PDA

View Full Version : Fix the arena bugs

Soundlesskill
10-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Bug 1.

Fix Glob. Nuff said.
He 1 shoots you outside his red zone, because he is some other place, but you can't see him

Bug. 2

Fix the immortal pumpkin
Pumpkins keeps being there and doesn't explode. This happens when Slag or Samael stun him.

Bug. 3

Not being able to enter the arena when a pumpkin freezes or when the environment is still IN the arena when all players die. The boss also doesn't reset.

Bug. 4

Fix Lord Mardom's random resetting when 1-3 party members still remain alive

Bug. 5

Mardom killing you outside arena

SUGGESTIONS

Suggestion 1

Make the battles unable to start before all players are inside the arena. Getting fence'd isn't really nice

Suggestion 2

Construct the follow achievements:

- Kill Captain Rugter with all 5 enviornment!
Grants 50 AP and the title [Captain]

- Kill Lord Mardom with all 5 enviornemnts!
Grants 50 AP and the title [Lord]

- Kill Glob with all 5 enviornments!
Grants 50 AP and the title [Glower]

- Kill Stahl with all 5 enviornments!
Grants 50 AP and the title [Blade Master]

- Kill BloodHammer with all 5 enviornments!
Grangs 50 AP and the title [Bloody]

- Kill Mother with all 5 enviornments!
Grand 50 AP and the titke [Grandma]

- Killed all Shuyal Arena bosses with all 5 environments!
Grants 250 AP and the title [Undefeated]

Alfai
10-11-2013, 03:51 AM
Tq.wooot

Soundlesskill
10-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Tq.wooot

lololol

Serancha
10-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Shouldn't this be in the bugs and technical issues section? Also fix frostir so he doesn't stun outside his red zone / permastun. ;)

Desperoto
10-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Bug 4
Fix Lord mardrom that just reset in a fight.

Soundlesskill
10-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Shouldn't this be in the bugs and technical issues section? Also fix frostir so he doesn't stun outside his red zone / permastun. ;)

OH! Yeah, but no one reads thag :b

Bug 4
Fix Lord mardrom that just reset in a fight.

Added to List of Bugs

Uzii
10-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Deadly lanterns.
I may be paranoic i dont know, but true is, sometimes when boss hits me or im pushed by boss attack to them, especially the middle one, it kills me, and no boss hits so hard to onehit kill anymore so....

drgrimmy
10-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Deadly lanterns.
I may be paranoic i dont know, but true is, sometimes when boss hits me or im pushed by boss attack to them, especially the middle one, it kills me, and no boss hits so hard to onehit kill anymore so....

And if you plat revive you immediately die :(

Another bug:

I was running there the other day and on the final boss kill I got no loot and my other party member got four items instead of two. Just weird :( I have never seen this happen before...

Uzii
10-11-2013, 12:50 PM

Another bug:

I was running there the other day and on the final boss kill I got no loot and my other party member got four items instead of two. Just weird :( I have never seen this happen before...

Ohh now when u mentioned it yes after final boss kill loot distribution is sometimes weird. It happend to me few times that the bonus loot from sitting Hox didnt appear and i only got the dam green item from boss.

Soundlesskill
10-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Deadly lanterns.

I have never encounter this, however I've been pushed into the lanterns by Lord Mardom in particular, and seen to get stuck.

Another bug:

I have never encountered this either. You didn't die or anything?

I will add it to the list if you giys can confirm it

Soundlesskill
10-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Bump, check out the suggestions!

Taejo
10-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Bug 1.

Fix Glob. Nuff said.
He 1 shoots you outside his red zone, because he is some other place, but you can't see him

Like I've tried explaining to you many times, this issue effects every boss in the game, not just Glob. So the fix that the Devs need to work on isn't arena specific. They will have to fix the issue effecting the mechanics of every frontal cone attack in the game.

Deadly lanterns.

This bug is annoying and frequent. You take double hits, anywhere in the range of 7k-14k damage, just by being pushed into the top row of lanterns. This bug has been reported before (a few times by myself) and received no feedback at all from Devs.

Another bug:

I was running there the other day and on the final boss kill I got no loot and my other party member got four items instead of two. Just weird I have never seen this happen before...

Never seen it happen that way, but I've seen two other instances that are similar. 1) Sometimes if you die early in the fight (on final boss) you will receive zero loot (neither from boss or Hox) even if you remain dead during the kill, and 2) If you die during the final boss fight, even by running up to the bottom row of lanterns you are too far away from Hox and receive no loot from him (this happens 100% of the time). The 2nd scenario seems pretty unfair and punitive to not receive any loot after all that work, keeping in mind that not everyone has plat to spend on revives just for Hox's loot.

Uzii
10-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Like I've tried explaining to you many times, this issue effects every boss in the game, not just Glob. So the fix that the Devs need to work on isn't arena specific. They will have to fix the issue effecting the mechanics of every frontal cone attack in the game.

Hm i think with Glob its something else, u dont really need to see him, dont need to be even close to him, not that 360 degree. and u still die from his attack. Its like he is locked on u even when u run away from him, like u started run away a bit too late, but im still far away, with green ping, and im still deing. Its strange

This bug is annoying and frequent. You take double hits, anywhere in the range of 7k-14k damage, just by being pushed into the top row of lanterns. This bug has been reported before (a few times by myself) and received no feedback at all from Devs.

It was? didnt see, will need to look...

I have the feeling that devs dont really care abt it

Never seen it happen that way, but I've seen two other instances that are similar. 1) Sometimes if you die early in the fight (on final boss) you will receive zero loot (neither from boss or Hox) even if you remain dead during the kill, and 2) If you die during the final boss fight, even by running up to the bottom row of lanterns you are too far away from Hox and receive no loot from him (this happens 100% of the time). The 2nd scenario seems pretty unfair and punitive to not receive any loot after all that work, keeping in mind that not everyone has plat to spend on revives just for Hox's loot.

I didnt get the additional loot from Hox few times and i didnt die at all, i just fought every boss till the end, the loot didnt appear...So sad, it could be a chest i can sell to get at least gold for pots

Taejo
10-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Hm i think with Glob its something else, u dont really need to see him, dont need to be even close to him, not that 360 degree. and u still die from his attack. Its like he is locked on u even when u run away from him, like u started run away a bit too late, but im still far away, with green ping, and im still deing. Its strange

Not sure, have never encountered that in the million+ times I've ran the Arena. That's not to say it doesn't happen, however. I've always tanked Glob the same: attack his face until the windup attack starts (red zone), run through him and start attacking his backside - never fails. Can't honestly say the rogue/mage who constantly runs Arena with me has ever died from Glob's frontal windup attack.. only his charging attack. Bloodhammer and Mother are the only two bosses who I've seen consistently landing hits on me well outside the red zone.

Uzii
10-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Not sure, have never encountered that in the million+ times I've ran the Arena. That's not to say it doesn't happen, however. I've always tanked Glob the same: attack his face until the windup attack starts (red zone), run through him and start attacking his backside - never fails. Can't honestly say the rogue/mage who constantly runs Arena with me has ever died from Glob's frontal windup attack.. only his charging attack. Bloodhammer and Mother are the only two bosses who I've seen consistently landing hits on me well outside the red zone.

Im speaking abt the red zone attack. I cant be on his back or use piercer, or react too late avoiding his red zone, bc altough im far away, im still dead

chitgoks
10-12-2013, 01:34 AM
question. if ap says without dying during encounter what if all pt dies? will you still get ap once you defeat boss without dykng? or you have to reset arena and get out and go back in?

i alsp had issue with neighborhood spider. didnt get ap after we killed glob

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:10 AM

Not really, it's pretty much ONLY Glob. I run arena 24/7 I would know.

Aaaa

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:11 AM
question. if ap says without dying during encounter what if all pt dies? will you still get ap once you defeat boss without dykng? or you have to reset arena and get out and go back in?

Neighborhood spider... Isn't glob achievement. Glob doesn't even have an achievement.
But to answer your question it's only YOU who has to stay alive.

chitgoks
10-12-2013, 06:32 AM
i meant i already killed rutger and stahl with spiders. then when my party fought against globe with spiders we all died then fought glob again

this time nobody died. but i didnt get the neighborhood spider achievement

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 07:07 AM
What's the achievements description?

- Honestly don't recall an achievement like that o.o

chitgoks
10-12-2013, 08:21 AM
defeat rutger stahl ans glob with spiders without dying during the encounter

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 09:36 AM
defeat rutger stahl ans glob with spiders without dying during the encounter

Ahhh... Guess it's a bug, just try again untill it comes lol

Taejo
10-12-2013, 03:38 PM
I run arena 24/7 i would know.

neighborhood spider... Isn't glob achievement. Glob doesn't even have an achievement.

lol.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 03:44 PM

You can kill any of the bosses for the Neighborhood Spider achievement at any given time - they don't need to be consecutively. However, you can't die during any of the applicable encounters (Glob, Rutger and Stahl). In the case where your entire party dies during a fight, you are all now ineligible for credit towards the achievement. This means you would have to finish the entire arena match and try again or start over by remaking the map. Hope this helps!

Uzii
10-12-2013, 04:03 PM
I got the neighborhood spider achievement when i killed Glob with pumpkins, and my friend got this achievement when he killed one boss after the other with different environments, not all were spiders, so... i think this achievement is messed up a bit, u can get it one way or the other u just cant die.

chitgoks
10-12-2013, 08:07 PM
taejo. i see. thank you. darn that sucks. i should still hVe been able to get that ap since we restarted glob. its hard to remake map over and over just to get glob to show up

Taejo
10-12-2013, 08:23 PM
taejo. i see. thank you. darn that sucks. i should still hVe been able to get that ap since we restarted glob. its hard to remake map over and over just to get glob to show up

Yeah, it takes awhile now with more bosses in the mix. Also, like Uzii pointed out, this achievement seems to have some holes in it. If you ever need a hand for arena feel free to add me in game - I run it quite a bit.

chitgoks
10-12-2013, 08:25 PM
thank you! ill add you when ill be online. im only lacking that and challenger

thortillos
10-14-2013, 01:39 AM
Add this bug too, CHALLENGER does not appear in arena match.

Taejo
10-14-2013, 03:05 PM

He's appeared for me five times since he was added to the game. Try again.

Soundlesskill
10-15-2013, 10:38 AM

Lol :)

Added a fifth bug

chitgoks
10-15-2013, 09:19 PM
@taejo: inv me pls if you see challenger

now... back to neighborhood spider ap. it still is bugged. we defeated glob+spider (one of my pt mates died, 2 of us were left). i still did not get ap

and to think that the boss before that was rutger+spider, we also defeated it without dying.

so come on ... this ap needs to be added to my account. i dont want to keep on playing the same thing over and over without getting the ap. you can check it in your history logs im sure sts has a history mechanism to store logs on every action the player does, right?