Fidalex
10-09-2013, 07:33 AM
I dream a Jolly Roger banner 😍

Zakith
10-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Devs please add a South African banner.

Ebezaanec
10-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Like the devs said before.... The banners are based on the highest amount of players in a country. Some countries have way more players than others. If the devs had to make a banner for every country, then they will run out of hardware space.

Hellgamer
10-09-2013, 08:12 AM
BULL****

Ty btw

Zethz
10-12-2013, 09:00 PM
:o,,,,,

Kucaazs
10-15-2013, 12:55 PM
India banner plz..

Aserockon
10-15-2013, 01:23 PM
Pakistan banner plz :)

Kayoex
10-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Only country banners? guys, don't make a thread about banners just for countries, I thought when I come here I will see ideas like 100 legendary drops grants a pink banner and a chest picture on it, got 100k from items sold in auction grants a black banner and gold on it etc.. I would love to see that, not people asking about banners for the country they live in.

I will try to make a thread soon about new NOT only country banners, and I hope devs see it, if they didn't see this.

Kazillo
10-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Only country banners? guys, don't make a thread about banners just for countries, I thought when I come here I will see ideas like 100 legendary drops grants a pink banner and a chest picture on it, got 100k from items sold in auction grants a black banner and gold on it etc.. I would love to see that, not people asking about banners for the country they live in.

I will try to make a thread soon about new NOT only country banners, and I hope devs see it, if they didn't see this.

It's not like new country banners is a bad idea. I agree with having new banners in general, maybe just more variety rather than just countries and leaderboards (+achievements and events).

Kayoex
10-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Yeah Kazillo, but if you look up it's like Ebezaanec said, they shouldn't make all country banners.

Zakith
10-16-2013, 09:21 AM
I would spend plat to carry my own country flag and I'm sure many other players would also spend their hard earned cash to carry their country flags.
More money for STS. WIN/WIN.

Ebezaanec
10-16-2013, 06:31 PM
I would spend plat to carry my own country flag and I'm sure many other players would also spend their hard earned cash to carry their country flags.
More money for STS. WIN/WIN.

Remember that not all countries have a high amount of players.

The United Nations recognize 193 countries (not all are considered countries). That means that if STG makes a flag for one country, then players from another country will complain and demand theirs... then other players from other countries will do the same.. the process repeats, like a cycle.

You must also take into account that game data is not stored on your device... it is stored on STG's servers. Server space costs money and maintenence also costs money.

Also, if the Devs had to create 193 Country Banners, then everyone who benefits from that should not complain if new events are not being released, because of the workload. I also don't really want to scroll through the Vanity Section of the store through 193 flags...