PDA

View Full Version : What happens if I kill scratch?

Anigrazas
10-10-2013, 09:30 AM
I was doing runs for fun on my level 15 when he appeared, so I tried killing him but he one hits me. Would I have gotten anything special if I did kill him

keikali
10-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Yea. Bragging rights to those who still haven't found him yet.

Venom
10-10-2013, 09:34 AM
We found him on our lvl 15s.. we got Skeleton ring of Savvy and Stability :)

borix
10-10-2013, 10:11 AM
I did find him and killed him but I am now wondering the same. What happens now?

Is there any indication I killed him? And if I now find and kill the other 3 I get this achievement?
There is no mission attached to this achievement I believe. When there is a mission (like these daily ones where you have to kill x amount of spiders) then you you see you have done x out of y kills.

Nothing like this with these 4 Waldo's?

Carapace
10-10-2013, 11:19 AM
I did find him and killed him but I am now wondering the same. What happens now?

Is there any indication I killed him? And if I now find and kill the other 3 I get this achievement?
There is no mission attached to this achievement I believe. When there is a mission (like these daily ones where you have to kill x amount of spiders) then you you see you have done x out of y kills.

Nothing like this with these 4 Waldo's?

Internally we keep track of which ones you have killed, we do not have the ability to reflect this for you in form of a progress in the UI however.

Thrindal
10-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Internally we keep track of which ones you have killed, we do not have the ability to reflect this for you in form of a progress in the UI however.

I would like to take issue with your use of the word "ability". I believe you have the "ability" to put a visible tracker up for users because as you noted yourself you track it internally. I would rather you just said "We choose not to provide a tracker to the user interface because our resources are better used elsewhere". I for one am perfectly fine with that answer. I can track for myself in my head that I have 3 of 4 (darn you Amra-zu). I would rather you work on improving the game and fixing bugs (Elite Wraith Heart cough cough).

I don't doubt your "ability" at all, I just wish you were honest and said the "feature was not worth the effort". That's OK!

borix
10-11-2013, 04:34 AM
Thank you Carapace. I thought something like that but I was just wondering if I was missing something. As long as I do not have to find and kill them within one session LOL I think i would have found a few more topics with complaints if it worked like that.

As far as the wording I am fine with that. In theory you can program anything so you would be 'able' to create anything - unless there is not enough time in between other important jobs so then you are not 'able' in the given time you have (so you do not have the 'ability'). I think there is no need to say someone needs to be honest (basically saying he/she is dishonest).

Alfai
10-11-2013, 07:55 AM
He dies