PDA

View Full Version : Pls fix bael join pt

Aziiii
10-11-2013, 01:08 PM
i found bael today and party members couldn't join still....after the fix update.
can it be fixed? it's too hard to solo him....
Ty , and wish u all best of luck when u find him :)

inkredible
10-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Yeah we couldn't join her . I was with her originally , in the party before she even joined harbor but couldn't join her - it was saying full/ reserved

Swede
10-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Hmm, I'll do some more testing. Did you guys try to join through the Friends list, or just through being in the same Party?

EDIT: I tried party joining as well, in Windmoore Harbor, and I was able to join. If I see more reports of this, I'll keep digging further but right now I'm not sure what could cause this.

wvhills
10-11-2013, 01:46 PM
the update says "can join friends and guildmates". did u try through ur friends/guild list or just through the party list? That sucks.

edit: swede with ninja. O.o

inkredible
10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Hmm, I'll do some more testing. Did you guys try to join through the Friends list, or just through being in the same Party?

Yes I did , we tried everything even disregarding our party.. But when we disregarded it .. It would say aziiii is in a party (on friends list) when she wasn't ...

wvhills
10-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Yes I did , we tried everything even disregarding our party.. But when we disregarded it .. It would say aziiii is in a party (on friends list) when she wasn't ...

gremlins. it's the only explanation.

drgrimmy
10-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Hmm, weird. I ran into Beal II twice last night, once in a solo party and once in a party with only one other person I was helping to level. In both situations I was able to invite people to my party and then have them join me for the kill. I know we have always had a similar problems with these bosses in the past, even before they changed the spawn locations. I thought that we came to the conclusion that it resulted from people forming parties or solo parties after they were already in a map and not before they went to the map. Do you remember if you formed your party before or after you entered the map?

Alhuntrazeck
10-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Maybe its because you lock the game with /parti 000?

wvhills
10-11-2013, 09:01 PM
I wonder if u can /partyinvite dhsjsms to lock people out then /partyleave when u find him? Did u /partyleave?

Aziiii
10-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Friends i was in party with ink, he was on another map and i went to windmore,after i killed blucrab bael spawned and i called him to join me,and he couldnt, i tried partyleave and reinvited him back and blak and they still couldnt join. i had to solo him....witch is pretty tuff tbh. so that's why i asked. Ill update if this happend again :)

Aziiii
10-12-2013, 08:31 AM

EDIT: I tried party joining as well, in Windmoore Harbor, and I was able to join. If I see more reports of this, I'll keep digging further but right now I'm not sure what could cause this.

Ty for ur time and looking it up :D

Milan Lame Man
10-12-2013, 10:30 AM
I found Bael today and people were joining/leaving/disconnecting as they pleased.
You might have run into the common "party shuffle" bug (sometimes the game is just not joinable) that can happen anytime, completely unrelated to Bael.

i had to solo him....witch is pretty tuff tbh.Congrats, BTW. The best people we could find went down like sorcerers ;-)

Aziiii
10-12-2013, 11:44 AM
I found Bael today and people were joining/leaving/disconnecting as they pleased.
You might have run into the common "party shuffle" bug (sometimes the game is just not joinable) that can happen anytime, completely unrelated to Bael.
Congrats, BTW. The best people we could find went down like sorcerers ;-)

Ty, it wasn't easy, i changed pets, died a few times ...that's why u need help with him,i almost gave up ....
And today a friend invited me to bael, he was in /partyinvite 0000 and i could join , so i guess it just happend to me, a little unlucky :))) better luck next time