Super Rewards

Matomy

Of course there are more but these are the ones i know of that work. Thank you for taking your time to read this, Please comment below if you have any comments. lol :p

chitgoks
10-08-2013, 09:28 PM
i suggest they fix the android 4.3 problem for free offers.. there are plenty of them idling in my tablet right now he he he

Asphiroth
10-17-2013, 03:10 AM
If you are having problems with claiming your platinum from the offers, email the ad company that runs the offer (trialpay or nativex). Samhayne posted a thread on AL Technical Issues & Bugs that has the email addresses.

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Well sts can't do anything about this, NativeX and the other free offer thing get clients that wanna advertise with free offers. But if there aren't clients for a MMORPG game or so, they cant add one u understand?