PDA

View Full Version : banned for no seasons ...

mokdaddd
10-10-2013, 03:50 PM
hi dev, i just recive info from banned my freind for no reasons some people making rumors and stuff and all lies , well if its like that why not banned people who trashtalk all time all day ... well for my freind who play hard and earn his respect not fair to banned for no reasons so please i hope recheck again cuz doesnt deserve that.

LordDravek
10-10-2013, 03:57 PM
if they banned him, they had a good reason and good cause. im nobody important, but good legit players who follow the rules usually do not get banned. sounds like he needs to rethink his actions? js

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

keikali
10-10-2013, 03:59 PM
if they banned him, they had a good reason and good cause. im nobody important, but good legit players who follow the rules usually do not get banned. sounds like he needs to rethink his actions? js

If you knew who he was talking about, you'd think otherwise. And I know who he is talking about and I don't think its justified to ban that person.

Cahaun
10-10-2013, 03:59 PM
This is not the place to be talking about bans. The place you should be looking for is the STS support who will be able to answer your questions.

keikali
10-10-2013, 04:03 PM
This is not the place to be talking about bans. The place you should be looking for is the STS support who will be able to answer your questions.

I agree Abe! Btw, I asked someone to tell you to remove me from IU because I won't be as active. Might take a break from it for a while or forever, LOL.

LordDravek
10-10-2013, 04:05 PM
If you knew who he was talking about, you'd think otherwise. And I know who he is talking about and I don't think its justified to ban that person.

possibly. like I said, im nobody special. i know other games where, not only do they ban the person in question, but any related party involved. its all about the rules, not about justification. If anyone knows the situation, check the rules.

mokdaddd
10-10-2013, 04:08 PM
possibly. like I said, im nobody special. i know other games where, not only do they ban the person in question, but any related party involved. its all about the rules, not about justification. If anyone knows the situation, check the rules.

ok lets say he break a rule but not banned for ever and i know well doesnt sell account rl$ or sell items for rl$ so they could banned for a week , also thats first time

Raito Yagami
10-10-2013, 04:09 PM
who get banned?

LordDravek
10-10-2013, 04:10 PM

agree and disagree. its general AL chat and on topic. maybe we should start a ban thread. lol.

Bless
10-10-2013, 04:14 PM

ok lets say he break a rule but not banned for ever and i know well doesnt sell account rl$ or sell items for rl$ so they could banned for a week , also thats first time People who engage in irl trades could risk a PERMANENT ban.

Justg
10-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Bans are handled through support, not on the forums.