PDA

View Full Version : How to buy platinum using Internet banking or Debit card..

Linkincena
10-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Google wallet doesn't work..
Paypal and Amazon are not truted as I have had bad experience with them..

Pl guide anyone. .

Wrote to support.. nothing happened. . Just says resolved.

xXz21
10-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Amazon and paypal not trusted? jajaja amazon/paypal/ebay are the best trusted on internet LOL!

IF U HAVE A PROBLEM u contact and theys answer fast and resolve any problem u got.

this game have not credit/debit card purchase because u can put a ''false'' credit card ;)

and if u have it u can use paypal with google acc or amazon ;))

Linkincena
10-10-2013, 09:59 PM
Amazon and paypal not trusted? jajaja amazon/paypal/ebay are the best trusted on internet LOL!

IF U HAVE A PROBLEM u contact and theys answer fast and resolve any problem u got.

this game have not credit/debit card purchase because u can put a ''false'' credit card ;)

and if u have it u can use paypal with google acc or amazon ;))

Thanks for your comment Mr.
.. and telling me for my credit card is false...
Btw.. I was asking for debit card facility. .
Better read carefully before u reply. . Or don't reply if u can't read..

Pl post constructive feedback..

xXz21
10-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Thanks for your comment Mr.
.. and telling me for my credit card is false...
Btw.. I was asking for debit card facility. .
Better read carefully before u reply. . Or don't reply if u can't read..

Pl post constructive feedback..

i never say ur credit card is false.. READ first after answer..

i say MAYBE ur credit card can be a false... because many people try this.. so pls read ;)

Linkincena
10-10-2013, 10:46 PM
PayPal and Amazon have been reported to distribute your credit card information to other sources/websites..
Many friends of mine from US have also experienced. .
I won't go to them even if President of US says so lol

Linkincena
10-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Sigh...
STG cannot help on this I suppose. .
Would request closing of this thread now...

xXz21
10-11-2013, 01:01 AM
PayPal and Amazon have been reported to distribute your credit card information to other sources/websites..
Many friends of mine from US have also experienced. .
I won't go to them even if President of US says so lol

i have many years using paypal with my debit/credit card and i'm a seller on ebay/steamtrade games. and i never got a problem. with payment or get my money from my debit card. i have buyed for many years on amazon and i never got a problem..

Obama LOL jajaja. good joke. well don't buy plat its all. or buy a google wallet. cya and good luck :P

ChillyPepper
10-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Well, i had problem that no matter what i did it showed ''in-app purchase disabled''

And here is what i did: i did go to my settings>apps>manage apps...
than i find google play store>clear cache,clear data.

Than do same to download management.

Than check if ur able to to buy plats in AL.

If not than go back to settings,
find AL and clear cache(u will have to install some patches when u go back in AL :/)

And after that i did go back in AL installed all patches and than i was able to buy plats

P.S. i was using debit card connected to google play store

i hope this helped ;)

ChillyPepper

Linkincena
10-11-2013, 05:03 AM
Visa international debit card not working in Google wallet.
:/

Spyce
10-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Amazon is trusted..

Kucaazs
10-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the thread link, even my google wallet not working..

Samhayne
10-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear you haven't been satisfied with the various payment options available.

Another option you might explore is borrowing someone's Apple device. You can purchase an iTunes gift card. Log off their Apple iTunes account and log in with yours. Consume the gift card. Load up Arcane Legends and purchase your platinum. Then log off your iTunes account from the apple device and give the device back to your friend.

Your mileage may vary. You could do something similar with an Android Device and your Google + / Google Wallet account.

Unfortunately, setting up a bunch of different payment providers for all the various regions around the world is no small task. Given that our main aim is to make great games, we have tried to stay focused on that and use the payment providers that were the most universal. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

jeringbakar
10-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Easy way restart ur phone and and the purchase available

Uzii
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
I buy platinum using Visa debit card and never had any problem with it. I do on android mobile phone trough in game purchase on google play or so it says

ChillyPepper
10-15-2013, 06:10 AM
forgot to ask... is ur phone rooted/jailbroken? cuz ive heard that it doesnt let u buy plats if ur phone is rooted or jailbroken

ChillyPepper- 24lvl mage ;

Linkincena
10-15-2013, 06:57 AM
forgot to ask... is ur phone rooted/jailbroken? cuz ive heard that it doesnt let u buy plats if ur phone is rooted or jailbroken

ChillyPepper- 24lvl mage ;

Uh.. nop.. not rooted or jailbroken... or broken.. lol

TeesLab
11-14-2013, 01:23 AM
I always bought the platinum with paypal, I'm using Paypal for 7 years and I'm very satisfied with their service. The best think is, I can adding the balance to make online payment.
Until now, I don't want to share my CC in the internet (exept paypal). I don't want to make another payment method, I'm not trust them, paypal is the best.

Now I'm very disappointed because I can't buy the AL platinum with paypal again.
Come on admin, there's another way to buy platinum with paypal again?

Btw, I don't trust google wallet, because it straight to my CC, I'm affraid to android malware, trojan, etc.
I've bad experience for online payment straight to my CC :(

Need your help admin, thanx