PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Shuyal Gladiator Arena ( wall glitch )

GreenDiamond
10-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Hello ,im new here, so i just wanna post this thread about glitch on arena shuyal, its happened twice atm to me. What actually im talked about is, when we trying to kill the boss, suddenly when we died, ofc we will revive at first spot, and the problem is, we cant through the lantern and no one in boss area. So, i hope sts fixed this problem,thank u.

Valsacar
10-12-2013, 10:30 PM
There is no bug, that's the whole point of the arena.

inkredible
10-12-2013, 11:18 PM
No this happened to me n my friends too
What he/she meant that they all died already. And when everyone dies boss resets , lantern drops.. But same thing happened to us ... It didn't drop so everyone was locked out

Arena wall is bugged- lantern drops when all died - it didn't

Serancha
10-13-2013, 03:03 AM
The title of this topic is kind of misleading/confusing.

This is a recent bug (perhaps the last 3 weeks or so, have been hearing mutterings about it) but happens super randomly, so hard to figure out the trigger. It has only happened to me once, and I was soloing at the time. I died, ressed for free, and could not get back in to the fighting area. Had to leave and reset. Happened to a party in my guild today also. For me it was Mardrom - don't recall the effect. My guild party said it was Mother with spiders I believe.

inkredible
10-13-2013, 04:03 AM
The title of this topic is kind of misleading/confusing.

This is a recent bug (perhaps the last 3 weeks or so, have been hearing mutterings about it) but happens super randomly, so hard to figure out the trigger. It has only happened to me once, and I was soloing at the time. I died, ressed for free, and could not get back in to the fighting area. Had to leave and reset. Happened to a party in my guild today also. For me it was Mardrom - don't recall the effect. My guild party said it was Mother with spiders I believe.
Ours was with rutger and frostr

chitgoks
10-13-2013, 04:08 AM
i know that if someone in arena teleports out then the arena is locked out

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4