PDA

View Full Version : New Interface

Alfai
10-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Leading up to season 5 now.would sts consider a revamp or tweaks on the following:

Loading page (where loki is running without moving)
Player menu screen (redesign tabs and capsules)
Inventory system (perhaps new icons or buttons)
Player HUD screen (icons redesign or placement tweaks)

Nothings serious.just for refreshment.

I like the teaser intro.the fade in effect is cool well done sts.
Also would be nice if the current season is on display at intro to showcase the game longevity thus far.

nickaizoku
10-09-2013, 06:29 AM
Ya.. I get bored with loading loki. LoL need to change something new

Venom
10-09-2013, 07:22 AM
The virtual joystick.. its very boring.. Also, I understand its 'Arcane Legends' and its supposed to be old themed.. but would be nice to have a modern theme design.. This game is not a plain simple game anymore.. Its going total pro and lot of people are choosing it as their fav RPG. Would be awesome to have themes o.O

Haligali
10-09-2013, 07:52 AM
New in game short video would be cool. (last one was in season 2)

Alhuntrazeck
10-09-2013, 08:24 AM
I want the starting page (contacting server) to have some mythic warriors, mages and rogues - or at least legendary geared. Seeing tthem in commons seem degrading somehow :p

Alfai
10-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Nice ideas.agreed modern touch without losing its asthetic look would be awesome.
I love the short clip idea.also can use swapping images to sell on the content whils waiting for it to load.

Maybe the inv screen can be relook by having more exposure on the toon so wider image to see the inv equip.and we can use it for screencap too.

Alfai
10-10-2013, 12:35 AM
How bout the soundtrack.atm it gives me goosebumps

Desperoto
10-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Give us a 2d Warrior with his maul, punching a mage in the ground

Drearivev
10-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Timber is the pet that's running; not Loki :p
If the HUD screen suggestion is that you can choose which button corresponds to what, then I agree. Instead of 1,2,3,4 for using skills, we could choose to make it, say, Z,X,C,V.