PDA

View Full Version : Heal Funny Ha Ha or Mana Funny Hee Hee?

LordDravek
10-09-2013, 10:15 PM
This is pretty interesting: After yelling mana and heal 20 times throughout the map from a nearby lvl34 rogue, I finally answered. The response consisted of wild threats, racial slurs, cuss words, telling me she is a girl, my report of abuse, and my clicking the ignore button. Needless to say, some of the children that play AL should really consult with their parents before entering. I've had my laugh for the night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Delphina
10-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Please make sure you report in game or send a message to support@spacetimestudios.com

Alfai
10-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Omg.......

Spyce
10-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Did you not have heal?

keikali
10-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Next time just have heal with mana upgrade.

Alfai
10-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Imo.with heal or not such abusive comments especially regarding to one race or religion is beyond acceptable.happened to me last season from the samw player insulting my religion and god which i have reported.

Best you can do is to report this type of player before they are damaging the game and others.

chitgoks
10-10-2013, 04:29 AM
woh... religion? not good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

LordDravek
10-10-2013, 11:31 AM
I guess my image was deleted? My response to the person was "pots noob"... which was followed by that person ranting. I did report it and ignored the player immediately after.

My mage can tank better than most warriors. I don't use the heal skill or care to have it. Shield and pots work fine for me. I only wish that people would stop expecting a mage to support their characters (especially a lvl34 with horrible gear). My lvl36 Samuel pet was more effective. Team effort? Maybe you need to join or find a better guild.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Lui Delos Santos
10-10-2013, 09:15 PM
ouch for warriors..mage can never replace warrior ability to taunt anemies and game is a team effort ..and pots isnot enough in elite for rogues defenceless.

katish
10-12-2013, 12:18 AM
ouch for warriors..mage can never replace warrior ability to taunt anemies and game is a team effort ..and pots isnot enough in elite for rogues defenceless.

The threads and videos showing rogues solo various elite maps seems to show otherwise

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando o Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')