PDA

View Full Version : 35 Rhinos

MightyMicah
10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Are 35 rhinos any good?

Roberto077
10-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Not exactly. The damage nerf made it so they were practically incapable of hurting a fly. Ask shadowstar though, he promotes the class.

programmed
10-08-2013, 02:20 PM
30 rhino is good

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Caiahar
10-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Are 35 rhinos any good?

Not at all. Before the damage nerf, voodoos nuked them. Copper bears ultimate stunned (beckon hs stomp) and also hit their debuffs (Cb and hs) easily, since the rhino fights meelee, their low dmg goes lower.
And after nerf, I'm pretty sure they don't do good anymore.
@scarybeary: I tried 32 rhino the exact same way I did before, but to be honest, they're not that good anymore.
Simply, they get nuked easily by voodoos, and they BARELY do any dmg, even if you don't die from a Mage, you'll probably die when you run out of mana.

All for one, and one for all.

programmed
10-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Not at all. Before the damage nerf, voodoos nuked them. Copper bears ultimate stunned (beckon hs stomp) and also hit their debuffs (Cb and hs) easily, since the rhino fights meelee, their low dmg goes lower.
And after nerf, I'm pretty sure they don't do good anymore.
@scarybeary: I tried 32 rhino the exact same way I did before, but to be honest, they're not that good anymore.
Simply, they get nuked easily by voodoos, and they BARELY do any dmg, even if you don't die from a Mage, you'll probably die when you run out of mana.

All for one, and one for all.

They don't suck. The only thing that kills me easy is voodoos. Copperhead bears I just heal out of their stun and they can't nuke from nerfs. Birds are quick kills along with foxes. You use guardian and can't be debuffed, frozen, rooted. And the damage doesn't suck even with damage nerf when I use an iceberg longsword.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)