PDA

View Full Version : "Pvp Memorial Wall"

Pages : [1] 2

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Ok guys. Lately im so disgusted with the "new generation" not knowin the pvp legends so here i will put the all legends of pvp so that they are remembered. I acept everyrones sugestions. Ofc i start with:

Thelonearcher(great pvper with much skill and fast fingers. Best archer imo but sometimes becomin fatass)-Thearcherlone
Mrbanana(ETERNAL PALLADIN! won the 3 first pvp contests, best pvper until lvl 45, boosted twink existence with creatin the first twink pvp competition.)
Magicalbanana( part of the banana family and as we all know.... bananas got talent :D )
Ajeje( my best pl friend and my pvp partner. Now he is B A C K )
Fabiokmd( DA DA DA DA BEBEBEBEAR IS HEEEEEEREEEEEEE )

Toughie( very good pvp bear. Remember his great skills)
Ladylove( great pala and now mage. The best pvp girl in pl. I taught her how to pvp at first :) good old times)
Percii(very good archer-now playin as cyprux)
Residentvl( not the mage! The bear! He was very very good. Now he plays mage and hes with Ladylove)
Masterhoon(skilled bear and archer! He keeps bein active)
Peepto( good bowmage and chalengin one-usin cuard now)
Haikus( words cant describe this guy ;) but he was part of the "family" )
Dahood( awesome pvper at 35 )
Dizko (awesome str birdie when 40 was cap)
Kingrichie( i kinda forgot this lil b*ard. He was great when he wasn arguin with everyone)
Ogrim (a true beast. Best str bear at lvl 40 with resi. Wen he was getin in pvp guys hoped he would go with their team ;) )
Heyheyboy+Heyheykid( even not bein known he was in the pvp spirit most time and had a lot of fun)
Zaloso(great mage!)
Banned( the most beloved shiv bear of all!)
Hurt(banneds birdy)
Mystich( mysticaldreams archer which became a dominatin int archer)
Regrenade( top 5 best archers back then- now playin as gryzzle)
Phikeia(awesome old pvper. Miss this guy )
Badteeeee( very good bear which i dunno if he still plays- was very good friends with toughie)
Rangepwnsmeel or elseways Apollo(dont remember playin pvps which he didn join. when i played 10 games on days he joined at least the 4. also good archer. IMO hes top 10 but dont know his exact position :P )
Bladesword(good pvper and friend. he helped when i asked and all in all part of the old family )
Smokester( HOW DID I FORGET HIM!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE GREATEST BOWBEARS EVER PLAYED PL)
Buddyf-Pvpmaster(he wasn such good when losin but he was funy when he was angry. good mage imo.retired cause he gives it all for the twinkies)
Silentreaper(back then he had some great pvp skills)
Jka/Jckw(after pvp k/d count started he became the bigest fatass of pvp)
Thepunishur(at lvl 35 he won mrsbanana several times O.o great pvper and unforgiven)
Sfi( dont rly remember anythin of him ); )
Newbeexcn(very good friend and part of the pvp team :D i hope he didn stop)
Rxi( liked playin with him)
Nicoooo(he had many chars which were heads of pvp :D)
Hawkeyi(good gooood goooooooood birdy!!!!)
Xrax( very good archer and good friend of skimmey)
Skimmey( run all run SKIMMEY IS HERE!)
Cherrykim ( both mage and palla she is a dedicated pvper )
Xghostx( ghosty... One of my best friends and with READTITLE on of the best puries... Always had to put my mind down to figure a way to kill em with my palla....)
Gaunab( very good birdie and kind of a good friend. Too bad he is quiting soon :/ )

AND now twinks.... :
Ersana { the best lvl 30 mage iv ever met. Now 35 pala ( dont tell her but i dont think palla suits her ^^ ) }
Scarletlady+Missdevilish ( LADYLOVE TWINK DYNASTY )
DeronWilliams ( one of the first if not the first str/dex mage who is very very skillfull )
Greeek( my lil 30 pala. Kinda doin well)
Imperialelf( very good lvl 30 and now 55. One of the best lvl 30s in the last months )
Kois( lvl 30 pala and a strong opponent)
Antifas( also greek :D he is a very good mage-palla who has 18k kills as far as i remember. He has been pvpin from 25-30 and he has a pretty good knowledge of it already)
Herrro( very good lvl 35 bird )
Pvpee( my lvl 35 birdy. Til now i wasn beaten by any other 35 bird or bear)
Voodoovillain( one of the first int bears of lvl 35 pvpin that evolved to a dex bear )
Lonezuxalio ( one of the best mages lvl 35 atm )
Galactimage(one of the lvl 35 mage dominators )
Theosiris ( one of the best 35 voodoo mages imho )
Seriouspowerz ( a 35 pvper that I personally have met and fought many times)
Acoucheoboom ( good friend and a really good mage )
Twinktastic(he mustve been dedicated to his int bear a lot)
Drtwink( lvl 25 imo best bear with 8:1 ratio )
Lilbanana (imo the best lvl 25 bird with blaster )
Nineteenpvp(good twink. i remember him from when i used mrluffy for fun and played with him)
Alteratank(i couldn get a kill against this guy if i didn start run-shoot)
SomeBlackMan(great twink lvl 20!)
Staffed ( welcome the twink dynasty... i cant type enough to describe him...)
Mynasgen( imo if not the best one of the best lvl 20 twink)
Fathomgen( a friend of mine told me to put him here...)
MRIDGAF( beardedbears twink, one of em basically cause iv stoped countin em.....One of the first lvl 20 and 15 pvpers in pl history )
Icedvayne( lvl 19 oldie dexbear. Lvl 19 pvp has become 20 now..... )
Alterratank( he started as a cub and now is a bear! Well done alterra! Your bear-do owns )
Noobmigo(chumtestbear and bird are always in 20 pvps whenever i log)
Kanitall(lvl 20 bear that has an awesome 56 char)

Twinkenstein(great oldie and also a dedicated lvl 10 twink)
Sunblocks( lvl 10 panda @.@ )

A small add: Mages: mrsbanana, readtitle, evermore, mystic, resident, lady, jjlove, jcoultet, kelly, amyxrose, ashxrose, luluxrose, cherrykim, iceyflames, appocalypse, dawninfinity, imperialelf, redryder, pvpmaster, pvplegend, magicalbanana, ladyhasha, lovelyjulie, cyprux, anithiea, alwaysdtf, xghostzx

Birds (this is gonna be hard): skimmey, hmmhmm, xrax, lonearcher, mendozza, xazic, sigkill, dexlegendjake, mystich, percii, haikus, kingrichie, heyheykid, apollo, regrenade, hawkeyi, gaunaub, AJ, kanital (you stud), barbamitos, dolloway, crimsonXtider, evenslayer (trash talker though), falcom brothers, godofra, hahahabirdy, shooterpoo, cuard ninjacutie, kingofhurtz (sorry if i forgot anyone)

Bears: toughie, tssrosa, masterhoon, fabio, ajeje, how can i forget smoketster, banned, reddwolfak

Sorry if i forgot anyone. Most of these players are legendary, if not, simply very good PvPers.

'nuff said :)

added many in this update. FEEL FREE TO TELL ME MORE!
and please rate this thread the way u think it should be rated

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
No spammin and idiotisms in this post plz! I need it to be kept serious

FluffNStuff
11-07-2010, 04:36 PM
So these are the ghosts of pvp past, put out to pasture?

Zeus
11-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Umm correction banana, percii didn't go away, he now plays under cyprux mostly, and ajeje still plays and I don't know if I'm up there because I have lone's combo but idk. I like to play pvp for competition though, not leaderboards, thats why you don't see me up there but personally apart from lone and a couple others the leaderboards are just filling up with the new generation.

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Ajeje hasn loged for a week or more. Ty for informin me about percii. Ill think about putin more.

Conradin
11-07-2010, 04:47 PM
btw most most people who play PL are new, not many fnord generations anymore. I dont really char about the new gen of pvp, i just hate those boosters.... grrrrrrrr

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Read the whole thread. TWINKS NOT INCLUDED. delete the above post please

Kossi
11-07-2010, 04:50 PM
will 3.5k kills get you in that list? i hope so, then add kossi
ps add toughier instead of toughie, the dex bear is so much better than the str bear

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Kossi ure new gen... Also toughier is new. Its old pvpiers. GUYS READ

FluffNStuff
11-07-2010, 05:03 PM
PL pvp, like in life, your last fight is all that matters.

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 05:11 PM
PL pvp, like in life, your last fight is all that matters.

Hope dies last :$

cyprux
11-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Omg i am here! Tnx for recognizing!!

Prest87
11-07-2010, 05:45 PM
I remeber pvping along lone during the 35lvl cap, those were good times :)

Haikus
11-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Haha me too, I use to pvp lone atleast once a day, now I'm never on...I loved doing those 5v5 pvp battles in that castle place with lone, LL, res, banned, Mrs.B, etc..:)

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 05:54 PM
Omg i forgot u haikus :$ and dahood i remember u at lvl 35

Haikus
11-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Haha, It's alright bud its been awhile, and haha it seems tho I forgot you in my post also haha;)

Edit: Me and Ogrim both got winkies...We must be special!:D

KingFu
11-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Pocket had 7K kills and lone and reg (two of some of the best birdies) said I was a top birdie;)

Prest87
11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Omg i forgot u haikus :$ and dahood i remember u at lvl 35

Ya I still pvp but I pvped most at 35

Prest87
11-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Dosen't banned sometimes pvp with his dagger?

heyheykid
11-07-2010, 06:33 PM
hmm this thread tells it the way it is.

Prest87
11-07-2010, 06:36 PM
We should have an oldie pvp tourniment just for fun.

Haikus
11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Yeah! Dahood I was thinking that...I told Banana in game just then before ping hit and ipod died ..I think..that we should get our lvl 45's (if we have any) and invite all oldie's and just have good ole' fun time, going as long as ao2 was here...

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Great idea. I just have to change the spells of mrkidib and hell become mrsbanana

Demonicdevyn
11-07-2010, 06:45 PM
jdevynb
lv 19 dexbear
never lost pvp
(new generation of pvp legends)

Ellyidol
11-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Not all new gens are that bad, I'm practically one since I'm less than 2 months old. But have to say there are those douche ones. Good list, sad I don't know some of them.

Haikus
11-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Yay! I'm going to come back in game when my ipod charges, since my bro is playing his character on my iPad. Make a thread on it..date should be like December 2nd or so, to give us enough time to gather all the oldies. Im them, facebook them, hell call them if you have there number. Make another thread on the tournament..with a title like Calling Those Who Remember The Time Of No Customization or Calling All Oldies or something.I would do it but I'm to lazy right now too:).

Prest87
11-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Yeah! Dahood I was thinking that...I told Banana in game just then before ping hit and ipod died ..I think..that we should get our lvl 45's (if we have any) and invite all oldie's and just have good ole' fun time, going as long as ao2 was here...

My only 45 at moment is my pally, how about 35 to remeber the swamps?

Banned
11-07-2010, 06:57 PM
My only 45 at moment is my pally, how about 35 to remeber the swamps?

Great idea. I've always had fond memories of swamp PvP. ;)

Haikus
11-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Haha, you still have a lvl 35? I don't and don't have time to lvl one but my bro has a lvl 32 he's lvling now as we speak, so I guess I could just use him. That's if this even happens;).

Banned
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Haha, you still have a lvl 35? I don't and don't have time to lvl one but my bro has a lvl 32 he's lvling now as we speak, so I guess I could just use him. That's if this even happens;).

Naw, but we could always get a group together and level. Should only take a couple of days, maybe even one.

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Hey banned! I have a lvl 30 but ill lvl him to 35 asap

Prest87
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM

No a 34..........

Banned
11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Hey banned! I have a lvl 30 but ill lvl him to 35 asap

Just remembered, I have a level 30 bear currently in a state of hibernation. So I'll just level his furry arse.

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
jdevynb
lv 19 dexbear
never lost pvp
(new generation of pvp legends)

read the whole first text. Twinks and new generation not included!

Haikus
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Haha asking dahood, but your comment made it in before mine. Anyways I guess it fits both you. Yeah your right, but like I said I don't have time, so when he hits 35, I'll just have him lock xp or lvl a warr or mage since he's a bird. I think this would be fun:).

Edit: Dang, y'all comment fast. This was meant to be beside Banned's second post.

I'mma quote from now on...

Barbamitsos
11-07-2010, 07:13 PM
@banned love the poem in ure sig :P <3

Haikus
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
No a 34..........

Haha, close enough, it shouldn't take more than a hour to lvl him to 35.

Prest87
11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Haha, close enough, it shouldn't take more than a hour to lvl him to 35.

Ya I know, nice guess...(his lvl in my sig)

Haikus
11-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Ya I know, nice guess...(his lvl in my sig)

Lol, didn't see..you give me a source like I don't believe you haha.

Conradin
11-07-2010, 07:31 PM
ill lvl my lvl 31 archer to 35 if the tournys on, btw im not new

Prest87
11-07-2010, 07:35 PM
ill lvl my lvl 31 archer to 35 if the tournys on, btw im not new

When did u join PL?

Conradin
11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
before lost expedition, cant remember the date

Slush
11-07-2010, 09:55 PM
will 3.5k kills get you in that list? i hope so, then add kossi
ps add toughier instead of toughie, the dex bear is so much better than the str bear

lmao?? banana need to add a sign
"no boosters"

can i be up there too? playing since day one

KingFu
11-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Badteeee still plays, I play with him all the time. Btw, it's 4 e's;)

Also, you could add my dex/str bear. Puretanker he has like 2.5K pvp kills.

Conradin
11-07-2010, 11:53 PM
Puretanker can I borrow that staff

KingFu
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
Hahaha, that was a joke bro, I don't have it. Twink might, I think he lent it.

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 04:20 AM
Conradin and Slush u r new. Slush dont lie! U didn play before lost expedition. And mystical havin 3.5k doesn make u a memorial as u didn use him when we were together that much. U may use him now idk

Azrael
11-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Ogrim feel the love!
Ogrim not smash today :)

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Ogrim feel the love!
Ogrim not smash today :)

Hy there <3 long time no see :D

KingFu
11-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Conradin and Slush u r new. Slush dont lie! U didn play before lost expedition. And mystical havin 3.5k doesn make u a memorial as u didn use him when we were together that much. U may use him now idk

Fair enough :p but I do use him know;) I have a very, uhm, well known build so to say;)

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Posts 5,407 -.- forum rat ;)

Conradin
11-08-2010, 11:04 PM

WTF how am I new if I played before LE?

KingFu
11-08-2010, 11:08 PM

Because you don't have this staff:D
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/6423a8b8.png

Zeus
11-08-2010, 11:38 PM
umm, banana, do I make it onto the list, I have been pvping since level 30 believe but I really started to back when I was 40 almost everyday with lone. Oddly enough I rarely pvped with you, but I know of your reputation as the best paladin :).

MoarPewPew
11-08-2010, 11:39 PM
Barb, are you gonna rank the old pvpers lol

I was around when legends made a tournament.

(I just did not register on the forums yet) lol

Slush
11-09-2010, 12:27 AM

omg just because my forum join date is late doesnt mean i started playing late, i started playing on the first day this came out for the ipod/iphone (since the ipad version came first)

edit: when this game came out there was around 3k ppl online at peak times, there was two servers, fnord and alterra. fnord was drastically smaller than alterra so they merged the two servers into one. there was no such thing as platinum,plat hats,giving or trading, there wasnt even pvp. believe me, i have been playing since day one

Barbamitsos
11-09-2010, 11:45 AM

cause u lie and u didn lier

Barbamitsos
11-09-2010, 11:46 AM
omg just because my forum join date is late doesnt mean i started playing late, i started playing on the first day this came out for the ipod/iphone (since the ipad version came first)

edit: when this game came out there was around 3k ppl online at peak times, there was two servers, fnord and alterra. fnord was drastically smaller than alterra so they merged the two servers into one. there was no such thing as platinum,plat hats,giving or trading, there wasnt even pvp. believe me, i have been playing since day one

ye but nooen saw u ingame before ao2 so im not addin u bb

Barbamitsos
11-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Barb, are you gonna rank the old pvpers lol

I was around when legends made a tournament.

(I just did not register on the forums yet) lol

tell to an oldie to say he played with u. i want proof not **** ;)

Residentevil
11-09-2010, 03:40 PM
I like how you have that me and ladylove are together lol :)

Barbamitsos
11-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Ofc i have u. Its the whole truth resi ;) also rangepwnsmeel what char u sugest should be on and tell me what i shall write in the (...)

Residentevil
11-09-2010, 07:50 PM
No i mean that in describing me you put that im with ladylove lol

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 12:35 AM
I knowz thats what i meant

bladesword
11-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Um is magiclegends/hawkrobin considered as a oldie in pvp? :/

juhnken773
11-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Ahh the good old days. I remember when u taught most of those ppl how to pvp. They were soo cute!

I don't pvp anymore.

Arterra
11-10-2010, 08:57 AM
btw most most people who play PL are new, not many fnord generations anymore. I dont really char about the new gen of pvp, i just hate those boosters.... grrrrrrrr

when i started, right in the middle of the mynas craze, there where lots of fnord ambling along. but I literally saw them all leave, now I haven't seen a single fnord name in like weeks.

new gen killed them off for sure.

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Um is magiclegends/hawkrobin considered as a oldie in pvp? :/

i dont know but u are for sure... also ill add rangepwnsmeel

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Ahh the good old days. I remember when u taught most of those ppl how to pvp. They were soo cute!

I don't pvp anymore.

ye i taught most mages and they saw no respect now, except ladylove who says i did!. noone shows respect to me or know who i am and what i have done! >:|
also they were a bit cute ;)

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 11:49 AM
out of curiousity.... why do we exclude twinks =o?

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 11:50 AM
because when swamps were out twinks didn exist. twink started when ao2 GOT OUT and i made the first twink tournament. thats how they got out

even if i didn exclude em noone would be here. not even u cause ure char was created after ao2 which means he wasn from before ao1.

i didn put puretanker on here for the same reason

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
yoyoyoo

This be whack twinks were out since day 1, just no one officiated it till ao2 ... thx

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 12:01 PM
not rly. the first twinks started to exist after the first tourny i organised. the fact that u started playin with em after ao2 makes em be latechars and not old ones. if i saw u when swamps-ao1 existed i would put ure twink but unfortunately u didn have or idk maybe not use this one ;)

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 03:40 PM
not rly. the first twinks started to exist after the first tourny i organised. the fact that u started playin with em after ao2 makes em be latechars and not old ones. if i saw u when swamps-ao1 existed i would put ure twink but unfortunately u didn have or idk maybe not use this one ;)

So your saying.... my twink had to be around in swamp times....

Mhm... so fathom times doesnt count... :(

Oh well.

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 03:54 PM
It does but now it doesn mater cause u just acted like a douche. I was about to put u but then i saw ure post so it doesn even mater

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Love you too!

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Loved ya too!*

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I dont need to be on some list, my picture is all over the walls of balefort castle, the merchants all scream my name, They cut my face into crop circles, they give me free burritos, they give me free stoof, IM A GOD.

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Ure a jealous lil guy wholl get over it sometime. Dont wory twink ull become the old lil ego we all knew before u went jealous of all these people on the thread when ure not included. Ull cry for one night and itll be over. Now stop interferin and ask ure teacher to explain u what stealin means ;)

Also if u have some psycho probs caused by not bein included u could contact ure doc and not post here

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Ure a jealous lil guy wholl get over it sometime. Dont wory twink ull become the old lil ego we all knew before u went jealous of all these people on the thread when ure not included. Ull cry for one night and itll be over. Now stop interferin and ask ure teacher to explain u what stealin means ;)

Also if u have some psycho probs caused by not bein included u could contact ure doc and not post here

I think your mad that u didnt win your own tourney....
Also... i dont have psycho probs, i make more than you do, i can make smiles :) and my rep isnt for making lists to put myself in.. like you did, good day sir, i salute you!

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Ye the 1,413 posts arent from trollin but r from good posts. Also i didn even take part at the tourny cause my char was 24 so that lvls 19-29 could watxh matches. Thanks for showin ure jealousy but dont write anythin else here troll

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
dude... you made a thread to put your own character on.. and you're callin me jealous.... lmao, i salute you, person who gives himself his own props.

Barbamitsos
11-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Why do u even post more things? Cant u show ure jealousy in another post??? Please go away and continue ure life

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Why do u even post more things? Cant u show ure jealousy in another post??? Please go away and continue ure life

Why did you continue to flame me in game.... or can you not finish what you started?

Oh i win again ^.^

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Erm?? I didn flame u ingame lil kido. Go write ure pain somewhere else

Slush
11-11-2010, 12:40 AM
ye but nooen saw u ingame before ao2 so im not addin u bb

wow what a douche
and lol, adding urself to a 'memorial wall'
btw, learn to spell 'nooen'
edit:this thread was made to make you look like a pvp god to the new players who own you with one combo. jealous noob

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 12:50 AM
-.^
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/f79f85e9.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/6ec66d6d.jpg

ORLY?

Is that an Fbomb?

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Ask every oldie if i deserve to be in here. Also slush bein a troll helps u in?

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Yo kid, you played the first 3 pvp games "says you" Wow, your so hard.

You are mad at slush for telling it as it is, Classy.

Slush
11-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Ask every oldie if i deserve to be in here. Also slush bein a troll helps u in?

i dont want to be in a list made from a jealous noob, ive been playing longer than you so be quiet

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 12:58 AM
No im not mad at all at slush! Why would i be? Hes not anyone whose opinion maters to me neither ure does. So as i said get out of the thead and go troll somewhere else lil jealous kiddo

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:00 AM
No im not mad at all at slush! Why would i be? Hes not anyone whose opinion maters to me neither ure does. So as i said get out of the thead and go troll somewhere else lil jealous kiddo

Lol u played longer than me? Hahahahha the joke of the day! U sriously beleive ure words kido?

Slush
11-11-2010, 01:01 AM

well there was no reason to be so rude in the first place, especially since you rank yourself so high up in the community.

Slush
11-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Lol u played longer than me? Hahahahha the joke of the day! U sriously beleive ure words kido?

playing since day one, you?

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:03 AM
playing since day one

Since day 1 of ao3. Ye right. Go trol somewhere else

Slush
11-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Since day 1 of ao3. Ye right. Go trol somewhere else

you say the new generation disgusts you, when you yourself is a disgrace to all long time players. if you dont believe me, pm the devs.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Just told u to troll somewhere else

Slush
11-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Just told u to troll somewhere else

oh please, dont give me that crap after you know im right.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Well u r not rright. Ask ladylo r and resi or ure friend lone. Jist dont troll here

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Lock It Plawx.

Slush
11-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Well u r not rright. Ask ladylo r and resi or ure friend lone. Jist dont troll here

english please?

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 04:11 AM
O.o

Ladylo
Resi
Lone

GREAT friends list. (3 people) O.o

chriscw97
11-11-2010, 05:53 AM
english please?

What nationality is barba anyway...

Banned
11-11-2010, 08:12 AM
What nationality is barba anyway...

I believe he is from Greece.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Im from greece. Also if u have a problem with ll and resi idc

Residentevil
11-11-2010, 10:25 AM
Twink, you really seem to require help with the way you treat people. You show no respec to anyone even if they deserve it, regardless of the people involved here you nothing but a complete egomaniacal jerk to every person you meet. Are you cpmpensating for a lack of self-esteem? I dont care if you are, it doesnt matter, what does it that you respec other peoples opinions and not always claim you are right, you will end up friendless and alone if you stay this way.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Twink, you really seem to require help with the way you treat people. You show no respec to anyone even if they deserve it, regardless of the people involved here you nothing but a complete egomaniacal jerk to every person you meet. Are you cpmpensating for a lack of self-esteem? I dont care if you are, it doesnt matter, what does it that you respec other peoples opinions and not always claim you are right, you will end up friendless and alone if you stay this way.

:$ he wont be able to understand ure english dude. make it more close to his unmature nature please

Residentevil
11-11-2010, 10:29 AM
Lol i cant make it much more clear

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Lmao.. i joined a game and got this, good day to you

You killed me one time, in a pile and thought u was BIG ****
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/100c6a3f.jpg
Your so hard.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/189ee475.jpg
Gratz you're on a player made list, 4-03-10, u werent around before me;)

Ahh didnt get the begining.

Edit: I respect people who EARN respect
I respect people who are sexy
I respect people who can truely say they played since day 1

Srsly, no one needs crap from any of you, considering i get trolled first time i see u in like... 1 1/2 months. Please take a step back and look at yourself.

And to you barb, i know my english. i take 10th grade classes, and have 11 credit hours done at the community college... ill have an associates at the end of freshman year.

Can you learn english before trying to flame me? thx.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 12:32 PM
ffs guys this isnt a wall for which u should be proud of bein or sth. i just want new guys to know some things about old pvp. the fact that some are in and some are out is because i either dont know they should be in or because they werent that much pvper old times

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
ffs guys this isnt a wall for which u should be proud of bein or sth. i just want new guys to know some things about old pvp. the fact that some are in and some are out is because i either dont know they should be in or because they werent that much pvper old times
Me makin a list for new gen shouldnt piss you off..next time , just ask me to request a lock.

Sorry if i said anything that hurt your feelings, i take responsibilty for my actions. ttyl.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 12:42 PM
ur welcome. u have to know from old times that my rage limit is very small and i get angry really easily, stealin is included in this and gets me raged everytime. u could easily ask me to make a supplement on the twinks if u wanted to be in here sooooo hard...

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
I didnt want to be in here O.o just stated twinks were in oldgen too.

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:12 PM
and by statin this u tried to piss me off by stealin my title and idea -.- anyways forget about it. ill get enraged again

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 01:13 PM
The thread wasnt to piss you off, you just got pissed, maybe u should respec and have 0 rage? :\

Barbamitsos
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
:P good one. no thats not posible in real life otherwise i would respec and stop drinkin cofees and have 1000 inteligence so that i dont need to go to school... anyways tell em to delete the other thread. ill make a suplement with twinks here

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Already requested.

Kossi
11-11-2010, 07:33 PM
wait...you cant have a memorial wall unless they quit! just came to meh

Slush
11-11-2010, 10:33 PM
i will say this one last time..i have been playing the day this came out

Barbamitsos
11-12-2010, 02:38 AM
u started at the summer seein ure forums join date which is when ao2 came out

Slush
11-12-2010, 02:55 AM
u started at the summer seein ure forums join date which is when ao2 came out

Omg, I just said before that I joined the forums later

Barbamitsos
11-12-2010, 03:14 AM
w/e get off my thread plz
uve previously insulted me too much so bb

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 10:47 AM
He insulted you after you insulted him.

Troll the way you would want to be trolled.

Prest87
11-12-2010, 02:09 PM
He insulted you after you insulted him.

Troll the way you would want to be trolled.

Ahhhhh so u enjoy being trolled, or r u a epicrite?

Buddyf97
11-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Wow. I got on the wall! You played with me before I went pro XD

Grandduke
11-12-2010, 03:18 PM
hb pvpmaster

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 03:30 PM
You spelled my name wrong xD

Add these peeps

Pvpmetoo
icevayne

Barbamitsos
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM
You spelled my name wrong xD

Add these peeps

Pvpmetoo
icevayne

tell em to talk to me

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Sure.... mind fixing my name?

Buddyf97
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Lol. I love my description for Buddyf. I guess you can say I'm "retired" at high lvl pvp because twinks are consuming all my pvp time

Barbamitsos
11-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Lol. I love my description for Buddyf. I guess you can say I'm "retired" at high lvl pvp because twinks are consuming all my pvp time

i rememeber u sayin: next time ill win u . and after a day: i can win u. we play and u lose then: ill win u next time. and the same again and again til i didn pay atention :P

chriscw97
11-13-2010, 12:15 AM
Barbamitos very nice of u to get rid of ur hatred of twinks:) I say u improved this wall well.

TwinkTastical
11-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Soon as he fixes my name, this thread gets 5 stars.

Slush
11-13-2010, 01:23 AM
lol
pvp me barb, thats if you even have a lvl 50

Barbamitsos
11-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Soon as he fixes my name, this thread gets 5 stars.

twinkstatic right?

and slush im retired. get a char to 45 and i wil pvp u

Barbamitsos
11-13-2010, 03:10 AM
Barbamitos very nice of u to get rid of ur hatred of twinks:) I say u improved this wall well.

u want me to put u in?

chriscw97
11-13-2010, 03:40 AM
u want me to put u in?

Nah its ok i m not very good anyway

Barbamitsos
11-13-2010, 04:00 AM
when exactly did u start playin?

Cuteeyes
11-13-2010, 12:02 PM
Pvp me in game
dideutschen lv47
not higher then 48 hahaha

chriscw97
11-13-2010, 09:51 PM
when exactly did u start playin?

If ur talking to me then around April but i joined forums much later. Basically i joined in Fnord times

Barbamitsos
11-15-2010, 03:23 AM
οκ ty for tellin me chriscw

ALSO thanks for ratin this thread with 4 start

gwippy
11-15-2010, 03:27 AM
i don't think this thread is necessary its not like anyone died 0_o or did they?

Barbamitsos
11-15-2010, 04:06 AM
they stoped pl... they died FOR pl ;)

bladesword
11-15-2010, 04:42 AM
Btw badtee still plays pl :) online many timez a week

Barbamitsos
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
i know....

TwinkTastical
11-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Just to let you know, this wall defeats its own purpose, people try to talk **** cause they "are on wall" Kinda funny.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/6460d71b.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/d356dc54.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/125bd56d.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/b56a29a4.jpg

Funny how good intentions, make it so people think they're gods...i mean, if you were"Pro and on the leaders" would you lose 3v1 to an unbuffed str bear? Oh well, Srsly people, a player made list... doesnt make you good :)

juhnken773
11-16-2010, 11:37 PM
That's could be a comic strip twink lol.

But yeah I do agree. Words of a leader are to inspire not to corrupt.

Barbamitsos
11-17-2010, 07:36 AM
pfff these guys are disapointing the pl.... wtf do they think they are ? bein on the wall DOESN make u a god! it just shows ure OLDIE

KingFu
11-17-2010, 07:44 AM
....this is much much much more like an oldies list than a pvp memorial wall. All I'm gonna say...

Barbamitsos
11-17-2010, 07:45 AM
ΤΗΕΥ ΑΛΛ pvped... i didn add roguesw for example

KingFu
11-17-2010, 07:48 AM
A/\/\? But seriously, this list is much more an oldies list. That is pretty much the only requirement you made to get on the list, to be an oldie....

Barbamitsos
11-17-2010, 07:49 AM
to be an oldie and have pvped back then ;) αλλ Αλλ ΑΛΛ All

KingFu
11-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Ok, but you didn't have to necessarily be a good pvper, correct? Then wouldn't it be more like an "oldies who pvped a while back" list? Lol

Barbamitsos
11-17-2010, 08:00 AM
N O . they were all good

KingFu
11-17-2010, 08:03 AM
That's an opinion;)

Barbamitsos
11-17-2010, 08:03 AM
thats a fact.... sush now plz ;)

TwinkTastical
11-17-2010, 11:56 AM
lol.... good point mystic =D

BeardedBear
11-17-2010, 12:15 PM
BeardedBear. boom.

A shame most of these names, including myself, don't play anymore.

Jespo
11-17-2010, 04:04 PM
man oh man... just be sure to put an eye out there for my twink jespox intbear btw 1.2k kills ;)

XghostzX
11-17-2010, 04:44 PM
yah these guys are legendary they they should be recognized more

Zeus
11-18-2010, 10:33 PM
Btw banana I just wanted to let you know that the smokester is back!!! I saw him online just before 1.5 update hit.

Thelonearcher
11-18-2010, 11:17 PM
What about silentreaper, rxi, thepunisher,gymage, sfi , ozzycodie,Clien Julie, desarcher, jka,nicooooo, newbee?

Barbamitsos
11-19-2010, 01:56 PM
TY. . . i asked all to tell me some more but noone told >: (

KingFu
11-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Draq? Lovelyjuly? Or is it Julie? O.o

Barbamitsos
11-19-2010, 03:29 PM
what shal i write for each

King Richie
11-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Its nice looking at all the names .. Brings back memories

Barbamitsos
11-23-2010, 10:11 AM
indeed.... . .

Beanmachine
03-31-2011, 07:01 PM
Bump!
Should this be updated?
Just wondering...

Kossi
03-31-2011, 07:08 PM
no...alot of those people are long gone and some should be forgotten

hawkei
03-31-2011, 07:40 PM
*cough* *cough*

Ersana
03-31-2011, 08:22 PM
In all honesty let my buddy Staffed the one who showed me this game may he be remembered.

hawkei
03-31-2011, 08:23 PM
tourturedsoul.....*sniffle* i miss ya buddy

Ladylove
03-31-2011, 09:36 PM
no...alot of those people are long gone and some should be forgotten

-.-

grrrrr

Inching
03-31-2011, 09:40 PM
Basically u just named 70% of the forum frequent users list ... funny the correlation

Barbamitsos
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
noone should be forgoten!

please tell me more i should add and the reasons. Thank u

Beanmachine
04-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Staffed..
he sold me his dreamers darkbolt for 40k in the old school twinking days:p
and idk where he went, i think he was good

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 10:29 AM
u want staffed on the twink section?

*T H R E A D . U P D A T E D*

Rebel
04-02-2011, 10:48 AM
*walks into thread and slashes name into the Memorial Wall*

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 10:52 AM

Aye.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Oh yay I'm on here.

joeychandler
04-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Ty barb, i reckon bearded should be there somewhere

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Im in! Ty barb, i reckon bearded should be there somewhere

I weel keel you with an expert leather and my new build. I'm going to get a leather sooooooooon ;)

Zeus
04-02-2011, 11:26 AM
I weel keel you with an expert leather and my new build. I'm going to get a leather sooooooooon ;)

Why did you give away yours? Lol.

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Why did you give away yours? Lol.

Cos' I felt like it.

EDIT: and also cos' I'm doing pretty friggin good with a jewel theif...

hawkei
04-02-2011, 11:33 AM
Aziiiii, he surprised me the other day when I pvped him. He's so fast I thought he was multi touching

Edit: how did I forget xghost. One of the best lvl 50 mages ever! I don't know how he's doing with 55... I don't see him often anymore

Zeus
04-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Aziiiii, he surprised me the other day when I pvped him. He's so fast I thought he was multi touching

Edit: how did I forget xghost. One of the best lvl 50 mages ever! I don't know how he's doing with 55... I don't see him often anymore

Ghost still plays. Only on the weekends though.

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Ty barb, i reckon bearded should be there somewhere

Sh1t i forgot B E A R D E D and X G H O S T X

noobmigo
04-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Sh1t i forgot B E A R D E D and X G H O S T X

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
And Alterracub/Tank too.

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 11:56 AM

sorry but which one should i put?

kobebean
04-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi Barb. I think you forgot someone... lol

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 01:28 PM
post em so that i can put em in, unless u mean urself

Kossi
04-02-2011, 02:33 PM
mememe

kois
u kno hes good >:)

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 03:30 PM
check the thread.... he has been already posted way b4 ....
kois is the 30
koiss is the 35?
or other way round?

Magicalbanana
04-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Magicalbanana( part of the banana family and as we all know.... bananas got talent :D )

thanks daddy means alot=P...i learned and got inspired from the best

KingFu
04-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Drtwink, I haven't found anyone to beat him. I took down full brain freeze level 30 mages with him (he was 25) he had about a 15:1 ratio, but retired because papa is low on the gold again ^^

Dynastu
04-02-2011, 03:50 PM
You have his char heyheyboy on the list, but heyheykid (archer) was FANTASTIC. He quit a few months ago, though. :(

Barbamitsos
04-02-2011, 05:10 PM
-______- its the same thing dynachoo...

Ladylove
04-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks nana :)

Barbamitsos
04-05-2011, 08:07 AM
thread updated

XghostzX
04-05-2011, 10:00 PM
thanks for putting me up there banana. Yeah good times when you, ladylove, and pvpmaster taught me as a pally--i was one noob. level 50 came and pure mages >:D u me dawn and readtitle. best times for me. too bad read quit :/ he was too frustrated in 55 update

DawnInfinity
04-06-2011, 03:56 PM
thanks for putting me up there banana. Yeah good times when you, ladylove, and pvpmaster taught me as a pally--i was one noob. level 50 came and pure mages >:D u me dawn and readtitle. best times for me. too bad read quit :/ he was too frustrated in 55 update
he's sometimes on to talk. read and I talk mostly on MSN though. :)

xuz
04-06-2011, 04:18 PM
what about me... it isnt fair
xelement - 45 pallying it
icevayne - internal dexbear twink lvl 19 legit!

Kossi
04-06-2011, 04:52 PM
ok why the heeeeeck is shawnk up there? his ratio isnt even 2:1 or ever 1.5:1
and, hes about the biggest trash talker ingame
i still wonder to this very day why he hasnt gotten banned for what i reported him for (multiple times on multiple situations on multiple alts) (he just about trolls everyone who kills him)

red
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
cool, cool, in 4 years hopefully the 30 year old that lives with his mom and plays pl 27/8, (yes, 8) wont replace the legends of yesterday.

Conradin
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Lol ofc an old fried told ya to put fathom on here

Parasyte
04-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Kayumanggi is a good 15 pvp and Ayepro is a good 16 mage. Another good int bear is Zimtos ;) (but really he is pretty good for a first time make)

Imperial-legend
04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
i wonder is it coz i always tend to keep myself in low profile, but nana!! how could u missed me?=( imp was rly good in old days at lvl20 and lvl30=) coz i pretty sure i conquered all old twinks at those two levels one on one before i lvled up. and each time i lvled i always received a bunch of pm from those twinks asking " wtf r u doing??" "lol u will regret~" "u cant down lvl back!!"lately, i made a baby int bear go back to lvl20 lvl30 and amazingly, most of them still recognize me and acting so excited coz i m back lol

Conradin
04-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Lol im pretty sure you didnt imperial. Anyways, rollacoasta was a good oldie intbear and so was beartress. Also i would say sbm's other char Joeychandler is good.

Ladylove
04-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Lol im pretty sure you didnt imperial. Anyways, rollacoasta was a good oldie intbear and so was beartress. Also i would say sbm's other char Joeychandler is good.

Joey was a pretty good pally twink with a 2h.

Conradin
04-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Yea- and he was a talo/shield pally too.

KingFu
04-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Drtwink had an 11:1 ratio;( (15 until i went in with lag -.-")

Edit:

And 56:1 in CTF:D

Imperial-legend
04-06-2011, 11:00 PM

yeh joey was my rly close friend and u can go ask him in person if what i said is true, also no bears eva beated me back then regardless what type.

no offense conradin but did u even fight me before? if no, how can u be sure abt my pvp legend?? i m afraid ur disrespect is kinda insult to me and u r the type exactly like what nana mentioned on the front page - new gen not knowing those pvp legends.

Barbamitsos
04-07-2011, 04:30 AM
Imperialelf added

KingFu
04-07-2011, 04:35 AM
Question. Why is Imp only in the twinks list? He's all around domination:D Id put him on both. Hehe;)

Conradin
04-07-2011, 07:37 AM
I dont doubt your pvp skills imp, but i dont remember you dominaring all the lvl 19 intbears....

Barbamitsos
04-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Question. Why is Imp only in the twinks list? He's all around domination:D Id put him on both. Hehe;)

i wouldnt and not discussing it. Already too many in it.

Imperial-legend
04-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I dont doubt your pvp skills imp, but i dont remember you dominaring all the lvl 19 intbears....

i guess it must be different phase that u r talking abt but when i was twinking at lvl20, bears got major nerfed on their buff skills and theres no way they could beat mages;( one good example was twinktastic quitted his bear and built a new mage call nukist.

icantgetkills
04-07-2011, 07:40 PM
add arrow to the pvp list hes got like 5k kills but is really good auzzie pvper...

Conradin
04-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding- i quit for a while when bears got nerfed.

Barbamitsos
04-08-2011, 11:03 AM
if any of u want more in the pvp memo wall write like this:

Name- he should be in for "that" "that" "that"

Faryia
04-08-2011, 12:05 PM
aww I didn't make the list?

BeardedBear
04-08-2011, 12:25 PM
MRIDGAF( beardedbears twink, one of em basically cause iv stoped countin em.....One of the first lvl 20 and 15 pvpers in pl history )

Lol. All my twinks dominate, but I'm afraid there isn't enough spaces on your wall for them all!

Mothwing
04-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Im jealous. U guys seem so tight and friendly! I started on my first account 2 years ago and i bet i wouldve met u guys when u were noobs lol. I forgot that account :( now im here as a new gen. Who were the fnords btw?

StompArtist
04-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Im jealous. U guys seem so tight and friendly! I started on my first account 2 years ago and i bet i wouldve met u guys when u were noobs lol. I forgot that account :( now im here as a new gen. Who were the fnords btw?

Game is 1 year old...

Zeus
04-08-2011, 12:59 PM

Nice lie. The game was created on April 3rd of 2010. Fnord's were players on a different server. Back in those days there were two servers. Fnord and Alterra. Those on the fnord server had their name-fnord. So for example, rangepwnsmeel-fnord.

KingFu
04-08-2011, 01:18 PM

Game came out 1 year ago (on April 3rd 2010) Anyone who was really an oldie would remember Fnords.....

Rebel
04-08-2011, 01:21 PM
I basically got 3 free character slots when Fnord was removed. When they announced the update, I created 3 level 1's on the server so that they would be switched over to Alterra. I feel so sly, but slightly ashamed...

StompArtist
04-08-2011, 01:26 PM
I was not around at that time (Android noob here) can someone tell me why they removed a server?

Mothwing
04-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Whatever it felt like 2 years. I stoped playing cause it made u buy another dungeon after lvl...13? Anyway they didnt have tapjoy back then so i quit. And its not a lie i just got back on my other acc. Its a lvl 13 mage. And i didnt say i was neccesarily an "oldie" im just saying i was one of the "older" people if i still was using my other acc

Zeus
04-08-2011, 01:29 PM
I was not around at that time (Android noob here) can someone tell me why they removed a server?

I came just when they were doing the server move. I believe the reason was because it was costly to keep 2 servers online, when 1 server would suffice. It also was causing diversity of players as you could only go on one server.

KingFu
04-08-2011, 01:30 PM

There wasn't a use for it, they said they may bring back fnord in the future when the extra space is necessary. But it isn't yet.

Sadly, I saw a fnord character the other day in AO2:5. He was like lv 19, no attributes used, same starter gear, and tons if deaths and little kills (more deaths than kills). Why waste a character with such a unique name? He said he had mains at 55 and stuff, but just a shame.

Rebel
04-08-2011, 01:31 PM

The population back then just wasn't big enough for there to be a reason for two servers. Alterra was the most popular server so Fnord just merged.

BeardedBear
04-08-2011, 01:33 PM

Yeah, when PL first launched, EVERYONE was super friendly and nice each other. No trolling, spamming, or ripping people off, although there was no trade back then or PVP, among maaany other things. Most of the people on that list are oldies, so even though we all might not all be close friends, we have seen each other here and there and respect one another. But yeah, STS just celebrated their first year so unless you live in the twilight zone, it's not possible to be 2 years deep yet.

@ Stomp - Just wasn't enough players to warrant the need for another server. Think of all the players now, compared to a year ago, still just using Alterra. You were able to log on to Alterra or Fnord, but your accounts were separate. When Fnord was removed, all Fnord players were migrated to Alterra with "-fnord" tag to the rest of their name. They were also given a free rename.

Mothwing
04-08-2011, 07:28 PM
And why cant it stay that way? Lol people gotta keep getting their stuff or money. They keep scamming and trolling. *sigh* ive been ripped twice one pretty serious. I LOST MY GREEN ICE BOW :(

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 12:05 AM
There wasn't a use for it, they said they may bring back fnord in the future when the extra space is necessary. But it isn't yet.

Sadly, I saw a fnord character the other day in AO2:5. He was like lv 19, no attributes used, same starter gear, and tons if deaths and little kills (more deaths than kills). Why waste a character with such a unique name? He said he had mains at 55 and stuff, but just a shame.

Ahh I think I was there lmao. We were like wow you're dumb.

Barbamitsos
04-10-2011, 01:36 PM
i miss the good old days ;( sniff sniff sniff

Barbamitsos
04-10-2011, 01:37 PM
what about me... it isnt fair
xelement - 45 pallying it
icevayne - internal dexbear twink lvl 19 legit!

addin your bear.....

THREAD UPDATED

Ladylove
04-10-2011, 01:38 PM
addin your bear.....

THREAD UPDATED

Nana check my last post on my thread!

Barbamitsos
04-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Nana check my last post on my thread!

which thread? send me link please

Ladylove
04-10-2011, 01:46 PM
which thread? send me link please

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?22886-I-got-bored-so.../page11

Barbamitsos
04-21-2011, 06:00 PM
Any persons sugestion????

Apocolypze
04-21-2011, 06:49 PM
psst barb, add my twink :)
Twinkenstein lvl 10

Knazen
04-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Aww I didn't malt that list :(

CelticStyle
04-22-2011, 01:42 AM
Hey pvpee :) it's me acoucheobooom lmao.
And uh why's dacharminbear on that list?
When he joins rooms, he acts all tough, but always gets owned on a one vs one lol >.>
owned him when I was 30. x.x

And uh add magepanda to list?and uh seriouspowerz,galaticmage?:) I think serious quitted so idk. Also kimcheung or something like that. I think u remember him :) he was 35 but now he's 37.

Barbamitsos
04-22-2011, 09:28 AM
Hey pvpee :) it's me acoucheobooom lmao.
And uh why's dacharminbear on that list?
When he joins rooms, he acts all tough, but always gets owned on a one vs one lol >.>
owned him when I was 30. x.x

And uh add magepanda to list?and uh seriouspowerz,galaticmage?:) I think serious quitted so idk. Also kimcheung or something like that. I think u remember him :) he was 35 but now he's 37.

Ow ur right. Find me a bear that wins Dacharmin and he is off there! U see what i wrote next to his name ;)

I so missed u ... Where have ya gone

Zeus
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
I beat dacharmingbear. Easily.

KingFu
04-22-2011, 11:08 AM
What level is he? Sounds familiar...20?

joeychandler
04-22-2011, 11:30 AM
What level is he? Sounds familiar...20?

35, hes the guy who shouts out random lines whenever he joins. Kinda like that bossbigboss guy lol (who I'm pretty sure got banned) (wahahahahahaek?)

Barbamitsos
04-22-2011, 11:42 AM
35, hes the guy who shouts out random lines whenever he joins. Kinda like that bossbigboss guy lol (who I'm pretty sure got banned) (wahahahahahaek?)

He isn banned. The lines are: its da charmin bear... B1tch!

Mandikah
04-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Ive been pvp-ing a lot these days since i hit 55. Heres a list of note-worthy mages

1) faryia- best pally award (from me)
2) undepheated- scary mage
3) kellylita- u missed our leaderboard holder out:P
4) xxkrazyredxx- i call her damage powerhouse
5) amyxrose- tryfighting her... :x u'll know what im saying

If i missed anyone out? I have my reasons- im drunk.

Knazen
04-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Isn't red a he??