PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get free offers back for IOS 5.1.1

Derezzzed
10-10-2013, 05:30 PM
Can we get Native-X or some other company for free offers, it's rather annoying we only have one source & there is next to no "free" offers via trialpay, the only free ones are the surveys but no matter what you put you'll always get the MSG "you don't qualify for this survey"

~I hope another source can be added, thanks

xXz21
10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
agree. nativex just give 1 or 2 app every 3-4 days.. and sometimes never give u the platinum. surveys never give nothing.

Samhayne
10-10-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm sorry but we don't control that, NativeX does. Can you update your device to a newer operating version? I wager not, but it's worth saying...

Derezzzed
10-10-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm sorry but we don't control that, NativeX does. Can you update your device to a newer operating version? I wager not, but it's worth saying...

Wish I could but it's to old of a device to upgrade to 6.*.*

Woulda upgraded by now if I could :/

& it's more of me asking "is their any other company you can partner with for offers so users such as myself can do some" :p ^^

wvhills
10-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Wish I could but it's to old of a device to upgrade to 6.*.*

Woulda upgraded by now if I could :/

& it's more of me asking "is their any other company you can partner with for offers so users such as myself can do some" :p ^^

If u have access to a computer u can do offers on chrome can't u? I've never played on chrome, it's just what I've heard.

Pandamoni
10-10-2013, 10:07 PM
If u have access to a computer u can do offers on chrome can't u? I've never played on chrome, it's just what I've heard.

I only get trial play ones on my chrome

wvhills
10-10-2013, 10:09 PM
I only get trial play ones on my chrome

Oh. :(

Derezzzed
10-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Yep only trialpay on chrome & I rarely have computer access anyways

wvhills
10-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Yep only trialpay on chrome & I rarely have computer access anyways

Ur only option may be to get an iTunes or other type of gift card and buy plat during the next sale. :(

Derezzzed
10-10-2013, 11:26 PM
Ur only option may be to get an iTunes or other type of gift card and buy plat during the next sale. :(

No need for a sale I can always buy plat (well not always but u get my point) it'd just be nice if I could get some extra (for respecing & some twink bundle weapons) but I'm sure there are other users who can't buy plat & have iOS 5.1.1 or lower so it'd be nice to be able to atleast get some plat again

Frohnatur
10-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Look, 5.1 is about 3 years old. Lower even more. You gotta move on, thats the deal with technology. You have to be aware that if you want full access to the benefits of a free operating system, what the manufacturer does is, to ensure he gets his revenue, he raises the bar for you. You'll have to either: upgrade your OS or buy a new device. I always was happy with apple because the average time I could be up-to-date with their devices was, like, 5 to 6 years. Well, I know that is not going to happen with iphones and ipads, but on the other hand, those devices are much less expensive.

There is a price to pay for keeping the ball rolling... And I think we are a pretty lucky bunch, beeing able to play such an entertaining game for free, for years and years. But sometime, you gotta pay something. There's nothing coming out of nowhere.

Derezzzed
10-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Look, 5.1 is about 3 years old. Lower even more. You gotta move on, thats the deal with technology. You have to be aware that if you want full access to the benefits of a free operating system, what the manufacturer does is, to ensure he gets his revenue, he raises the bar for you. You'll have to either: upgrade your OS or buy a new device. I always was happy with apple because the average time I could be up-to-date with their devices was, like, 5 to 6 years. Well, I know that is not going to happen with iphones and ipads, but on the other hand, those devices are much less expensive.

There is a price to pay for keeping the ball rolling... And I think we are a pretty lucky bunch, beeing able to play such an entertaining game for free, for years and years. But sometime, you gotta pay something. There's nothing coming out of nowhere.

I'm quite aware that it's old but, this isn't STS being the ones who stopped the offers, Native-X did (for whatever reason) just because it's old technology doesn't mean I should be "left out" just because a new OS was realeased, I've supported this game by buying plat more then a few times

Besides if this happend to you and u didn't have the option to get a new device (atleast not for awhile) wouldn't you feel the exact same way? I mean just because a user has a newer OS than another user they get more options for free stuff? IMHO it shouldn't be like that

xXz21
10-11-2013, 01:05 AM
I'm quite aware that it's old but, this isn't STS being the ones who stopped the offers, Native-X did (for whatever reason) just because it's old technology doesn't mean I should be "left out" just because a new OS was realeased, I've supported this game by buying plat more then a few times

Besides if this happend to you and u didn't have the option to get a new device (atleast not for awhile) wouldn't you feel the exact same way? I mean just because a user has a newer OS than another user they get more options for free stuff? IMHO it shouldn't be like that
i agree totaly..

Frohnatur
10-11-2013, 11:57 PM
You see, there is a point for nativeX doing that, and it got its reasons. There where problems all over the place with rewards not beeing granted and on and on.

Now its working much better.

I understand, that a lot of you guys are not able to buy a new device or upgrade an iPhone 3gs to iOS7, but as I said, thats the point where you out of the game. From the view of the manufacturers or the programmers you are out of date for 5 years now. At some point support and updates will stop. You'll have to realize this. As much as I regret it, but the way nowadays technologies are pacing forward, 5 years is like an eternity for them, and from a business-point-of-view, I totally can understand, that those devices are not supported any more. I have several devices older than that, and what I do is, letting them run on the most stable old operating system and use them for tasks they are able to accomplish. For new stuff I have to go to new devices, like it or not. I'm not a rich guy or even wealthy, but 500 bucks every couple of years doesn't seem too much an investment to be able to keep up with the pace of the modern world. My advice to you: plan ahead, save money. If you are so much involved in games or other modern technology, this should be a priority for you.