PDA

View Full Version : neighborhood spider bug

chitgoks
10-10-2013, 11:50 PM
i just finished glob+spider but i got no ap

i was sure that i already had stahl and rutger with spiders

is it possible from the devs end to check if i indeed i got all aps? cuz i believe i got them all

and yeah, rutger+pumpkin is a diff ap.

chitgoks
10-15-2013, 08:35 PM
hi! i defeated glob with spiders without dying but i still did not get the neighborhood spider achievement

what gives?!?!

i even defeated rutger + spider before glob showed up with spiders. wasted pots for nothing! i need that achievement point now

and yes. i already defeated stahl and rutger a few weeks ago without dying

Taejo
10-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Hmm, maybe it has to be done in one day? I am confused as to why you're having so much trouble with this. You can PM me in game if I'm online, I will help: Geunin/Cheonje

chitgoks
10-16-2013, 01:12 AM
ty taejo. beats me why... i thought maybe i didnt finish rutger+spider b4. but he was the first boss that came out and we all didnt die

when glob+spider came out i was happy to try and get it again. one of our pt members died, but me and another warrior didnt, and i still didnt get ap

Desperoto
10-18-2013, 04:58 PM
ty taejo. beats me why... i thought maybe i didnt finish rutger+spider b4. but he was the first boss that came out and we all didnt die

when glob+spider came out i was happy to try and get it again. one of our pt members died, but me and another warrior didnt, and i still didnt get ap

Im sure u need more bosses with spiders for the ap..

chitgoks
10-18-2013, 07:51 PM
@desperoto: it clearly is a bug. the description only says rutger stahl and glob.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

chitgoks
10-20-2013, 12:08 AM
helloooo bump' can anyone from devs please confirm?

Derezzzed
10-20-2013, 04:05 PM
helloooo bump' can anyone from devs please confirm?

*bump*

chitgoks
10-23-2013, 04:33 AM
hoo boy :D