PDA

View Full Version : Return to the past it ll be nice for this game

Puntus
10-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Ok the point of this thread is:

-In season 1,2 and maybe 3 to be one of the best players , u needed to have nice skills and nice build.

-In season 4 and 5 o be one of the best players, u need to have the best gear and thats all.

-My conclusion ( its just my opinion , u can have same opinion or different , it doesnt matter , I respect all opinions) : Maybe (in my opinion) the game ll be more enjoyable if sts update new skills and doing the game to be the best player u need awesome skill strategy, not be the best for have the best gear.

What do u think guys or devs?

(sorry for my english maybe I write wrong something but u can catch mi idea)

Spyce
10-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Mythics = Auto win IMO.

xXz21
10-10-2013, 07:50 PM
i agree. this game are going very bored.. its the same all the days Go to same maps all the day and try to get something NOW cost 30k

farming are destroyed.

merchant its very hard if u don't have money

Open locked its hard

and all on this game NEED MONEY

MONEY FOR PETS, Money For chest, Money for ''vanity'', Money for SLOTS fk u need MONEY FOR CREATE A NEW CHARACTER on same acc..

this game its all for money is exagerating..

i think sts need put a new expansion but not for more LV UP.

I'm bored just lv up and farm..

we need Player vs player 1v1 on all citys, more skills, more fun..

just the arena its bored. the same maps are bored. we need continents war maybe sts can create a enemy continent.

Puntus
10-10-2013, 08:26 PM
My point focus in skills strategy , I think it ll be nice if we can a lot of skills to choose , the players ll need more strategy , for example I have an idea , u can choose one skill and this skill have upgrades proc/stats/traps/etc.

When u open this upgrade u have more subupgrades in this upgrade and ur skills based in the skill u choose , that ll be a more diferent strategies for players , now we have a few skills , and a lot of players seems equal.

Also more variety to custom avatar like colour skin, more hair more details in face , more vanities.

This changes I think ll be the game more cool and enjoyable. ( its my opinion)

parnasofication
10-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Season 1 and 2 will always seem to be the best, (nostalgia aside) cause the game was still in its "Get em' hooked" phase. The only advantage of plat buyers that time was more auction and inventory slots and even acquired elixirs from Shazbot and Klaas only ran its time when you're in maps.

But this game will never go back to that phase, cause they got a lot of payers..I mean players now. :) End of the day, this is a business, no matter what fantasies or illusions we may have. But yeah, I miss those days too.

Lui Delos Santos
10-10-2013, 08:50 PM
i agree this game became money matters well still fun but please make some upda.tes like x2 itemdrops

Samhayne
10-10-2013, 08:52 PM
You always need the best gear. In the earlier seasons the game was so short that getting that best gear was pretty easy. Now that there is more depth to the game, keeping your gear on top to have a shot of being on top is more difficult. That is just part of growing up. Overall, I would say the game is much better now that it has a deeper and more interesting PvE story path.

I can understand where you are coming from, but I think it's a bit of wishful thinking. If anything, if we returned to the days of the Dead City expansion, for example, then people would be complaining that the game was too short and too easy instead.

Hopefully you can see my perspective.

Best regards,
Samhayne

Xbuddyjosh
10-10-2013, 09:02 PM
About that^ I'd say its much easier to keep ur gear on top by just opening plat crates. I liked the game when u farmed for ur gear and earned it the hard way, instead of purchasing platinum and opening locked crates.

parnasofication
10-10-2013, 09:12 PM
You always need the best gear. In the earlier seasons the game was so short that getting that best gear was pretty easy. Now that there is more depth to the game, keeping your gear on top to have a shot of being on top is more difficult. That is just part of growing up. Overall, I would say the game is much better now that it has a deeper and more interesting PvE story path.

I can understand where you are coming from, but I think it's a bit of wishful thinking. If anything, if we returned to the days of the Dead City expansion, for example, then people would be complaining that the game was too short and too easy instead.

Best regards,
Samhayne

BTW The story so far is great, I still take my time and read what the quest NPC has to say (from time to time :P). In my "opinion" though, Season 1 and 2 made me feel like I really was on an adventure. That feeling where you're playing a console RPG, if you get what I mean. I can't seem to pinpoint what made me feel different (crates aside), but yeah, it could just be nostalgia kickin' up a notch.

xXz21
10-10-2013, 10:08 PM

Best regards,
Samhayne

i understand u but the game is not best now (after shuyal) now i think its bored because farming are very very slow and merchant too.. anyone wanna buy the items u farm from bael. i got a good ring from bael lv 36 and i have put it on auction 8-10times first time 600k second 500 and last 150k (and another people on 500k) and i never sell it i try to sell many items i get from bael/locked and i never sell it. because anyone want this items just the archon ring or mytic..

i'm not a platinum use i never pay for plat and i think this is bad because if u don't pay u need play all the days for many many time. because u can't open locked..

comercy on game is bad, farming is bad, pvp is bored..

another example for got nemesio u need farm coins for 25 days for get 1 and how much u can sell it? 60k? LOL 60k every 25 days is nothing..

colton 50 days for get it. 180k very bad..

maybe hauntlet and story tokens can be a ''tradable'' coin and u can sell it maybe if u go to hauntlet u can farm better than ''elite'' now because malison cost 90k now and is not fast to get it.. its my opinion.

drawfflerz
10-10-2013, 10:36 PM
My idea, make all quest to give more gold average 10k & above.

nickaizoku
10-11-2013, 01:17 AM
After shuyal expansion. Alot my friend quitted this. Not sure y. Maybe its getting bored.

xXz21
10-11-2013, 01:19 AM
After shuyal expansion. Alot my friend quitted this. Not sure y. Maybe its getting bored.
same here my friends left the game after shuyal because is bored now.. and now i play ocasionaly i never farm very bored now.

KingMartin
10-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Interesting. I spend quite a lot of time in the game and I don't feel bored at all. I think you all guys forget the social aspect of the game. Often I just stand in the GH and chat with the guildies and we have lots of fun.

I agree with you that end game pvp is a top-gear issue. I would like to spend more time in pvp but because our guild is primarily elite farming guild, I can't respec for pvp 5 times in a day because being an officer, I am expected to run with guildies and coach the newbies in elite maps.

Elite maps are much more about skills, team and team strategy. There are very few maps which are difficult to finish with moderate gear, e.g. Ashral Tower, because beating enraged Inan is, say, challenging :)

On the other hand (and perhaps this would deserve a separate thread) I feel a bit sorry for the warriors. Top-geared mages now clearly rule the game and although I would expect that the tough Shuyal minions would REQUIRE a tank in the party, it is not so. Standing in the goo and holding aggro, tank must spam tons of pots, if he dies, the party usually dies within 3 seconds. As for the Shuyal bosses (except perhaps Inan), tank is not needed, because you need either long range (Ferry) or high DPS output (Overgrowth).

I hope that the upcoming updates will bring back the need for warriors. In our guild there is almost no warrior that would not switch to a DPS toon.

But I don't want to hijack this thread and so back to topic. If you find this game boring, you probably play without goals - farming Filthy rich title, farming myth set, getting all PvE APs, farming for arcane pet (my current goal after I get Orbital for my kid) or even making it to the leaderboard. Also, you probably don't have community that you would love to return to every day.

My two plats :)

Bonthan
10-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Scrolled to the bottom to say just what you did in your last paragraph King.

I would also like to add that no matter what content is added people will always come and go from the game. I won't always put individual players leaving the game on the shoulders of stg.

juaki
10-11-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm with puntus point of view, but yesterday I was surprised and faithful when I see a post showing something like customizing and upgradeable options in equipment.... something with colors.

I would like more skills, new good pets in hauntlet and story tokens adventure and reasonable gold economy in game... not possible wasting hours farming for nothing for 30k.

Not easy for sts, I'm sure they have a lot of discussions about it. Be careful... fashion things for rich people last short, and when it happens you need that real core gammers will be still in game. It's sane for game maintaining all player classes.

Cya in game!

Puntus
10-11-2013, 06:33 AM
A lot of comments going out of topic , I didnt said this game is boring, I only explain another way to enjoy more this game.

When I said return to the past in title thread , I didnt mean delete story quests or maps.

To improve this game isnt necessary delete nothing , im agree with ur arguments Sam (dev) , but my point isnt going in this way.

I think if u upgrade more skills and doing battles more strategy ( doing more importNt skills than gear ) this game ll be more enjoyable.

Also more details to customize avatars ( when I starting a game of rol , I like details in avatar , like skin colour , colour eyes , type of face , more hairs, etc) , also more vanities , coz a lot of players seems equal.

Puntus
10-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Anyway Sts did and do a nice job with this game , the prove is a lot of people playing AL.

But I only see this problem in game , I prefer to be one of the best players when u need to focus in ur skills not in ur gear , or one combination with both, Im full mythic and have 16100Ap so im not bored the game like Kingmartin said , I only wanna explain my ideas to try improve the game. I think its not fair actual system for unlucky players , thats why I prupose this ideas.

kilian27
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Having the best gear in the two firsts seasons wasn't so easy... I made about 2k Elite Jarl runs for complete my set....
Now: in chests: you can't have "good" stuff... So, making money is impossible without paying!
It was really better before... the game start to be boring... If it continue, most of the oldest players will quit the game, some players already left the game and STS will be competed and defeated on Mobile's MMO "competition"

xcainnblecterx
10-11-2013, 12:37 PM
All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for
Also for new skills im sure next expansion will have em seeing as by.now.you can pretty much toss skill points willy nilly
As for the game getting to be a bore as someone said, yes it is. I dont feel the.depth sam is mentioning and i know pl had more flavour and freshness (what do i mean had it still does) and thats why if you dont see me on al pathetically trying to make money, im on pl pvpin with my 12 skills

Uzii
10-11-2013, 01:19 PM
All i wish for christmas is all crates and chests be removed and let the items inside be actually farmable, not a gamble. Also at least one more skill.....thanks you
Yes i know someone will complain how they actually like the crates/chests idea but imo best gear shouldnt be gambled for, it should be worked for
Also for new skills im sure next expansion will have em seeing as by.now.you can pretty much toss skill points willy nilly
As for the game getting to be a bore as someone said, yes it is. I dont feel the.depth sam is mentioning and i know pl had more flavour and freshness (what do i mean had it still does) and thats why if you dont see me on al pathetically trying to make money, im on pl pvpin with my 12 skills

I think the same. And i think that crates ruined pretty much anything in the game. In first 2 seasons u could make ur way up by havy farming or merching or whatever the way it was, if u played enough u got ur reward. Now the best gear is from crates, oh yeah also from elite golden chests, but there is lower possibility to get, so everyone opens crates. So a new player cant get the best gear by heavy farming, he should start months ago, so unless he is an extraordinary good mercher or use platinum he cant get mythics. U can see it however u want but the game is more on the side to pay ur way up, not play ur way up.

If the gap between mythics and elite legendary wasnt so huge, but its so. Players r willing to pay huge amount of gold or money for only the slight difference, previous seasons i think proved it.
Its like every legendary item is on same niveau, good for nothing. Only what really is worth r mythics gear. Its a huge difference running map in elite legendary and in mythics.

So yes this last 2 seasons r only abt gear, not skill. I find it ridiculous that for elite legendary u must fight all those elite mobs and bosses, spending time in bugged arena, thinking abt strategy and skills, and still those items cant compare to the mythics that come from crates.

I would like to see some diversity which gear to use and why, what kind of situation. So there r some skills involved and thinking, and every gear have some value.

inkredible
10-11-2013, 02:21 PM
BTW The story so far is great, I still take my time and read what the quest NPC has to say (from time to time :P). In my "opinion" though, Season 1 and 2 made me feel like I really was on an adventure. That feeling where you're playing a console RPG, if you get what I mean. I can't seem to pinpoint what made me feel different (crates aside), but yeah, it could just be nostalgia kickin' up a notch.

Ha yeah well cuz the game was still new everyone still trying to figure out what the game is .. So they follow the story line..

But now it's like this ... Everyone got it figure out .. Same thing different season... Raise to level cap.. You kill for quests f.. Or something on the ground .. I doubt a lot of people read the quests .. Based on my experience I just click next next next and go on with it .. And then you clear the maps for aps.. You do elites for aps.. After than pvp.. Or farm all day everyday .. I personally think sts should introduce something new like a mini game which I think they are

inkredible
10-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I think the same. And i think that crates ruined pretty much anything in the game. In first 2 seasons u could make ur way up by havy farming or merching or whatever the way it was, if u played enough u got ur reward. Now the best gear is from crates, oh yeah also from elite golden chests, but there is lower possibility to get, so everyone opens crates. So a new player cant get the best gear by heavy farming, he should start months ago, so unless he is an extraordinary good mercher or use platinum he cant get mythics. U can see it however u want but the game is more on the side to pay ur way up, not play ur way up.

If the gap between mythics and elite legendary wasnt so huge, but its so. Players r willing to pay huge amount of gold or money for only the slight difference, previous seasons i think proved it.
Its like every legendary item is on same niveau, good for nothing. Only what really is worth r mythics gear. Its a huge difference running map in elite legendary and in mythics.

So yes this last 2 seasons r only abt gear, not skill. I find it ridiculous that for elite legendary u must fight all those elite mobs and bosses, spending time in bugged arena, thinking abt strategy and skills, and still those items cant compare to the mythics that come from crates.

I would like to see some diversity which gear to use and why, what kind of situation. So there r some skills involved and thinking, and every gear have some value.

I wouldn't say "crates" ruined it.. Those gears are available in pve elites aka elite golden chests.. But ofcourse human nature is human nature.. People are lazy.. And lazy people open crates :) and then they get mad at sts for "eating " their money when they don't get anything ... Either you spend time farming . Or spend real life money .. It's always people's choice , the only reason why it seemed like it's faster to get mythics with crates is.. Because people open crates more than they farm.. Maybe if elite golden chest spawn more to balance things out

xXz21
10-11-2013, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't say "crates" ruined it.. Those gears are available in pve elites aka elite golden chests.. But ofcourse human nature is human nature.. People are lazy.. And lazy people open crates :) and then they get mad at sts for "eating " their money when they don't get anything ... Either you spend time farming . Or spend real life money .. It's always people's choice , the only reason why it seemed like it's faster to get mythics with crates is.. Because people open crates more than they farm.. Maybe if elite golden chest spawn more to balance things out

its really elite golden have a low chance than locked. and see how is hard on locked imagine how is on elite golden ;) i have opened many elite golden and i never got nothing.

i have all my mytic set already. but is because farming before shuyal come.. now its impossible to get something good..

Alrisaia
10-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Ok the point of this thread is:

-In season 1,2 and maybe 3 to be one of the best players , u needed to have nice skills and nice build.

-In season 4 and 5 o be one of the best players, u need to have the best gear and thats all.

-My conclusion ( its just my opinion , u can have same opinion or different , it doesnt matter , I respect all opinions) : Maybe (in my opinion) the game ll be more enjoyable if sts update new skills and doing the game to be the best player u need awesome skill strategy, not be the best for have the best gear.

What do u think guys or devs?

(sorry for my english maybe I write wrong something but u can catch mi idea)

I made LB in Season 4 with a few friends.

We had a few mythics here and there, but no arcane pets in our group.

Just saying.

inkredible
10-11-2013, 04:15 PM
its really elite golden have a low chance than locked. and see how is hard on locked imagine how is on elite golden ;) i have opened many elite golden and i never got nothing.

i have all my mytic set already. but is because farming before shuyal come.. now its impossible to get something good..
Yeah that's why I said maybe increasing spawn rate of elite golden chests - idk if the ratio on locked n elites are same but I know few people gotten mythics etc on elite chests-

Taejo
10-11-2013, 05:13 PM

Just saying.

Not to mention a group of players with full mythics and arcanes couldn't beat one of your times.

KingMartin
10-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Not to mention a group of players with full mythics and arcanes couldn't beat one of your times.

Hello mate, long time no see :)

Uzii
10-11-2013, 06:31 PM

Well it would be alright with all this if the gap between mythics and elite legendaries wouldnt be so huge.

And for the best gear in game u need to gamble and for the 2nd u need to use ur skills and brain...so.. doesnt really seem right to me

xXz21
10-11-2013, 07:11 PM
i think the ''money'' pets are very bad on game because just the people who spend money on game can get it. if u don't USE ur REAL MONEY on game u can't got it..

slag and all mytic/platinum pets i think this need be a ''tradable'' like a arcane pets because is unfair for ''non-money players''

Puntus
10-11-2013, 10:38 PM

Just saying.

So? and im in lb without arcane weapon , thats not the point of the thread.

U said u re pro coz u make a recors in time runs with a few mythics , ok , try to go to pvp with his few friends , and try to win a team with 2 maul , 2 staff and one full mythic rogue and all with arcane pets , then u maybe dont feel pro.

Just saying ;)

Puntus
10-11-2013, 10:42 PM
i think the ''money'' pets are very bad on game because just the people who spend money on game can get it. if u don't USE ur REAL MONEY on game u can't got it..

slag and all mytic/platinum pets i think this need be a ''tradable'' like a arcane pets because is unfair for ''non-money players''

Im agreed , all players should have oportunity to get all pets without waste platinium.

Puntus
10-11-2013, 10:44 PM

im agreed

Chaim Nail
10-11-2013, 11:46 PM
In my early days at the beginning of this year I got into the game heavily when I was ill, couldn't do anything productive so just played games and quite enjoyed farming for new items or items to sell to buy better, but when crates came into play that's when I really started to make gold to get the best equipment, the leprechaun amulet has realy helped with crate farming. I bought some plat to increase inventory & auction slots to keep crates until special weekends when the prices skyrocketed to make millions to buy the best equipment - I now have upgraded mythic armour for my warrior, armour was in a crate and sold crates to buy the helm.

Mostly I farm early levels for crates with my leprechaun pendant because they're so easy to storm through, never got anything good from the elite runs I've done, except using lots of potions...

Alfai
10-11-2013, 11:57 PM

Just saying.

Thot elite runners never care bout lb...
Kidding

I miss season 3

csyui
10-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Season 1 and 2, almost all the players farm at elite jarl, the most innocent boss during that time. I remember farming two to three hours will give me like 20-30 elite chest, I can at least find one top legendary items among them. Also, since a lot of players got top gear, the LB competition is very popular during the early season, LB records were improved every day during the whole season.

Now, farm the same time period, I can only get around 5 elite puzzle box due to the difficulty of map and hard to find teammate. Then most players now choose to farm locked crates. But I still enjoy the game: bigger map, more choices of weapons, also more pets to collect. But I don't have the passion to farm top gear now, and don't have interests in pvp either.

The game is turning more interesting, but the number of active players as my experience is getting less. I try to persuade some of my real life friends to play this game, most of them don't touch it anymore after playing few weeks. Some of them though lvling up is a nightmare, some of them argue the difficulty of making money for new players like them.

parnasofication
10-12-2013, 05:34 AM
I was hoping this thread would be all friendly and nostalgic, just reminiscing good ol' days. To whomever quoted me, yeah, I guess that was it. We were still tryin to figure out what to do, hence it really felt like an adventure.

And just another theory..PVP did not exist.Just humor me for a sec. Havin' top gear at that time just made you a more viable ally, not as a greater threat. All we could kill were mobs and bosses, not each other. When PVP finally arrived though, our inner demons came out and BAM! Reach cap > Farm > PVP. No more takin' your time to smell the flowers, just plain ol' grindin.

Jetzzz
10-12-2013, 07:15 AM
1. PVE only need "know how", but in PVP player skill is important because you need to think and react in split second with unpredictable condition.
2. Its true uploaded screenies after achieving some complishment is called showing off. But lend money from friends to get midas achievement, buy pet that you dont need to get the beastmaster achievement etc to get high AP and make you on LB is also subconsciously because you want to show off

Aziiii
10-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Impressive how I see my friends opinions sometimes,I presonaly think the game has evolved so much over the seasons.Every season comes with something new, first 2 seasons where a surprise to all,I don’t think we knew much about it.Season 3 turned out to be more interesting since we had new skills, new pets,hauntlet, pvp….etc.I remember how the use of skills was such a secret, only a few shared theyr build maybe because it started to be competitive.Game is Game after all.

In season 4 and 5 everyone focused on best gear….like Erill sayd.

All the stories are gr8( not to brag but they are)…think about it,u can choose to be a pirate, a demonlord even an ice monster lol …so I give credit to sts because they always bring new things.I don’t think we can return to the past now just wait and see what the next update is about lol

The one thing that bothers me is that “old” players don’t get that much gratitude,because of the myth burst in these last seasons witch made everyone thinking that “ wow he has myth and arcane,hes a pro”.It’s not true…Don’t get me wrong I love to see and meet new people but it bothers me when i see overconfident people showing off items and bragging about theyr stuff.So yea….i think bringing back a strategy game would be more interesting and fun for all.In my opinion the pro’s are the ones who can teach, know how to handle things,know how to say the right things, and don’t expect anything in return…be gratefull with what they have and make an example.
I don’t get why Alrisaia brought up lb in this topic tbh,is it all have to be lb based?i have nothing against u Al but this came to me a bit dissapointing.

Soooo…back on topic…now that we have the best gear,lets see if the strategy will be back up again, cross fingers and *happy dance* ….going back to pier for a tan , Cyaaa thereee and game on!

Puntus
10-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Impressive how I see my friends opinions sometimes,I presonaly think the game has evolved so much over the seasons.Every season comes with something new, first 2 seasons where a surprise to all,I don’t think we knew much about it.Season 3 turned out to be more interesting since we had new skills, new pets,hauntlet, pvp….etc.I remember how the use of skills was such a secret, only a few shared theyr build maybe because it started to be competitive.Game is Game after all.

All the stories are gr8( not to brag but they are)…think about it,u can choose to be a pirate, a demonlord even an ice monster lol …so I give credit to sts because they always bring new things.I don’t think we can return to the past now just wait and see what the next update is about lol

The one thing that bothers me is that “old” players don’t get that much gratitude,because of the myth burst in these last seasons witch made everyone thinking that “ wow he has myth and arcane,hes a pro”.It’s not true…Don’t get me wrong I love to see and meet new people but it bothers me when i see overconfident people showing off items and bragging about theyr stuff.So yea….i think bringing back a strategy game would be more interesting and fun for all.In my opinion the pro’s are the ones who can teach, know how to handle things,know how to say the right things, and don’t expect anything in return…be gratefull with what they have and make an example.
I don’t get why Alrisaia brought up lb in this topic tbh,is it all have to be lb based?i have nothing against u Al but this came to me a bit dissapointing.

Soooo…back on topic…now that we have the best gear,lets see if the strategy will be back up again, cross fingers and *happy dance* ….going back to pier for a tan , Cyaaa thereee and game on!

Absolutely agreed with u Azi!

PD: Oleeeeeee

Aziiii
10-12-2013, 08:35 AM
hahahahaha Oleeeeeee XD

Uzii
10-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Guys stop derailing this thread and use PMs if u have something against each other, or want to give advice How to be a better person or forumer or i dont know....

On topic: i can just say from my personal experience that this season is a lot abt the gear. Last season i was alright using crate legendaries mixed with elite ones and still perform good in arena, however this season when i geared myself up with same quality gear, it was almost impossible for me to fight there. With mythics its really a lot easier. So i think that the gap between legendaries and mythics is bit too much, with only legendaries i struggled a lot.
Doesnt make sense to me for already mentioned reasons in my previous posts.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Guys stop derailing this thread and use PMs if u have something against each other, or want to give advice How to be a better person or forumer or i dont know....

On topic: i can just say from my personal experience that this season is a lot abt the gear. Last season i was alright using crate legendaries mixed with elite ones and still perform good in arena, however this season when i geared myself up with same quality gear, it was almost impossible for me to fight there. With mythics its really a lot easier. So i think that the gap between legendaries and mythics is bit too much, with only legendaries i struggled a lot.
Doesnt make sense to me for already mentioned reasons in my previous posts.

As for this, yes, I agree. A fully geared out rogue will have over 50 damage, health, etc vs. a normally geared elite rogue.

Puntus
10-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Can u guys comment what do u think about upgrade new skills and make the game more strategic and enjoyable?

And put ur ideas please , try to make a constructive replies.

U can be agreed or disagreed but u should answer with respect and consideration.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Can u guys comment what do u think about upgrade new skills and make the game more strategic and enjoyable?

U can be agreed or disagreed but u should answer with respect and consideration.

The fact is that 4 skills are going to make the game boring very quickly. In PL, there were 12 skills one could use at any time. This allowed for a vast amount of options for skill build, killing tactics, and game-play tactics.

So, as a result, I think AL needs to have its skill tree expanded.

Puntus
10-12-2013, 12:22 PM
The fact is that 4 skills are going to make the game boring very quickly. In PL, there were 12 skills one could use at any time. This allowed for a vast amount of options for skill build, killing tactics, and game-play tactics.

So, as a result, I think AL needs to have its skill tree expanded.

Im agreed Al needs to have it skill tree expand

inkredible
10-12-2013, 10:55 PM

That's my girl
DAYM ur so freaking sexy. On point

TuMadreee
10-14-2013, 01:13 AM
AL is past it's prime :)

There are too many crate openers now, like overflow. Back in the day when crates were 500 gold each no one cared because we weren't used to really good gear. I know some people that started off as a twink, buying around 600 plat and turning it into gold to buy twink gear and pets. As they progressed in their pvp swag, they take the path of an endgamer and simply turn more plat into gold, buy crates, open them. Now that's mulla.

TuMadreee
10-14-2013, 01:16 AM
Oh and, off-topic: how many of you regret not buying 26542585263 crates when they were worth 400-500 gold (:

AmG77
10-14-2013, 02:40 AM
All i am asking is reduce the cost for opening locked.
And 1 guy, on this thread mentioned about having to pay for another character slot for same account. This IMO is ridiculous. What can be acceptable is sts can charge platinum to players for more than 3 slots; first 3 slots being free. Same goes for remaining characters.
For PvP, mythic players dominates it, leaving players like me to miss the fun. What should be done is create separate pvp arena for mythic and normal players. In this way everyone can enjoy.

But overall i truly love this game.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Hnakkur
10-14-2013, 03:40 AM

100% agree :)

rivet
10-15-2013, 06:12 AM
I thought this thread is all about going back in time, during Vili, Himingleva andUller's era.

Maybe make this as an expansion.

xXz21
10-15-2013, 06:46 PM

100% agree :)

i agree too.. theys need be a ''mytic'' and arcane items farmable items bcus we can get too. but this items only can buy with gold but FARM gold is very very hard for get 35m?? lol i need play maybe 1 year all the days and all the time for got it with farming..

but i know sts never going to put this items farmable bcus theys want more and more..

vholt
10-15-2013, 10:27 PM
I agree with Apollo. It's just the fact that you get four skill slots max, and from the start (first four levels) you can fill 'em up. The whole journey you are stuck with these four skills: getting to know them, analyzing their potential and taking advantage of their benefits. This is short-lived and players can easily be accompanied to their skills in a matter of days, which is not very long. Sure there are respecs, but the eight active skills are not much of an adventure and most of the time, you ignore around three of them and only like noodling with 4 or 5. Story and gameplay are pretty in-dept now, kudos to that. But kind of boring using the same 4 skills, same auto-attack, weapons that do the same attack animation, throughout the whole gameplay experience. Great game though.

Avshow
10-16-2013, 02:26 AM
in my opinion ,just make more skills , like pocket legend which gives 8 slots for the skills.

Kaytar
10-16-2013, 02:47 AM

I thought Thren would appreciate this poat so i highlighted it in the email when I sent it to her. This is her response:

The truth is strong in this one. >_>
I agree completely!

Puntus
10-16-2013, 05:09 AM
I hope STS ll update more skills , its obvious the game ll be more enjoyable with more skills.

Ty for the constructive replies guys.

I think the gear should be a little bonus , and skills should be the more important thing in game.

Soundlesskill
10-16-2013, 05:26 AM

New skills would make a huge different imo, however there should be no such thing as more skills slots. My little phone screen is barely breathing with 4.

It isn't illigal to have 5 skills and switch either.

Alrisaia
10-16-2013, 07:46 AM
I hope STS ll update more skills , its obvious the game ll be more enjoyable with more skills.

Ty for the constructive replies guys.

I think the gear should be a little bonus , and skills should be the more important thing in game.

As the Level cap increases and more skill points become available, I'm guessing they will have to either increase passive caps, or introduce a few new skills into the mix.

What I'd like to see however, is Skill Loadout functions similar to the Equipment Loadout screens.

Currently I use 6 skills for farming. I swap out 2 skills at a boss for 2 different ones. I find nothing wrong with this as in most MMOs you have certain skills loaded up on your screen at any one time, while you may have pages worth of skills to choose from, the most common ones you use will remain on page 1, etc...

KahunaJake
10-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Please remember to follow forum guidelines in posting. Keep the discussion on topic and constructive.

Avshow
10-16-2013, 01:44 PM
seems all positive comment about more skills and more skill slots

Please remember to follow forum guidelines in posting. Keep the discussion on topic and constructive.