PDA

View Full Version : Solo Elite Overgrowth

eeknoh
10-08-2013, 05:08 PM
So I got a wild hair and decided to attempt a solo elite Overgrowth.. I honestly didn't think I'd succeed, but I did. Zero deaths and 28 minutes later(all trash dead) I laid him out.

I'm very curious if anyone has done this solo, or any other elite shuyal for that matter.. Do tell?

:-)

Emmacheese
10-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Wow! Good job eek! :applause: lol you did it quicker than I've done in a pug /wink

juaki
10-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Lol see at pots number!!!! Wtf 10.000 pots!!!

Anyway... congrats!

eeknoh
10-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Don't like to visit Eva to often, she gets touchy feely.

frejajoan
10-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Wow! Congrats!

Question though, (call me ignorant if you may)

How do you kill overgrowth anyway!?!? I know each boss in shuyal has a weakness and I have killed him before.
I just have no freakin' idea how we did it.
Nowadays, I'd help kill any shuyal boss and even go elite (before the horrible lag). But I'd definitely stay away from overgrowth.

:)

Spell
10-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Awesome job eek !!

Cyvermont
10-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Great eek... Cant imagine other class can do that too.. Lol..

Wow! Congrats!

Question though, (call me ignorant if you may)

How do you kill overgrowth anyway!?!? I know each boss in shuyal has a weakness and I have killed him before.
I just have no freakin' idea how we did it.
Nowadays, I'd help kill any shuyal boss and even go elite (before the horrible lag). But I'd definitely stay away from overgrowth.

:)

Just kill the mobs when they spawn, before the boss eats them.. Cmiiw

Jetzzz
10-08-2013, 10:44 PM
I have done it once when my party got DC. But its quite hard, because i was not using any exilir and only using myth bow. If you want some challenge try to solo elite inan

KingMartin
10-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Excellent job mate! I would have never believed it was possible to clear the mages solo.

I have soloed Ferry two times, but that is way easier as the only thing one needs is patience. And lotta pots :D

Great Job and i cant wait for video from Ashral Tower! :)))

iluvataris
10-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Awesome! Ya I actually soloed elite forest beach the other day. Been waiting to put video on YouTube I think I will today. 13 minutes. I'll have to try overgrowth next : )

eeknoh
10-09-2013, 05:13 AM
It could have gona a lot quicker as far as trash, but I wore lep and cleared all..*Ima ring farmerrrrr*. Lol.

eeknoh
10-09-2013, 05:17 AM
Awesome! Ya I actually soloed elite forest beach the other day. Been waiting to put video on YouTube I think I will today. 13 minutes. I'll have to try overgrowth next : )

I'd love to see that! And would love to see an elite overgrowth as well. I play on an old android phone and have no idea if I can take video, or if so, how to do so!.

Joncheese
10-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Dude ur boss, proud to run with you everyday. This is impressive as hell. Grats buddy :applause:

iluvataris
10-09-2013, 06:11 AM
I have done it once when my party got DC. But its quite hard, because i was not using any exilir and only using myth bow. If you want some challenge try to solo elite inan

And idk inan is possible : /
For me anyway I tried so many times. I would get him Down about 3/8 hp and would get 1 shoted.
Was so frustrating cause at that point I would be at 10-14 minutes. And was trying to make a video so no deaths haha. So I failed : /

edit: and elite forest beach 13 minutes will be up about 45 minutes from this edit.

eeknoh
10-09-2013, 06:30 AM
For me anyway I tried so many times. I would get him Down about 3/8 hp and would get 1 shoted.
Was so frustrating cause at that point I would be at 10-14 minutes. And was trying to make a video so no deaths haha. So I failed : /

edit: and elite forest beach 13 minutes will be up about 45 minutes from this edit.

I don't think inan is possible unless you get extremely lucky, and as such isn't going to be something anyone can regularly do solo. i dont doubt that it will happen within this season, if people try enough I'm sure it will, i just don't think it will be "farmable(lack of a better word)" solo. imho.

I'm very excited to see other folks attempting, and succeeding at solo elite shuyal!!

Thanks to Jon, Emma. And others, for your praise and support. I'm proud to have you as friends :-).

Come on sts, we need a new season :p!

Jetzzz
10-09-2013, 07:41 AM

I'm only able to bring elite inan to 1/2 HP. For me the problem is the stun attack from inan, it makes the mage healing him and in the end it became imposible to kill him when there are more than 1 mage to kill. I will try it again later when i have full exilir and better weapon/pet

Jexetta
10-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Yes, I've done Overgrowth solo about 8 times - never dropped anything I wanted lol. Once I had the pulls down it took me about 13:30 -14 minutes per run.

For soloing Elite Inanesh I always found I needed to kite him otherwise I would get hit by that aoe one shot. I always got decently close to killing him but have difficulty keeping up with killing the mages, two mages and it's game over pretty much.

LordDravek
10-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Pretty simple with George.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

KingMartin
10-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Pretty simple with George.
How many Georges you use to stun the hordes of wolves debuffing your armor? :black_eyed:

LordDravek
10-09-2013, 05:12 PM
How many Georges you use to stun the hordes of wolves debuffing your armor? :black_eyed:

There's no wolves with over growth. Just mages. George keeps them away. Makes it easy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Valkiryas
10-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes is a bug with georger's arcane ability.

( The Mages don't aparead, that make that boss pretty easy )

frejajoan
10-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Great eek... Cant imagine other class can do that too.. Lol..

Just kill the mobs when they spawn, before the boss eats them.. Cmiiw
Thanks! Thanks! :D

KingMartin
10-10-2013, 03:59 AM
There's no wolves with over growth. Just mages. George keeps them away. Makes it easy.

Frankly speaking, the boss is not the problem because any pet with high % of stun can get rid of the mages. The OP run with Hammerjaw, though.

I think it is pretty hard to bite through all the wolves and I don't think more than 1% of the players in the game could do it. Pot consumption must have been very high, I am not even going to try.

That is why some of us expressed appreciation rather than saying "it is simple", "I did it twice as fast" etc.

But perhaps there is a trick to fight Overgrowth without any mob killed. In that case, yes, the map is easy.

Joncheese
10-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Yes is a bug with georger's arcane ability.

( The Mages don't aparead, that make that boss pretty easy )

Hi Valk :)

It's not just a bug with George, we bug him out regularly, and can also bug him on command with samael and other pets.

But I know eek didn't do that, cos he's a greedy ring farmer and he would of killed every last one ;)

VanRah
10-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Impressive, grats!

hakoom7
10-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Congratulation for this acheavment, i would say wow for killing mobs solo, but honestly overgrouth is easy boss, i mean u can stun him and just hit him, for a rouge its super easy and i have no idea what this boss does when he wake up but he does nothing so yea hes potion saver ;)

Chaim Nail
10-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Lol see at pots number!!!! Wtf 10.000 pots!!!

I went through over 10 thousand pots (health+mana combination) during the last levelling up as I did a lot of solo runs, I try and always have several thousand of each now - I just wish players wouldn't be so afraid to use them, especially in PUGs.

eeknoh
10-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Congratulation for this acheavment, i would say wow for killing mobs solo, but honestly overgrouth is easy boss, i mean u can stun him and just hit him, for a rouge its super easy and i have no idea what this boss does when he wake up but he does nothing so yea hes potion saver ;)

I did not stun him, killed all mobs in dungeon. And also killed all mobs he spawns. The stun method is cheesy, and I like rings.

Jetzzz
10-22-2013, 09:31 AM
Got combo exilir from klass, so i tried soloing elite inaan

keikali
10-22-2013, 09:34 AM
nerf rogues.

VanRah
10-23-2013, 02:29 AM
nerf rogues.

Lol