PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] Leveling For Dummies!

MilliVanilli
10-08-2013, 07:40 AM
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Currently leveling a character and taking notes to update this thread! Stay tuned for very detailed area summaries and xp gained from each area and when you won't get xp anymore from a given area!

Thanks all! Enjoy!

Archsmurf

chorba69
10-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Tip:
As a mage, I've done this with my build (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?118823-Guide-Sorcerer-PvE-Build) and it worked preety good. In day and half I made lv22 with no elixirs.

Anything untill you unlock Ydra Forest.
Ydra Forest untill you unlock Dead City Outskirts and The Dead City.
Dead City Outskirts and The Dead City untill you unlock Mount Spyr in Nordr. (yes I skipped Kraken Isles)
Mount Spyr in Nordr untill you unlock Shadow Plains and Forest Breach in Shuyal.
Shadow Plains and Forest Breach in Shuyal till level cap.

I've done that way and I recieved 100-250exp without elixirs for each map in about 5mins per map. Maybe 4mins sometimes.

Another tip: Don't ever do the Tombs. Any of them. There are lots of monsters but they don't give any good exp. Plus, HIGH chance to die. In maps above i get 1-3 exp for each mob and in tombs.. about 0.5exp for each mob? Yeah dont do the Tombs at all.

Crowsfoot
10-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Why didn't you put this in the "AL player guides" forum?

Frohnatur
10-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Also its a bit preposterous to post a guide without any content. Secondly, there are tons of level guides already out there. That makes this post twice as redundant.

Darkness1992
10-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Not trying to be rude but, You've posted 3 "guides" so far and im pretty sure you just started the game this month... You may want to actually play the game and learn before you try helping others so you don't give out bad info.

Andd as fro said, Already level guides out there. Not really gonna post anything they haven't. Plan is basically run watchers with a team. After 30+ Go grind shuyal if you don't want to find a team for wt4.

SirMageR
10-08-2013, 09:49 AM
I agree with Frohnatur.

MilliVanilli
10-08-2013, 11:30 AM
3 guides? I posted 2 builds not guides and I am just trying to be helpful. I won't complete this then if that's the way you feel. I may be new but enjoy helping people and making guides for people to use. Thanks for the support......

Zeus
10-08-2013, 11:38 AM
3 guides? I posted 2 builds not guides and I am just trying to be helpful. I won't complete this then if that's the way you feel. I may be new but enjoy helping people and making guides for people to use. Thanks for the support......

I think what they're trying to say is first help yourself before you help others, because in other builds you posted, a lot of the information is misleading.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like help is only useful when the advice is sound.

Cremated
10-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Most or all levelling guides are out of date- cant wait for you to make this

wvhills
10-08-2013, 01:34 PM
here's how the guide should read:
1) unlock wt4 as soon as possible.
2) run wt4 til cap.
gf